Do you still watch Fox News?

Yay or Nay?

Attached: 43657364634.png (894x1028, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upbiV8NOUb0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Elvira_Salazar)
archive.fo/GyNI7)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Fitton)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Isay)
informationcradle.com/america/mark-steyn/)
victorhanson.com/wordpress/those-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still not as tragic as the hambeast Emily Watson became.

I don't watch any news but I want to have sexual relations with that woman.

>do you watch biased news A
>do you watch biased news B

THICC

Thicc

Fuck no.

yes, not religiously, but I watch it

But to answer your question, just tucker carlson. Everything else is trash

tucker is nigger tier

M-Mommy!!

Attached: ilovedanaperinosomuch.jpg (1000x563, 426K)

I don't miss a minute of Hannity. Everything else is meh.

I read the news. It's faster than watching shit.

Watch yes
Listen to, no

I read WSJ, listen to Shapiro and Crowder every now and then, and tune into NPR occassionally during commutes to hear the zog talking points of the week.

I would list Jow Forums, but most of the time you retards are facebook-tier levels of informed.

yes & no.
i know when they lie.
presently, they lie a little bit less.

but they do lie all the time.
especially when it comes to jews and the syria gas attacks.. they push that 100%.

the fake white helmet gas attack 1's.

they stage that shit, and then sell it to the trump base.

"DO YOU CONSENT TO TOTAL KRIEG?"
"DO YOU CONSENT?"
"DO YOU CONSENT"
"REAL GAS ATTACK"
"CONSENT GOYIM"
"WE ARE NOT LYING"
"SsssSSSSSssssSS KVETCH KVETCH"

*trump bombs syria.*
*o casualties*
*nikkie hailey fired*
yes. all of this happened.
it is 100% true.

Ya i still watch it because they tell me what i want to hear

its owned by Disney now so its literally (((Fox))) News

Cable Talmud Vision is shit, no matter which channel. The kikes will get you in the commercial breaks. It's not worth it.

Attached: IMG_0541.jpg (720x516, 44K)

She's getting a bit plump there. She ain't preggo, is she? All she has to do is ditch the carbs and any alcohol and she'll slim down in less than two months.

tragic?

Only watch Tucker and Greg Gutfeld on Saturdays. and occasionally Mark Levin on Sundays.

She used to be a chipmunk-cheeked qt with beautiful eyes, now she are cow.

Attached: nue09.jpg (1835x1835, 1.04M)

spelled yea dumb nigger

>Shapiro
>Crowder
>NPR
You are the cancer that has been killing Jow Forums

Shapiro and Crowder digest everything Fox News shills all fucking day in nice 30-40 minutes packages.

NPR is just there to balance out talking points cause Im not a brainlet afraid of contradiction. I am usually livid at hearing those kikes, but it helps to know libtard arguments so you can counter preemptively.

What's your media routine? Y-you do have one, right?

she pushing 50 years old

no i was unbiased news so i come here and sift through all the shit and come to my own conclusion after reading a story from multiple points of view

checked.

what is worse is when shapiro goes hard pro-israel to stomp on USA.

putting ISRAEL FIRST..

also the political divide in this country is fucking stupid to begin with.

"WE ARE UNITED!"

RED VS BLUE NIGGER
RED VS BLUE.
24.7 ARE YOU RED? ARE YOU BLUE?

ARE YOU BLUE AND WHITE?
YOU BETTER BE BLUE AND WHITE FIRST!
OR YOU ARE A NAZI!

RED WHITE & BLUE?

NAZI.

this has been our media...

9/11
never forget.

Attached: 1558492714933.png (517x468, 138K)

Ah, so likely not preggo. If her metabolism is "catching up" with her, all the more reason to cut carbs. If she goes Keto she can drop a really fast 20lbs, which would help IMMENSELY. She hasn't let herself go too much yet.

>nope
Stopped watching Tucker too when he cucked to Antifa. Side note: The fox news twitter boycott is designed to lessen conservative voices on the platform not the lame reason of standing with Tucker. FYI

Fox News is financed by the merchants guild so no

Not everyone wants to live in a forest and suck varg off bro

i bet she fucks black guys

Wish muh face was that chair.

lol reminds me of Fox News in the Idiocracy movie
youtube.com/watch?v=upbiV8NOUb0

I only watch Jow Forums news

Hes a fucking kike. Got it. He cant be relied on when it comes to the topic of Israel.

