Makes you think

makes you think

Attached: judeo-christian-comic.png (1000x500, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqoeM18vCaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being religious
Huge yikes from me dawg

This guy's cringe as fuck

Trips!
Yes, Judaism and Christian have almost nothing in common.

Triggered.

this is pretty good

So why does the New Testament constantly make reference to the Jewish Bible, eh?

Solid trips, solid comic,

the judeo christian meme is for smooth brained boomers

Stonetoss is good, but I can't get over his weird anti-circumcision stance.

shouldnt it be Roman Cathlic?

>wants to be the vanguard of the West
>no spiritual or metaphysical foundation

I'm not even a Christian but fuck you slugs are a fucking embarassment

True. A much better term would be Germano-Christian - considering a lot of the outward ritualistic traditions stem from earlier pagan rituals, specifically incorporated into early christendom for adaptive purposes, without affecting core theological doctrines based on the teachings of Christ, who in fact, rebuked the judeans as children of Satan, the father of lies. Today, one only has to take a look around to know he was legit. It's not a coincidence.

3/10 bait, made me reply

Attached: A DUD.png (500x500, 132K)

Go cut your dick off faggot

I hope your post is a joke leaf.

Did you know, the the Christian's were originally jews who decided to move forward with their religion when their prophet arriced.

While modern day jews were the ones who rejected jesus and decided to just not listen.

And talmudic jews are the ones who hate jesus and diddle kids to spite god and all that is good.

The early church was heavily anti kike. They preached that notions of God's chosen were gone due to the events of Christ. To associate kikes with christianity is a grave mistake, for those who forsook their place at the lord's table have guaranteed their damnation.
Kikes killed Jesus because they could not give up their power for what was right. We should never have let them slide out from this critical truth. Had we remembered their treachery such lies as the Holocaust would not only have been recognized for their falsity, but if they'd actually happened we ought not wonder at why nor grieve the death of a parasite class

Attached: 1527358988153.jpg (700x715, 135K)

Fuck rabbi Yeshua and fuck kiketianity. Every christcuck should be shot

Well I'm sure this cartoon will make Christians hate Jews. Good job ST!

it is the mark of the jews

I agree with what said

Based

>not being into genital mutilation in the current year

why does Jow Forums always make reference to the Jews? you have to reference what is wrong in order to say what is right, dumbass

This right here. Jesus took his portion who then became Christians.

Something simple as that, goes totally over the heads of the average retard on Jow Forums tho.

The hand with a nail in it is jewish.

I just call it Abrahamic Mythology.

Attached: semetic religion.png (984x728, 272K)

>Being an atheist
Enormous YIKESSSS

Pontius Pilate was a Roman and Jesus was a false prophet

Attached: 35555a2a6c6bc2206b66575909adcf93.jpg (479x320, 38K)

Christianity is a fucking same religion YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

I feel like a brainlet for not getting it, can someone please explain

Attached: 1549871841724.jpg (216x250, 4K)

Not all Jews are wrong tho. They are human beings just like you and me, in the first place. Most of them (everyday jewish people) are victims of brainwashing, just as all westerners are.

Remember, Satan is currently the prince of this world and he deceives most people with lying wonders (Media, television, magick, anything projecting images). As it was then, so shall it be in the end.

My point was only that the "Judeo-Christian" meme is a fair assessment of reality, considering the common origin of both religions.
Also, people think that the meme's purpose is to make Christians support Israel, but really it's to make Jews support Christian countries. This meme does more good than harm.

Jews killed Jesus.

Roast in hell kike

Go back to Arabia, Arab.

JUDAS WAS BLACK

youtube.com/watch?v=pqoeM18vCaU

Also, judaism is in the dominant aggressive position, while christianity ends up nailed to the cross.

The truth hurts, eh, Shlomo?

I seem to recall the first person to lie to humanity being God himself.

Attached: new life.jpg (518x782, 160K)

kike

This nation will be white Christian by 2030 faggit, next time don't invite Christian Russians who're double you in size. Judaism = Satanism.

I generally agree with this.

Love Life and Anarchy, Jews for Hitler, David Cole, a few others are good examples of Jews that broke the programming.

How was jews responsible for the cruxifiction? Wasn’t that a Roman practice?