How red pilled are you?

Come on pol, be honest.

Attached: RedpillScale.jpg (1386x1550, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tyler.team/quinn-michaels-the-process-and-the-game-23/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Intelligence and genes.

Attached: GeneIntelligence.png (1058x1334, 148K)

Futurist aims?

Attached: HabitablePlanets.jpg (334x1024, 84K)

And have you come to find our Lord Goebbles Christ?

Attached: GoebblesChrist.jpg (850x400, 78K)

And ive got two white kids. No money though, lol

between 2 and 3

12 for sure

Solid 7

I'm aware of (((them))) but need to find my motivation to truly aid the west in fixing it. Part of me leans towards the doomer lifestyle, feeling like it's too late and we have already gone past the point of no return.

Attached: 1548640800761.gif (498x268, 549K)

6. One of my best friends is black, great guy, respectable, and funny. He's always been there for me. All of his friends are white too, he cringes at a the sjw shit and other black people. I just can't say all non-whites are bad. Maybe it's Becasue were we have grown up its like 95% white.

#5 describes me pretty well desu

Working towards 9, quite difficult to accomplish, however 9 and 10 are the end goal of any proud son of europa

The final red pill at the end of tunnel is that race doesn't matter. It matters more the selection pressures of a civilization. God's will is written into the world and so those who follow the moral code best derived from the nature of things shall thrive and triumph. Dangerous societies shall fuel evolution of the species in the long term. So it is that good times create genetically weak men and bad ones create genetically strong men. That is why the west must fall, to be born anew stronger than it was. More dangerous and feared than ever before.

If your not 10, you're 0. 10 is initiate level.

Attached: 1553248877446m.jpg (624x1024, 139K)

>only 10 choices
weak

Attached: 4DTetsuoSpark.png (853x480, 198K)

9 or 10. i guess probably more 9 since i have no children

I’m a Growing Conservative. I just keep my head down at my engineering job and make white babies with my wife.

Between 7 and 8 but closer to 8

Level 8

6-7

8 working on 9

Can't make eight, can't have kids. I was sad about that for a long, long time.

the only redpill i need is the Blood of Jesus Christ. my sigil is not a dragon, lion, bear, or other carnivorous creature, but the Lamb of God.

rolling

Same here. I can indentify the problem but I don't know what I should strive for to change it. I have no idea what I should study and what career I should aim for. I just know I don't want to be a warhouse workers anymore (still a zoomer)

Attached: 1c8565c62ed188ea6bc16a7085ab7753.jpg (886x1389, 488K)

10 without a doubt maybe 11

the difference between 8 and 9 is about four times as large as the difference between 1 and 8

even greater for 9 to 10

11 - the ascended
you are not white anymore not even evropean you have reach the wisdom of the ancient aryans and you know a racial caste system to a gloval escale is the only way of honouring your ancestors and built a functional world

Attached: basil-buslaev.jpg!PinterestSmall.jpg (210x344, 15K)

12- the interplanetary hyperborean
Controlling the world is not enought for you , spreading across the galaxy conquering new land is your new routine as you use the power of the black holes to destroy any threat to your interplanetary power
You have reach your destiny you have became a god

Attached: ashtar.jpg (180x254, 12K)

8. I'm working on improving myself so I can contribute to the best of my capacity.

>walls of text

Lol didn't read.

I see stage 9 to be most similar to my views. However, I am Brown so I am stuck in stage 8.
Fuck my life

6, reaching 7

Also a zoomer here.
Getting my mechanical engineering degree (going to start 3rd year this fall).

I just plan on living semi-isolated since I wont be very helpful

I feel like im a mix of 7 and 8. I feel like im moving quick. I was at 5 like 3 weeks ago

Attached: 1557802953685.jpg (582x800, 48K)

nobody here really believes all black people are bad. One of my closest friends is black and im at 8 according to OP image

>point of no return

Explain

All of that is just a fantasy, we are never going to leave this rock.

Level 11. Clown world acceptance.