Good fucking everything doesn't involve Israel. Its a person with his own opinion, not all of them you have to agree with. It's a good thing then I frequent MULTIPLE sources and points of view and avoid sperging out to a hugbox like many leftists and rightwing larpers retreat to.

Yeah, but I also still hate it for being intensely and ever more kosher trash.

The entertainment stuff is owned by Disney, Fox News is still it's own company. Still very Jewish though

>t. styxx fan
get bent, Tucker is awesome.

She's not a mommy though, she's a smelly pussy with no children and a fur-babby living as the blown out arm candy of some financier scoundrel.

People married to Jews = Jews

January 2nd - 6 guests, 50% Jewish
- Elvira Salazar
Salazar was born in Miami, the daughter of Cuban exiles. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Elvira_Salazar)
- (((Lee Smith)))
Smith is the media columnist for Tablet Magazine. (Tablet is an American Jewish online magazine founded in 2009 by Jewish non-profit Nextbook.)
- (((Tammy Bruce)))
"L.A.’s radio phenom Tammy Bruce, a gay Jewish Palinista with a Tammy’s Army of followers" (archive.fo/GyNI7)
- Tom Fitton
Judicial Watch President (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Fitton)
- Douglas MacGreger
Douglas A. Macgregor is a U.S. Army Colonel (retired), author, and consultant.
- (((David Isay)))
David Avram "Dave" Isay (born December 5, 1965) is an American radio producer and founder of Sound Portraits Productions; Isay produced a wide variety of programs for NPR, including the Yiddish Radio Project. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Isay)

January 3rd - 4 guests, 50% Jewish
- (((Richard Goodstein)))
Former Clinton Advisor
- Mike Pence
'we need a wall but also daca is on the table'
- Heather MacDonald
Heather Lynn Mac Donald (born November 23, 1956) is an American political commentator, essayist, attorney and journalist. She is described as a secular conservative.
- (Mark Steyn)
He has stated that "the last Jewish female in my line was one of my paternal great-grandmothers"; married to (((Karol Sheinin))).(informationcradle.com/america/mark-steyn/)

January 4th - 6 guests [5 kosher], 17% Jewish [83% kosher]
- (((Chris Hahn)))
Former Chuck Schumer advisor
- Lisa Boothe
Fox News Thot; political parentage; was a senior director at the Black Rock Group (Due to its power and the sheer size and scope of its financial assets and activities, BlackRock has been called the world's largest shadow bank.)
- Victor Davis Hanson
In his article 'Israel did it', Hanson asked why Israel, during the 2006 Lebanon war, was being blamed for responding to attacks by Hezbollah. Hanson was critical of the Middle East policies of the administration of Barack Obama and accused the Obama administration of distancing itself from Israel, despite its exceptional position as a tolerant Western nation in the Middle East, and of preferring the Palestinian Authority and Hamas despite their being anti-Western.; victorhanson.com/wordpress/those-jews/

that's weird i spent most of my childhood in crematoriums and mass graves, and with real holocaust survivors, bullet holes and tattoos and all. real bullet flesh maims. real camp tatts. real stories. real jews.

kike shapiro rubs me the wrong way sometimes.
just doesn't quite rub me clippy the right way lad..

- Allie Beth Stuckey
"The truth is, @pnehlen can't properly respond to this thread, because he's going to have to Google 99% of what I'm talking about. He cares about Christendom; he knows nothing of Christianity."..."Allie, how does it feel to live in the husk of your once great Christian country and have your mutuals, Ben and Elliot, trash talk your & your ancestor's religion?"... "They're Jewish. Why would I expect them to believe what I believe? Are they wrong? Yes. Am I offended? No."... So, your anti-semitism, @pnehlen, comes from both a lack of sincerity in your faith & a lack of understanding. “For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him.” Romans 10:12... "Jesus cannot be separated from his Jewishness. He is the Lion of Judah. The "new & better Adam," the "new & better David." See Matthew 1: his genealogy is listed for this purpose. The fact that Jesus is a Jew is integral to the story of redemption. 2/ Jesus is the fulfillment of JEWISH prophecy. He would not be relevant without the existence of Israel & Jewish Scripture. Gentiles are "adopted," "grafted in." We weren't part of the picture for a looong time (though, yes, always a part of God's eternal plan) 3/"... Utterly spiritually semitic, effectively Jewish if not biologically.
- Jeff Bell
BSO Deputies Association President

