"Progressive father" The first time a shitskin has made me kek in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=bf8u06xBqHw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gky9AF07FvI
youtube.com/watch?v=aHfxx0WBLjg
youtube.com/watch?v=bf8u06xBqHw
imgur.com/a/61WFv
imgur.com/a/5EZJ5
imgur.com/a/JNU0C
imgur.com/a/gmJb5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based. and Freudpilled

Op is a cuck

cute

Progresista. We need to introduce gender into the English language so we can call all progressives women. Better yet cucks.

>calls that guy a shitskin
>mutt flag
Pottery

Got a feeling that the first scene is about how his wife is out getting fuked while he is getting cucked

Oh there are subtitles, fuck

>let the military back in the goverment

thats some low key serious redpills right there

Attached: pepe.gif (277x263, 497K)

>Douchebags
Pretty sure he said "negros", but what do I know

Attached: negros.png (1215x688, 1.08M)

not bad

Pretty good

>COME EVERYBODY, COME AND FUCK IN THE MORON'S HOUSE
Lmao

Yes the whole thing was good but that sealed it

I was thinking up ideas for a fake commercial skit yesterday. Like black hoodrat with white chick all over him and he's wearing a flat brim hat with letters BBC and her with super dark black kids. And abunch of shit over the top alluding to white man is evil. And how women can do anything thing guys can do and pretending super mental illness freaks are normal but the nerdy looking white guy in dad clothes is a monster

He did, he said his wife is probably going out to get fucked y a bunch of nba niggers. Jokes like that could make you unemployable in our progressive utopia .

And the video is gone, anyone got a backup ?

Attached: 321.jpg (3024x4032, 1007K)

He's in shock cause he let his family progress into that degradation without noticing or influencing and now he's just agreeing like a cuck, not even doing conversation about the pros and cons.
FUCK HIM!

the "a" doesn't denote gender in adjectives like this (derived from some kind of -ismo)

this, another link please?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-30 YouTube.png (1362x545, 16K)

The fuck, the video was up since 2016, this is some Orwellian shit.

Seriously ? that's fucked up

Attached: 82.jpg (3024x3024, 2.99M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gky9AF07FvI

Remember this when people tell you this site isn't being monitored.

10/10 feet

you realize this was because google keeps track of nationalist's identities online and pre-emptively deleted this video when it detected many of our IPs going there (in case it became a meme and a starting point for organizing ourselves).

They 'shard' their platforms so certain people can't see certain things.

And all the usual blatant censorship

They control everything and won't let you spread the truth. You will live your entire live bound and gagged if you don't do something absolutely extreme.
Every second you spend going to a job in this society is a second spent killing yourself and everything you love
The only solution is all-out total war and chaos.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHfxx0WBLjg
No English subs tho

Kill yourself.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bf8u06xBqHw
this isn't in english though

How in the world did they remove this so fast?
It's as if youtube is tracking what we're doing.

Anyone has a reupload? Other platforms?

You seem to be onto something, this brit user just posted this video and got deletedJust like the OP's video (which was uploded in 2016, and was only new deleted by Youtube, just after this was posted here.

Indeed huebro.

Infinitychan as well probably :/

you know you want to massage em bro.

Attached: 87.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)

We have them but only in spanish without subtitles, every other version with english subtitles gets deleted soon after they're linked in this thread. This feels really shady dude, I mean the video from OP uploded in 2016, and was deleted just recently once this thread was created.

Why are they trying to remove this?

that was deleted fast

Despite the similarities of our languages, when it's spoken i can't understand shit, thanks for the link though.

Attached: 41.jpg (3024x4032, 913K)

yeah, if this isn't the same old /b/ ruse where the first few posts pretend they saw it, it's scary

Just like another one posted hereLike all the version with english subtitles that gets posted here gets deleted soon after for some reason, even though they've been there for years

You're welcome, but right now we seem to be onto something, somehow all the versions with english subtitles are getting deleted left and right by Youtube ever since this video was posted here by OP (even though they're video from 2016).

Bro, he's like Italian.

Nah, guy's a leftist c u c k. It's called satire.

>England
>Calling another country mutt
The denial is real

someone translate this from taco to burger plstyvm

deleted

Everyone should know this site is heavily monitored and heavily shilled. Leftist stasi commie tranny faggots actively engage in every thread and see what interests them to ban or doxx, or whatever faggot methods they want to deploy. This board is comped.

here's some links for you, bro

imgur.com/a/61WFv
imgur.com/a/5EZJ5
imgur.com/a/JNU0C
imgur.com/a/gmJb5

>negros de la NBA rentados

fucking kek

Attached: obama.gif (500x374, 961K)

Because you're an uncultured retard. I can understand it just fine.

Stop sharing this disgusting degeneracy. You just had to be from here, didn't you?

Yep, whether it's an algorithm or manual monitoring idk, but it shouldn't come as a surprise either way.

Based, rly hot pics. Especially the 4th album w/ havaianas, the woman in the pics i've been posting goes by "emiliasoles1" on reddit, hf bro.

Props to you, mr. faggot.

Attached: 56.jpg (4032x3024, 1.43M)

>You just had to be from here, didn't you?
You are so fucking insecure about you nationality it shows

Attached: 1506209291028.gif (160x160, 528K)

>believing kikes won't stoop to buying huehueproxies

The fun part of these videos is the fact they are very old and it turns out that kind of shit happened in first-world societies first.

>be trannypol
>see "bad" video being posted on pol
>report it to youtube
>maybe post link in discord server for other trannies to do the same
>profit

t. lashqoniquwah

WTF this was a video from the Argentinean government public TV.

This shit is orwellian as fuck.

orwellian is code for based

>insecure about nationality
>because I hate disgusting footfags
Nice try.

Thanks. Translating them would likely lead to a purge of the remaining as well. Does Jow Forums give the receiving page of a link it's referral information? As far as I know Jow Forums deletes this/does not give the information. Might even be that maybe that is how youtube can identify Jow Forums, as there is a massive surge in incoming traffic from an unknown source.

Maybe Jow Forums can try to give out a fake referrer. If the admins / mods here would ever be interested in their site. Unlikely given the amount of shit content that survives.

It's likely that people are only clicking on videos with English subtitles, I did not even try to watch the original version for example. As my Spanish is limited to donde esta la bibliotheca

>Pretty sure he said "negros"
I think in Argentinian spanish "negros" is not used racially, so "douchebags" would work as a translation.

Video deleted

Capusotto is a crypto-kike. I mean, just look at him.

Attached: 20160316123819f291e10ec3263bd7724556d62e70e25d.jpg (628x628, 47K)

yeah, in here "negro" is a classist term not a racial one

I think some of their moderators have begun monitoring Jow Forums. I noticed how after Soph was posted here Youtube took almost immediate action against her. I've seen it happen with other videos as well. It seems to be happening more frequently now.

So this must have a point if it was deleted so fast. Anyone who watched it can sum it up in a TLDR since the video is deleted and I don't want to watch the goblin speak version?

>looks like Tiny Tim
kike confirmed

most likely scenario

They sound like joyless cunts.

>It's likely that people are only clicking on videos with English subtitles
They deleted one in spanish that was posted in this thread.
It's fucking amazing.

Being too feminine to pass as a man yet too masculine to pass as a female while also having mutilated genitals does that to ya

Attached: 7456.gif (600x424, 2.34M)