Attached: ohnononono.png (612x480, 202K)

7 almost 8

There is no need to go anywhere outside of our solar system. If you have the means to travel there you have the means to construct an unlimited amount of habitats much closer to home.

Somewhere between 8 and 9, but I still want to fuck cute black girls.

Attached: 1558054626284.jpg (819x1024, 184K)

Took me like 2 minutes to read all of that. Probably because my IQ is 135 which is slightly below average for my ethnic group.

Attached: 1559225690124.png (789x611, 1.35M)

Its almost 5 AM. I am exhausted and ready to overthrow the goverment

10 just like these numerals

Attached: 1.png (485x409, 55K)

8 9 and 10, but also 11 and 12 and mostly 13

11) Understanding the power of the spiritual and metaphysical and that the unseen is only unseen people people have not the mind to observe or study it. Realizing that the physical is the metaphysical energy trying to express something.

12)Seeing through the layers of reality to an amateur level, Understanding elemental powers. Understanding that the ancients were right about astrology and the gods in the heavens and it's proven through our modern science, that the planets give off specific frequencies and use specific gravities to hold each other in place and maintain a perfect mobile clock in the literal void of space. You understand that the sheer amount of energy coming from the backdrop of the sky above and below you is immense and most definitely effects the psychology and biology of everything here on earth as it basks in frequency.

13)Advanced astrological insights allow you to startle yourself and others with predictive powers as to phases and opportunities in daily life and have gained ability to guess peoples various planetary signs and aspects and with a knowledge of past times and dates and some fuzzy math accurately guess their birthdays and hours, the ages that certain events occurred for them, or even hit the bullseye on various points of they psychology that they have successfully hidden from the world. You know most people better than they know themselves with only short conversations because you see how the Gods construct and deduct different pieces of their character and lifestyle to make them live the way they do.

14) Other magic shit I haven't learned yet, spells, rituals and so on.

15) Using magic to siphon authoritative power and opportunities for yourself and becoming a leader to control the conscious of the world for better or worse.

16 ...

no that's just 10
newage bluepilled trash for Low IQ retards not supported by anything other than internet drama

Attached: one always regrets being too kind.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Walrus, stop chan posting and get back to work on the next PST40K.

18yo, 131 IQ, have a cute and redpilled wife-to-be who wants to have children, working out regularly, eating well, very well read in history, geography, psychology, biology, and politics.

Attached: EFF58723-9D9C-4A60-A860-3B6DE14080D6.jpg (640x427, 38K)

last digit decide 1-0

Holy shit I'm number 8 exactly. How scared is the glow in the dark collecting this info?

Jewish?

I showed my Vietnamese wife this and she said I'm a 9.

So you level up by learning a language,reading more, and working out?

Lame and zoomer-tier. You'll get tired out that and spin-out

"PEACE IS A LIE. THERE IS ONLY PASSION"

Attached: sith religion.jpg (694x720, 282K)

saving the white race 1 halfbreed at a time.

>Other magic shit I haven't learned yet, spells, rituals and so on.
kek

Go back to the start, degenerate. You've already lost the game.

Attached: magic fatty pepe.png (851x1359, 1.14M)

9. Upholder of the West - tyler.team/quinn-michaels-the-process-and-the-game-23/

Attached: p05db24n.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

I'm over 9000, goy!

Attached: 1516790472149.gif (382x379, 387K)

I don't care about being suave and articulate, but I know my shit.

Darth Waul is based and orangepilled

Attached: darth-waul.jpg (1200x826, 514K)

9-10

high 7/8

8/9

Depends since nu-Jow Forums has Reddit fags nowadays.

8 working on 9

7ish

Pic does not mention the kike, as usual...

So, I would say it's 11 or 12 for me. Kikery, not "international marxist" or whatever shit this is the root of all evil. It's always the kikes, anons. Don't be fooled.

the (((rootless, cosmopolitan, internationalist, marxist))).

seven, working on eight.

Attached: wtc.jpg (1190x837, 92K)

Between 7 and 8.

retard.

there's many aspects to metaphysics, I just happened to become an adept of astrology before any of the other stuff

7. Imma mage.