- Dan Bongino
BASTE mixed-race; Bongino is married to Paula Andrea, née Martinez, who was born in Colombia; facebercom/dan.bongino/posts/some-facts-about-israel-that-anti-semites-want-to-hide1-arabs-in-israel-have-mor/1262870453805713/: "Some facts about Israel that anti-Semites want to hide: 1) Arabs in Israel have more freedoms than Arabs in most Arab countries. Arabs moving from Israel to Arab and Persian lands will forfeit away their liberties by doing so. 2) There isn't now, nor has there EVER been, a state known as Palestine. The Jewish people have a strong historical attachment to the land going back over 3,000 years. Saying otherwise exposes you as either an ignoramus, or a propagandist. 3) The Jordanians controlled the West-Bank from the late 1940s through 1967 and NEVER established a Palestinian state. Only when the Israelis took back THEIR land, after being surprise attacked in the 1967 war, did the anti-Semites come out and start demanding a Palestinian state on Israeli land. These are facts, not conjecture. Again, you screaming and howling otherwise doesn't make you right, it just exposes your anti-Jewish bias."

January 7th - 7 guests [6 kosher], 57% Jewish [85% kosher]
- Mark Morgan
Former Border Patrol Chief
- Peter Kirsanow
High-yellow negro; Peter N. Kirsanow is a partner with the law firm of Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff, working within its Labor & Employment Practice Group in Cleveland, Ohio. He is also a member of the United States Commission on Civil Rights... "And a nuclear Iran? No worries. They can be contained. It’s those Jewish settlements we need to keep an eye on.Even videotaped beheadings of Americans created no sense of urgency within the administration." ... "Black or Hispanic undergraduate applicants are 500 times more likely to be admitted than similarly situated white or Asian applicants" [Black, Hispanic, white, Asian...]
- Lisa Boothe
See above.
- (Mark Steyn)
See above.
- (((Amy Peikoff)))
Amy Peikoff (nee Rambach); Jewish libertarian wife of (((Leonard Sylvan Peikoff))), close friend and heir of (((Ayn Rand)))
- (((Alex Berenson)))
NYT journalist
- (((Richard Goodstein)))
See above.

Sure, I expect them to 'catch up' any day now

Attached: idiocracy-fox-news.jpg (658x370, 83K)

I do not get it here unfortunately. I have BBC News, Sky News and Russia Today, as well as ITN News at Ten and Channel 4 News. And London Live.

January 8th - 6 guests, 83% Jewish (100% kosher)
- Jon Summers
Former Chuck Schumer aid; Summers: Americanized form of some like-sounding Ashkenazic Jewish name.
- (((Dave Rubin)))
Gay and Jewish. Member of (((Intellectual Dark Web)))
- (((Bernard Whitman)))
Also gay and Jewish. Former pollster for Clinton and (((Bloomberg))).
- (((Christina Hoff Sommers)))
Jewish professor. Member of (((Intellectual Dark Web)))
- (((Justin Haskins)))
Heartland institute kike, Haskins writes regularly for The Blaze
- (((Tammy Bruce)))
See above.

January 9th - 7 guests [4 kosher], 14% Jewish [57% kosher]
- Mark Morgan
See above.
- Brit Hume
Kosher windbag, married Kim Schiller Hume, who was a Fox News vice president and Washington bureau chief
- Lisa Boothe
See above.
- Jonathan Harris
Lame nigger Democuck
- J D Vance
White cuck author of "Hillbilly Elegy"; After law school, Vance worked as the principal in a venture capital firm owned by Peter Thiel; Vance is married to one of his former law school classmates, Usha, an Indian-American woman; In January 2017, Vance became a CNN Contributor. In April 2017, Ron Howard signed on to direct a movie based on Hillbilly Elegy
- Kieran Lalor
Kieran Michael Lalor (born January 23, 1976) is an American politician, entrepreneur and author who founded Iraq Vets for Congress (a political action committee).
- (Michelle Malkin)
Asian cumdump wife of Zionist (((Jesse Malkin)))

I don't watch any jewish new media. Why would I watch Fox?

>Tucker is awesome.
styxx is a fag, but so is cucker.

Attached: The Future Cucker Offers.jpg (750x933, 279K)

>Good fucking everything doesn't involve Israel

Attached: wine aunt disdain.jpg (1272x1136, 91K)

Imagine how that chair smells

Who is this braphog?

