Trump

Has Jow Forums lost faith in Trump, or is it just shills. If the majority has abandoned Trump, why?

Attached: C5A85F17-CF3F-42CD-8368-4C5BD2E85358.jpg (700x700, 88K)

Why do care about the opinion of the fags who lurk there.

I’ve seen a lot of Trump hate threads, and the state of Jow Forums around the last election was insanely in his favor.

Yeah, I’m #BonkersForBooker

>no wall
>no deportations
>endless Israel shilling
I really wonder why people don't suck his cock anymore.

go be a jew somewhere else

He whom had faith in this crook to begin with fell for Don the Con.

The fact that your choices were Dotard or Hillary "the devil" Clinton is worrisome

Attached: illusion of choice.jpg (548x548, 51K)

Good point, but the wall was the Pelosi squad.

>Has Jow Forums lost faith in someone who became an honourary Jew after being elected and didn't build the wall
You tell me.

I don’t know how any white person with a brain hasn’t lost faith. Immigration is the highest it’s ever been. There is no wall, there will be no wall and he sucks the jew dick

He's the greatest POTUS Israel ever had, he's also a very very good firned to the Saudis, you know, those cunts who took down the twin towers with Israel.

Trump's great for Jews and Sunni Islam but terrible for white americans, non white illegal immigration is up 32 on Obamas worst figures and legal non white will soon double Obamas worst numbers, no all, no hillary in prison, no nothing so yeah...MIGA I guess.

It’s concern shills you faggot, now how about actually actually working to improve your life and neighborhood

exactly this, even us euros can see why he’s shit now. Was great at the start though, I’ve never given a shit about a USA election before Trump and when he won I loved it, thought he might actually try to save USA and fuck up the parasites in office but he just became one of them

No, Trump is still the best US President and the best candidate.

No one has abandoned Trump. He is an amazing, brilliant guy. Everyone is just disappointed that he isn’t strong enough to destroy the world power structure and save the country and its people from the coming tyranny. I think he has tried hard, and I’m thankful that I got few years to try and enjoy life and plan for what is coming.

“Concern shill.” The boomer term for everyone who doesn’t believe Trump is the Anointed Messiah who will rid the world of all of its ills, and thinks he could do better. In other words, a dumb, ass licking, weak faggot who doesn’t think for himself, accomplished nothing, and whose entire belief system and principles are based on child like womanly faith without evidence. This type of person is at the same intellectual level as the clipped haired feminist shrieking at the sky. They are certainly not men. I would say to go back to Q board, but Q doesn’t post anymore because the LARP/psyop has been over for some time. It’s sad really. Pathetic that people love their whole lives at such a low level.

Fucking retard.
> no wall
> no drain swamp
> no repeal Obamacare
> bumpstock ban
> 38 billion to israel
> lies constantly and is a cuck
> cannot articulate basic conservative or nationalist values in any remotely eloquent manner
> cabinet full of capitalist zog globalist elitists
> "we want the most legal immigrants ever" okay with increasing white ethnocide.

Attached: 1557682232412.jpg (925x540, 138K)

What specifically has he done for Israel that wasn't a meme?

>recognizes Jerusalem as Israeli
This wasn't exactly costly to America, so why does it matter?
>muh 38 billion
Approved by Obama, veto proof majority, average cost of just 11 dollars per year to each taxpayer
>opens meme embassy
What major thing did Americans lose as a result of this inconsequential gesture?
>recognizes Golan Heights
They've already occupied this tiny stretch of land for 6 decades and again, what did Americans lose as a result?

If we're going to call him an Israeli puppet, certainly he must be a real King of Iraqis, since they receive more aid annually by half a billion.

Anyone who shills for America is an idiot.

If you are not a newfag, if you're redpilled about the ZOG, NWO, UN, USA, NATO and EU, you will understand that keeping the US in the System of power that it currently is in is contraproductive to White European interests.

The US economic and military hegemony over large parts of thw world, the central banking connections that end in New York, Washington DC and Boston, the Red Chinese colonization and economic domination that has its servants in the Silicon Valley, the consumerism, the cultural decline and foreign influence, the concept of multi-culturalism, corperatism, degenerate Capitalism that has it's origins in American decadence, the control over the digital trade of speculatibe monetary profits, of printed money, of valuable metals, of oil and gas, the globalism that is promoted by those who extend foreign influence and US interventions, whether Republican or Democrat, it is the essential enemy of the Western civilization.

America is a nation with at least 7,5 mllion Jews, more than the rest of the world combined, you need to realize that you're the operation center, not the countermovement.

I had no expectations, yet I was still let down.
Trump said he wanted to fight globalism and take steps to preserve Christian heritage, which he didn't.

I believe that he had good intentions, but he is not a White Nationalist, you need to realize, not even a paleocon or libertarian, certainly not a NatSoc, just a classical conservative populist from the economy and business life.

Jow Forums had way too high expectations of him, yet they were predisposed to fail, bound to obstruction of his works as president.

America is not an ethno-state yet, not a nation-state yet, not a nation, not yet.
Rallying behind Trump could only bring shine to a movement, that at it's core does not intend to oppose anything that has been touched by the Jews or their leftist, neoliberal or neocon puppets.

Institutions matter, not parties

Attached: who controlls america.png (690x5604, 552K)

Attached: 1559237007584.png (570x299, 40K)

It has never been about Trump, you ought to realize.
It has always been about finding an appropriate platform where to push reactionary, national and ethnic ideas and bring White identity and economic seperatism back into the Mainstream, to make them official, that's the endgame.

The GOP has been wooing a hostile race, letting down its base.
The bright side is not to be found at the border of the two-party-shitshow.

Americans need to establish a White working class that can defend itself.

See these flags?
All shills.

The shills are simply shilling too early, they made the mistake last time as well.

To reiterate, don't let the shills mislead you.

Jow Forums voted for chaos.
>And we got it.

S-s-s-sh-shut up y-you Lefty KIKE SHILL. MIGA!

Attached: 1500617900669.png (598x600, 435K)

oldfag, never liked him

never will