*shoots your dog*

*shoots your dog*

Attached: police.jpg (961x1708, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blue Lives Matter, bitch.

Fuck pigs and double fuck your stupid dog.

Unless you live on a farm or ranch or are in combat you don't need a dog.

Fuck the police

dog probably deserved it, just walked past two moroccans with a pitbull with no leash

Well my dog is black...

Born and raised in Boston and still reside here. I can honestly say, I have never had an issue with BPD. I have been caught fighting in the streets, nailed for drunk and disorderedly and have been popped for walking or driving with an open container of a few different occasions. They never pinched me and always told me to get my ass home before they lock me up. Maybe they are just laid back here, but I don't have any complaints desu. Im guessing the south has more asshole cops. Cops up here just exist to work traffic details.

Shoot my dog. Gets shot.

Whines like a bitch and calls for backup from his pussy blue pals. This is why they dont allow guns in the UK - we like our dogs more than people.

>Fuck pigs and double fuck your stupid dog.
>Unless you live on a farm or ranch or are in combat you don't need a dog.
found the animal murdering pedophile that lives in a cabin int he middle of nowhere and eats bugs for meals.

Eh

Attached: 144A42EF-1D0E-4B6C-B329-D0C4CDF67294.png (645x773, 11K)

thanks officer, now i dont have to buy dog food.

This. Fuck pigs.

Found the isolated loser that has to cling to animal life because human beings hate you.

BPD is unironically pretty based. For a liberal city the actual cops are good outside of their optics patrols with black chicks and asian dudes.

*Shoots you*

Attached: murica pew pew.webm (426x240, 373K)

>This is why they dont allow guns in the UK
No, Nigel, its not. Its because you kneel to a Queen and live in a monarchy that has you by the balls.

fuck off jamal. dogs hate niggers and fags so which one are you?
fuck you kraut
thats cute why arent you fucking your gf instead of posting all day long?

I'd probably shoot them in the face.

Actually, pedo, dogs are social and in needing excercise, make us more social. Im around about 50 people a day outsode of work becuase of walking my dogs and taking them to the beach when I surf or fish...so keep cryin, bitch nigga pedo.

>pays a visit to a police funeral
You know how fentanyl is worse than heroin? Well there are drugs worse that fentanyl, carfentanyl is one you can look up the Russians tried to use it to diffuse a hostage situation and ended up killing all the hostages and bad guys. Like carfentanyl, Lofentanil is stronger than plain fentanyl but it is more bioavaliable than carfentanyl and lasts longer before our bodies can break it down so even if someone was to be given narcan to counteract it it would soon overcome them again.
DMSO is a solvent. It goes through human skin directly into the bloodstream. DMSO really likes to dissolve opiates and carry them across the skin into the bloodstream. Can you imagine what Lofentanil dissolved in DMSO would do if sprayed or soaked or coated on people or surfaces people come in contact with? I can, rapid permanent respiratory depression.
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: Drone_Spray.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>carfentanyl
PizzaGate

Attached: news-and-politics-2012-02-50-most-powerful-49-james-alefantis.jpg (409x516, 27K)

>bitch nigga pedo

Did he kill the guy after he crashed into his car? Isn't destroying evidence a crime?

if an officer of the law needs to draw their duty weapon it’s clearly not them who is in the wrong. leftists will disagree.

Getting shot by the cops after you crashed your car is the price of freedom.

>No, Nigel, its not. Its because you kneel to a Queen and live in a monarchy that has you by the balls.
Fuck that ain't even true, their monarchy is owned by the EU and they're owned by the Jews.

That’s the problem. You can’t depend on discretion. A pig doesn’t become a pig overnight, but it’s close. What happens when the pig has a bad day?

*Eats your Police Man*

Attached: famous pit smile.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

I ironically ran into some based cops in NYC. Fuck, they sell beer in stores on every corner, so here I am walking around with a beer in hand in a brown bag. Cops come up talking about open container. I'm like, officer, it's in a brown bag, you don't know what this is. They were actually really cool and basically just told me, this is NYC, there's thousands of cops around, so you should probably not do that. I gave my last beer to a breakdancing street performer as a tip. He prolly drank it without the brown bag. I have nothing personal against cops aside from the fact that they're all ZOG traitors worthy of death.

Best post.

based nigdog

>Unless you live on a farm or ranch or are in combat you don't need a dog.
Never seen anyone this retarded before

>Never seen anyone this retarded before
Whats retarded about that? A dog is meant to have a purpose, not be some nigger's pet.

>A dog is meant to have a purpose

yeah to be cute and fluffy. 99% of dogs weren't bred NOT to be killers

Attached: 1557127660823.jpg (750x715, 68K)

fuck I meant "were bred NOT to"

and yes this is the only dog pic I had in my shitposting folder

My dog would have used his slow motion device, and body swerved the scum.

>99% of dogs weren't bred NOT to be killers
No, your pic related was bred to be eaten by the Chinese.

>Chow Mein

Oi. You got a loisense for that edginess, mate?

Slide Thread
Dont reply unless your Saging
Everyone move on.

Attached: 4006326-old-style-detective-such-as-from-the-fifties-.jpg (917x1300, 132K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc

Have you been to Newark? My beloved 240SX was stolen in Newark. The dog wasn't lassie.

Oh I know it's like really shocking, but it seems like the average dog owner has more human friends than the average dog hater. I only trust dog owners. I don't trust all dog owners, but all the people I trust treat all dogs with care and respect. They're a great animal.

Attached: 9D071555-929E-4F31-ABB9-18224D36224F.jpg (494x487, 52K)

Can you die?

>Can you die?
Are you not immortal?

Urban cops have real crime to deal with. Go to the suburbs they are absolutely petty and have massive chip on shoulder/ bully on a power trip routine.

bad doggie bad...pitbulll are the wite trash of dogs

If a dog lacks purpose it is because it's master lacks it as well