Attached: 1466735727765.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

I only watch clips of cnn, fox, msnbc when it's posted on here usually. selectively read shit from wsj, nyt, wsh post and miscellaneous stuff off of bing and google news pages. pick thru npr stuff, al jazeera bbc, RT, and france24. most usually have one eye on Jow Forums as well. it's a frankenstein hodgepodge of shit and I'm none the wiser for any of it.

Sometimes I watch Greg Gutfeld. Also I'd probably stick it in Kat Timpf

Ben Shapiro is one of the worst, and he got completely destroyed by that Brit to the point he left the interview like a crying baby, and then apologized... Crowder was funny when he first started, now its old and rewashed bs conservative tripe and bullying dumbass liberals to prove points that he has no real knowledge of. NPR is literal brainwashing propaganda that will tell you the real Egyptians were black and that blacks taught whites how to bathe. You are filling your mind with cancer.

this slag wearing a childs car seat?

only tucker on yt

Attached: 25.jpg (1297x1000, 480K)

Sounds like youre afraid of actually thinking for yourself, Mr. Parrot.

Only The Five

She's getting old but I still do my sperm offering to her from time to time.

Attached: 1553441068875.png (1280x720, 498K)

I like Greg too. Kat probably looks like a troll without all of that makeup, but I'd still cum on her face.

Attached: 1554803355955.jpg (750x719, 62K)

Day of the rope for MSM is incoming

Make sure you take this info back to your meeting with your boss. Thanks for visiting MSM.

Got any more pics?

True, I'd also love to drop a load on her face.

THICCC

Attached: 190.gif (480x270, 2.24M)

I'd rather feed Gutfeld to a pack of wild dogs than put my dick in or near Katherine of House Valtrex.

She's a big girl.

This is fucking retarded and so are you

Dude, you are calling me a parrot and admit to watching Ben Shapiro and Crowder? Are you a boomer or just retarded? You realize their whole schtick is reiterating conservative talking points over and over again right? Ben Shapiro goes to a liberal college and acts as if he is intelligent when debating a 19 year old liberal, then when debating a 60+ year old brit he crumbles and runs off...

She'd be considered skinny here in Michigan.

Im calling you a parrot because you only frequent people who agree 100% with you, like a fucking dumb parrot.

What's your media routine? Give me some suggestions, Ill truly look into it. Because Im not afraid of being wrong.

Nah, but you sure are assmad about your boy getting shown to be just another Jewish cumrag.
Bet he pimps his daughters to jews. Betcha 20 internets.

I see Michigan is my true home then

Attached: pb.png (840x473, 283K)

saaaaaaaaame

Ah, the smolbrayn who thinks he's big brained because he imbibes Jewish propaganda. Gotta love em.

Daily Reminder that you are not immune to propaganda sweetie.

Attached: Jews - Propaganda.png (1192x2073, 427K)

>just tucker carlson. Everything else is trash

Ditto

>Do you still watch Fox News?

vs. what?

Attached: Liberal_Vs_Conservative_Media.jpg (1129x1200, 264K)

Yeah he's so BASTE.
Wouldn't want to miss another Dave Rubin interview. XD

Attached: 55ada055a10cd9d766c6b84dd0c5f224f638fc7a4f397709e3774ed2724748b5.png (453x443, 102K)

He posted it! XD

Attached: Tucker - Emergent Patterns.jpg (938x826, 242K)

>DA JOOOOOS

What's your media routine? Im begging the question now.

Two anons have already said the same exact same buzzword soupshit, and when I confront them with what they media sources they rely on instead, I get crickets.

Hammer it home and enlighten me!

WHERE
DO
YOU
GET
YOUR
NEWS?

>What's your media routine? Im begging the question now.
I dont watch news media. Its all propaganda anyway.
If I want news, I'll read about it, and I'll do so with an extremely prudently-cautious approach, because text can also contain propaganda but its much less effective at manipulation than audio-visual methodologies.

Why would you watch political/news media, especially coming from a jew? You need a jew to explain to you how jews jew, why jews jew or what method of jewing jews are going to jew? You need some talking head to lay out the approved news feed for you?

>Two anons have already said the same exact same buzzword soupshit, and when I confront them with what they media sources they rely on instead, I get crickets.
>WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR NEWS GOY!?
Who said anything about 'news'?
>I read WSJ
That might actually have some news in it, fair enough, and I read it on occasion as well.
>listen to Shapiro and Crowder every now and then
That's not 'news', that's political media spin OF news.
>and tune into NPR
That's just trash.

