¿Is the USA first world?

¿Is the USA first world?

Attached: usa_compare.png (1401x1294, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/300501221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The U.S.A is the world.

Attached: 1539468732579.jpg (645x1024, 138K)

Based only country

no u

USA loses to western europe, because they have more non whites there i guess.

nice feet
Take away nigger homicide then we are all good

We are the only country that matters

Attached: 1553026198884.jpg (2048x2048, 1.91M)

>Somalia has a lower homicide rate than America
Absolutely bullshit, clearly this whole graph is fake

You know why.

Attached: d4w338vwo7301.png (657x705, 316K)

>take away the main cause of murder
do it one by one in a per country basis
do you realize how dumb that is

Do you even know what the "three worlds" mean?

first world = countries I like
second world = who cares lmao
third world = countries that hurts my feelings

About life expectancy,they are 100% right tho

Attached: life_expectancy_201vvv2.png (1080x1390, 202K)

no

>kek flag
checks out

Attached: 1497426762901.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

Saged slide thread

also first world is DEFINED to be USA and her allies
retard

Attached: 1551349668214.png (1404x668, 20K)

>turkey
>first world

you are traitors to the white european race

italian fascists were not white supremacists you braindead meme flag kike. Nazis were racially supremacist but italians were just nationalists. If you're going to larp as an Italian Fascist know what they actually stood for.

oh im sure they just absolutely loved niggers and arabs. you fucking moron

Maybe because Italy was an homogeneous native white country you dumb fuck mutt and had no need to preserve is own bloodlines because they were not treatned by non europeans. While germany had millions of joos there. A natio in europe is associated naturally with blood, this is not the colonies

Niggers no, arabs yes. The Axis desperately wanted Turkey to join the war on their side but they stayed out. Hitler himself was fond of Islam and thought it would be a more useful religion than Christianity for the German people. One of the biggest reasons why I'm not a Nazi.

>portugal

Attached: 1538983797772.png (640x433, 210K)

>muh niggers
This argument doesn't work when there are countries in Africa doing better
How will Americans ever recover

colonial mongrels will always be colonial mongrels

Attached: rate-homic22-a001fimap00202faa00c10x12a1212x0624sxs3aqa2.png (1459x725, 206K)

Niggers

seeing the usefullness of someone isn't the same as considering them equal

keep dodging bullets

Attached: usa_compareHomicides.png (1400x781, 46K)

>pavement apes are the same as jungle apes

Lol hitler himself met with Palestinian imams, said Iranians are aryans and allied with Turkey. You're a braindead moron.

show your flag kike

>Ignore post because facts proved you wrong
>B-but muh flag muh joos
Pathetic

Yeah 1st world is capitalist bloc, 2nd world is communist bloc, and 3rd is neutral. It’s outdated but it’s still used to represent poor countries and rich countries

your either a naive child or a kike if you believe that the public image of a national leader is 100% the true one. or maybe your autistic. also show your fucking flag kike

Yeah, it’s all demographics. Measure only whites and we’d be at Iceland/Switzerland levels of wealth and living standards.

Show us a quote where he said arabs were white europeans, just one, you have zero. Htler made speachs about Europa dozens of times and mention the fight against muslims in the balkans and iberian pensula.

>mention the fight against muslims in the balkans and iberian pensula.
source?

No he didn't. Provide any reliable source that Hitler said that.

Attached: Husseini-nazi944-1.jpg (844x628, 151K)

Attached: 30489645-b438-4d6f-9076-83925b5badbf.jpg (1180x842, 108K)

Attached: 51KKiTjR-rL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (330x499, 33K)

You'll understand what we mean in 20 or 30 years. Have fun!

pavement apes are just jungle apes bred by the white man
you have no excuse

even cuba and costa rica
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

we already have gypsies and latinos committing more than 50% of violent crime, despite making less than 10% of the population

cool, now show those stats by race

oh wow i guess im a sionist now!

vimeo.com/300501221

and about the pictures. We talked with everybody, but it's laughable to even think he would allow turks to immigrate to germany or even considers arabs as european pops (aryans).

I've only been to the USA twice and I have to say, it's the most abundant country I've ever been to but god damn is it a shithole.

N

I

No, which makes the fact that we’re the most important country even more impressive

>is the leader of the first world part of the first world

no, your country is probably nicer overall

we are pretty much half mestizo, and that's IF you believe the official numbers propagated by the government. my estimate would be that we're already 60% nonwhite, and they won't disclose that until whites are too small in number to take their country back from the kikes.

tl;dr: america is a shithole, and the fundamental cause of most shitty things on this earth. the great faggot empire, spreading degeneracy at gunpoint.

>We
You're Portuguese.

countries that recognize the rights to bear arms and speak freely as basic human rights

Attached: usa world map.gif (750x446, 20K)

i meant he.

you can take off the proxy now Cletus

lose space war in every way. Put man on the moon as a massive COPE. Murica BTFO

Does this mean Chile is taking back the 200k murderous criminals they sent over here?

Attached: friends.jpg (348x480, 45K)

you want me to time stamp my id?

The US average life expectancy is dragged down by the high infant mortality rate in the USA, and the high rate comes from black mothers. Black women are 6 times more likely to have a child die during childbirth than white women. Six times.

The reason is that black women are extremely stressed out 24/4 and their high blood pressure fucks up the infant's organs when they go into labor. The reason for this is racism (I am not making this up). Imagine the stress you felt on the worst day of your life, how your blood boiled and how out of control you felt. Now to a black woman that is just another Tuesday.

Black women who give birth at home in bathtub do fine, as do black women who deliver at home with assistance of a midwife. The problem is when they go to a hospital they are suddenly surrounded by too many crazy ass white people (aka doctors and nurses) and the hospital admission process abd beurocracy stresses them out with fatal consequences. They also fight with any and every other black woman they encounter in or on their way to the hospital as their hormones are raging worse than usual, they cannot turn off that instinct for confrontation. They fight with nurses, they fight with other mothers, they fight with family members and instead of resting they are throwing chairs and being choked. The blood pressure spikes and a brain dead baby is delivered a few hours later.

>6 times higher mortality rate
>Because racism

there should be a different term for niggers slaughtering each other in drug wars
not "homicide"

Attached: brits gave up their guns.jpg (1200x600, 114K)

its the law of the jungle