Hitler was friends with blacks why cant we

Hitler was friends with blacks why cant we

Attached: 1BA5BF14-0B50-4E3E-9EE2-1A87BDBBF6B9.jpg (864x691, 158K)

Blacks can't distinguish between jews and Europeans, so they're being indoctrinated to hate Europeans for jewish crimes.

terrible shop

Ugh, what could have been...

Attached: Celtics_88.jpg (835x773, 333K)

But why?

Because they werent in his country.

It's real. That nigga loved Hitler more than the US.

Hitler is literally a god and this is badly shooped. No god would touch or be friends with niggers.

it's not real, gypsy cocksucker.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Absolutely fpbp.
White/black teamup to eradicate the spic menace when?

Attached: 1546023922077.jpg (579x426, 33K)

clearly blacks don't want to be friends.
this is correct.

Why do you feel the need lie, he didn't consider Niggers to be on the same level as us culturally.

Attached: Dreaming.png (596x237, 125K)

>blacks can’t distinguish between whites and whites
?

Attached: 5ECD40EF-2865-471B-A19A-F35999F92C6D.png (578x396, 434K)

>That nigga loved Hitler more than the US.
He just said that Hitler treated him with more dignity and respect than Amerimutts ever showed.

Nice shop.
Need to work a little harder if you wanna be contacted by COIN units though, pussy.
Plus youre not even on the right side.

hitler knew who the real jews were

Not even a good Shop

My mistake. It has been a while since I read about it.

das rite

one of those men exemplified what a man was physically capable of doing at the highest level. the other one had one testicle.

>Friends
>Never calls
>Never writes
>Never invites over for dinner
user being a gracious host and being friends is different.

It’s photoshopped retard

Attached: 3BFC7414-03E3-428B-8886-4075063AF12C.jpg (922x843, 933K)

Actually he was smiling cause he was baffled a nigger would approach him like that I heard the nigger was found dead later.

Hitler didn’t feel the need to share his nation with them despite his love of the black americanized man (to be published as an official addendum to the kampf like Frank’s ”missing” pages no doubt), so why should we?

fake and gay

Slide Thread
Dont reply unless your Saging
Everyone move on

Attached: 1559093281954.png (436x361, 177K)

I see only one man here. One who nearly won a world war against a superpower and major power . The other was an apethlete.

That picture is fake fren. Hitler is in a completely different lightning and the angle doesn't make sense. Hitler is also much smaller than he should be.

They act like niggers nowadays, you think people are born to hate niggers? Those niggers aren't the same as ours. Sagging pants, golden chains, valueing violence, trying to be hood. They have degenerated horribly. You think people would hate them, if they acted like normal people?