Where do I get my news? Some of the same places you do.
Where do I imbibe audio-visual jewish political propaganda? Nowhere, because it serves no purpose and subjects you to propaganda, which you are not immune to.

I'm sure you're prepared to acknowledge that you are not immune to propaganda, and that Shapiro/Crowder are far more representative of propaganda than of news media, yes?

Lots of fucking words for "I dont stay up to date," got it. jfc. Idiots think information is harmful.

I'd encourage for you to lurk, but retards cant be reasoned with.

First off retard, that isnt what a parrot is, 2nd off, that is exactly what you are doing and are projecting on to me. Look into nomore news and their affiliates, read the news for yourself, watch CSPAN instead of cherry picked bs reiterated on FOX and CNN, Al Jazeera, BBC, Russia Today, AP... You can't decipher truth from fiction watching Crowder or Shapiro, you just watch them roast retards to make themselves look smart and right. At least Molyneux has real people and sometimes intelligent people on to debate, but even then he really isnt much of a news source but a way to see different sides of an issue.

I do stay up to date though, I just don't listen to jewish media propaganda. If I want my news, I can read about it online - there's TONS of textual access points which are not demonstrable of the same sort of propagandistic platforms you willfully imbibe.

Its not my fault you can't come to terms with the fact that you are not immune to propaganda, and nor is it my fault that you got triggered when I mocked you for presenting yourself as 'enlightened' because you willfully imbibe the most-effective variations of your enemies' propaganda.

Yes cnn and MSNBC lie to much.

>If I want my news, I can read about it online - there's TONS of textual access points which are not demonstrable of the same sort of propagandistic platforms you willfully imbibe.
Then where do you get your news? Lmao.

Owait, we're talking circles again cause youre literally a dog.

>Then where do you get your news? Lmao.
WSJ is one source, as I said. I'm also partial to Forbes, National Review, Huffington Post, Fox Jews, CNN, etc etc etc.
But again, we're not talking about news.
Crowder and Shapiro are not 'news', they are political spin OF news. You're trying to get away from that because you know its true and have no defense.

I remind you once again, and will not doubt trigger you once again, that you are not immune to propaganda, and you willingly imbibe the propaganda of your enemies, via their most-effective vectors, and you think that makes you big brained, while in reality it makes you the smolist of smol braynd.

Everyone lies.

>watch CSPAN instead of cherry picked bs reiterated on FOX and CNN
>Al Jazeera, BBC, Russia Today, AP

>watch political streams direct; see it rather than being told about it
>engage news outlets from outside the US/West

This is actually good advice.
You seem like a clever fella.

I watch tucker every night. I catch Lou Dobbs when I can. I enjoy Shannon bream because what a fucking cougar.

If you think my list was all encompassing, try again. It was really to showcase I read, listen, and tune in to various viewpoints. Political pundits, media corporations, AP news, etc. Just like you. But, I could go

>LOL NATIONAL REVIEW
>LOL HUFFPOST
>LOL CNN

Like the memes, but that doesnt get anyone anywhere. Information is information, the receiver with the right intellect can easily sift thru any bullshit.

I believe were on the same page just trying to focus on tangents that ultimately dont really matter.

Those legs...

>If you think my list was all encompassing
You're not listening to me and you're still yammering on about news, like a parrot.
But we're not talking about news.

Crowder and Shapiro are not news. They are political media spin OF news.
I know you understand this, but you're just talking past it because you're upset.

>Information is information, the receiver with the right intellect can easily sift thru any bullshit.
Translation:
>I am immune to propaganda and I am so smart and ascendent that I can imbibe enemy propaganda over their most effective vectors and it has no effect on me!
You are like a little Stegosaurus brayn, smol like a walnut.

>I believe were on the same page just trying to focus on tangents that ultimately dont really matter.
We are not. You are wrong and I am right, on the basis of your being somewhat arrogant and stupid, such that you willfully imbibe what is pure propaganda (Crowder/Shapiro) and then social-signal about how clever you think it makes you, because you believe yourself of the 'right intellect' to be immune to your enemies' propaganda presented over its most effective vectors.
I'm just sayin' man, maybe you should stop imbibing jewish propaganda and thinking it demonstrable of you being clever.