Why are Christians such weak pacifists?

Before you answer, hear me out. I am from the South, so I know these types of people on a personal level. I went to school with them, live near them, and have been to Church with them.

People think of "Rednecks" as Christians, but I swear to you most of them haven't read the Bible, and don't know anything about it. They just said their prayers growing up.

The real Christians, that can actually recite scripture by memory, go to Church twice a week, and are part of extracurricular Church activities. These are almost always upper-middle class families that seem almost like a liberal(progressive not modern regressive.) They give off this harmless and almost gay demeanor. They have a Southern accent, but it's not like a redneck. If you are from the south you will know what I mean. It's "country" but with proper english. I had many many friends like this growing up, and when I would stay over we had to go to Church. everyone in the Church was cult-like, and felt overly-friendly, like a pedo baiting a child, but it was literally everyone, not just the church staff. these christians were also extremely passive. they wouldn't fight even if they got punched in the face. it wasn't just evangelicals, or one denomination. there were a few catholic friends who's family was like this too.

that is what I view as a real Christian, since they didn't just claim to be a christian, they could actually prove it. My question is why are "real" Christians like this? They literally embody the "turn the other cheek" teaching. they basically have no built-in survival instinct, almost like they are NPCs.

the family from the show "Chrisley Knows Best" is a perfect example(minus the daughters) of the guys seeming gay.

Attached: GettyImages-452152942.jpg (618x412, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wacxs_Fn60M
youtube.com/watch?v=UWI8-nCRzfk
satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=wacxs_Fn60M

if you aren't from america and want to see how the guys act and sound.

The meek will inherit the Earth and it pleases God to use the weak things of the world to confound the wise.

It’s thier religion

I get that, but why do the Christians on Jow Forums try to paint a different picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=UWI8-nCRzfk

Attached: Steven Anderson.png (800x430, 358K)

They aren’t real Christians. They’re a symptom of cultural decay. Old Christians were killing muslims and indians.

Meek != Weak. The weak perish and God finds no value in them.

You could argue that the ones of old killing people were the fake ones. Like during medieval Europe. the Bible teaches against hate, oppression, and murder.

that just sounds like a Templar LARPer explanation anyways.

>They give off this harmless and almost gay demeanor.
I grew up in a suburb of Houston called The Woodlands and this is a perfect description of the average resident. Christian folks who attend megachurches and only associate with other members of the congregation.

the people I know don't attend megachurches though, so i don't think it's a product of megachurches

it's a class thing.

it seems, however they follow the Bible the most "accurately" according to scripture. they also make up the biggest portion of white Christians in the US.

From what I've seen usually real southern Christians are ones that go to church to help get through hardship. These guys on tv are just fags. Most atheists are more christian than these materialistic cunts. Also accent doesn't make you southern.

Can't wait for the Islamic takeover

the video is just so non-americans can identify what i mean. most christians that go to church every week fit this bill. of course there will be some outliers,.

If they followed the Bible most accurately, homosexuals and Jews wouldn't rule over us.

The reason why the world is in the shitter as it is now is because we've become LESS Christian.

Real Christians would put little trash talkers like you in line.

Because Christians are just NeoJews

satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

show scripture proving your claims, and not the Old Testament either, because you Christians keep telling me that the OT is "the jewish outdated shit."

Old Testament still applies, you idiot. We just don't have to keep the sabbath, sacrifice animals, and follow dietary restrictions.

On Jews

John 8:44 King James Version (KJV)
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 John 2:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Revelation 2:9 King James Version (KJV)
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

On Fags:

Romans 1:21-32 (KJV)
>Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
>Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
>And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
>Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
>Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
>For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
>And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
>And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
>Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
>Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
>Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
>Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Attached: People of Sodom shouting at Lot.jpg (1000x563, 215K)

nowhere does that say to kill niggers and throw out refugees.

try again

> Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.

> “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

as a Christian, I can say that we normally wait untill shit gets real, we follow the "turn the other cheek" untill its about a loved one, you could do anything to a christian, but if you mess with someone dear to a christian, at least on where I live, you are getting your ass handed to you by a horde of christbois.
Also, I come from a place formerly identified as fascist on the 1940s and my family is sinarchist, loving Francisco Franco and singing (to this day) Cara al sol in any given chance, so maybe my demography is a bit different

>upper-middle class families that seem almost like a liberal

These people aren't weak because they're Christian, they're weak because they're middle class fags. All middle class people are weak fags. It's people from middle class backgrounds that brought us all the progressive faggotry we have nowadays and it's the same people who think multiculturalism and diversity is great because they're shielded from all the bad things it brings in their nice middle class neighbourhoods and it's us working class folk who bear the brunt of the multiculturalism and diversity that's imposed upon us by middle class fucks. Fuck the middle class.

Wrong, christcucks were bleeding hearts from the earliest days of European expansion. Their missionaries are the ones who taught the shitskin savages how to read and speak european languages and LARP as civilized people. If it wasn’t for the Christcucks the subhumans would still be illiterate, Stone-age jungle monkeys completely incapable of assimilating to western society.

>no true scotsman

Ffs just let it go. It's a Jewish domestication scheme.