"Active Shooter Shelters"

youtu.be/Fw6OzhkFngo

>Be American
>Be lucky enough to survive till your tenth birthday. Only two pre-schools in your area were completely executed as you grew up.
>One day, there is a knock at the door and your dad goes to answer it.
>It's the fucking police. Somebody has swatted him again. The police are losing patience.
>He is given a bizarre set of instructions to follow. They are screaming at him. "WE WILL SHOOT YOU WE WILL SHOOT YOU"
>He is doing the hokey pokey on the porch now whilst a gang of heavily armed men point fully automatic weapons at him.
>They demand that he sings "I'm a little teapot" and perform all of the actions in the style of the Elephant man. Your dad begs "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT I'LL DO ANYTHING"
>He starts to sing "I'm a Little Teapot" and as he says the line "Here is my handle" a torrent of gunfire tears him to pieces.
>Have to watch your dad bleed out and gurgle in agony right in front of you. As he twitches a death spasm they open fire again and turn him into a paste.
>Wake up and find that you have been sent a letter from the federal government denying you any aid and/or assistance due to your father saying he was going to boycott Israeli products on the internet.
>Fuck.
>Go to school, on the way there you have to run from cover to cover as another lunatic has ascended the nearby radio mast and is now taking pot shots at passers by. Several people lay face down in the street. Eventually you're lucky enough to get out of line of sight.
>Once in school you wander down the hallways. Your fellow students are giving you strange looks.
>It's the monthly school shooting and you forgot to bring your kevlar backpack shield. Oh fuck.
>Nobody hit the Active Shooter Alarm button in time...
>The door to the Shooter Shelter won't open
>Unable to properly form Testudo as the gunman barrels down the halls.
>You cause the formation to break and you and all of your classmates are shot dead.
>Extended family is sent the clean-up bill.

Attached: SHOOTSHELT.webm (736x414, 2.71M)

Whatever you say Ahmed lol

Simbly de Brice of freedumb :DDD

Attached: 1559146137232.png (657x606, 16K)

That may be true but at least I can walk my town's streets without being assaulted with acid in my face

This is so american i clapped watching it.
Also, they are so freaking slow getting inside, by the time 10 students are inside the shooter would be there.
And what if the shooter bursts inside the classroom while they are getting inside? what do they do, close the door and let some students outside?
So retarded.

When was the last time a school shooting killed 35 kids? Because the way I see it; if the shooter gets to the door before it's closed, that's 35 dead kids right there, none of them running away, none of them being overlooked, just a box full of bodies.

thats bongland only

>only two non-whites out of that whole bunch
That's how you know it's not Europe.

>be British
Every time

Kill yourself op.

that is a child gas chamber
>hear shot
>get gassed

Those walls better have steel inbetween because they don't look all that thick. Might not stop a rifle bullet.

WHAT IF THE SHOOTER IS INSIDE?

Attached: whattrumpdidforisraelilldoforamericanow.jpg (1191x463, 118K)

Hand gernade an easy Penta kill

Attached: 1558898078091.jpg (960x556, 61K)

has anyone ever tried to simultaneously start a fire?

this is all a lie you know as well as any cum slurping eurotrash that we burgers only ever shoot our guns at the range gun violence is a myth

so school shooters will need to get black tip(or green tip) 556 now.
or a more powerful round

Attached: 1556457964822.jpg (720x495, 96K)

>bulletproof
So actually storm resistant?
Them bitches can throw an egg through a brick wall.

That's just the reality of America man. One day you're in class learning about the holocaust and the next day you're in a small confined space while a shooter is killing off people in the next room over, with you wondering if you'll ever eat another burger or get to shit in walmart ever again.

Part and parcel lad

Attached: 1558706778334.jpg (559x771, 146K)

>pic is op

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)