The Death Penalty

Is the death penalty justified?

Pic related. These two sick fucks were Ukranian serial killers who ran around smashing peoples heads in slowly with hammers, gouging their eyes out with screwdrivers, cutting babies out of pregnant ladies. The sickest shit imaginable. One video of their murders (the retards recorded everything) was leaked to the internet as 3 guys 1 hammer. I made the mistake of watching it.

I was shocked to learn they got life in prison, and one of their accomplices only got 9 years and is already roaming the streets again.

Why is the death penalty abolished in most places? Why didn't Ukraine have the death penalty for these guys? I thought the Soviet states were supposed to be "hard-ass"?

I think the death penalty should be used, but only for extreme cases like this.

Attached: Sayenko_suprunyuck.jpg (368x270, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

runthegauntlet.org/view/three-guys,-one-hammer
aljazeera.com/archive/2004/05/200841014911114761.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russians. Am I right?

Yes, and the current situation calls for mass extrajudicial killings, paramilitary deathsquads and genocide.

Any links fren?

Ukraine is practically Africa tbqh

eres un perro

Because Ukrainians are mongol mutts simply put it. Eastern Europeans are all mongol mutts and they don't have the genourous white DNA in them like us whites have.

Attached: IMG_1881.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

I saw it many years ago, don't have a link but the video should be easy to find, but it's very fucked up.

They're from Dnepropetrovsk so there's a 110% they're Russian/Jew mutts.

>I think the death penalty should be used, but only for extreme cases like this.
Nigger, death penalty is justified for shoplifters, people who hit on your wife and inferiors who fail to pay you the proper respect

Attached: file.png (750x1334, 626K)

Based Boer

Why do retards always think THEY'D be on top in a might makes right society?

These niggers should have both their arms and legs cut off.

>us whites
mutts need not apply, consider this case being the most prominent serial killers in EE. Now look at the US and how many more "white" serial killers you've had. If anything you're tenfold worse.

Justified? Absolutely not.
Necessary? Absolutely YES.

no you arent right
they werent russians
>american education

Yes, the death penalty is probably the only part of the justice system that even makes sense.

This shit happened in 2004

what????????????????????? kys, instantly and deliberately.

Yes, use death penalty on everyone who kills other human beings.

Attached: #.png (990x800, 99K)

You sure told him my fellow white man

I wouldn't be at the top, but I'd respect my Lord and King and myself benefit from the social cohesion and martial order that comes from hierarchy

Death Penalty on anyone who is unemployed

runthegauntlet.org/view/three-guys,-one-hammer

Well only Belarus has the death penalty, which is also the most old fashioned ex Soviet state. The rest moved on.

Now imagine if they only did it to Jews. Imagine if every white person turned on the Jews overnight and started doing this.

A man can dream.

They killed bums and junkies. No regrets

Eye for an eye is perfect justice. Ruined by the faggot Jesus cult.

i remember it. was pol around back then?

One of the only shock videos I’ve managed to avoid watching and I never plan on it. Sounds horrendous

Yeah, Jow Forums has been around since 92. The best was the live threads during the Waco Siege in 93.

3 guys 1 hammer is the only video ive never watched. Ive seen pretty much everything else. Something about it is just so evil.

They have no mercy due to their ancestors being steppe niggers. Mongol mutts really.

Man up and watch it.

Murderers who've killed multiple time, rapists and the like caught on camera or with multiple eye witnesses.

If they're clearly guilty, and they're likely to reoffend. Save us all the trouble and kill em quick. Its just better for society.

Classic shit, guy on the left looks Hispanic

Saves the taxpayers money.

For what purpose

Attached: 1554816597193.png (321x386, 214K)

It'll desensitize you.

3 guys 1 hammer is a cult classic though. It's the 2 girls 1 cup of gore

I’m already desensitized and I’d probs in reality be fine with the video, at this point avoiding it is a psychological habit

Death penalty on everyone who wants a death penalty

You learn neat things like the sound of a child's giggle, and exactly what to do with those pesky plastic grocery bags that keep piling up in your pantry.

First real gore video I watched IIRC. Probably the worst since you slowly see them dying all the way.

That was the first snuff vid I ever saw. Would personally execute these fucking degenerates given the chance.

Kek, pol also has webm of Hitler putting a gun to his head, it’s archived newfren

Mine too and I think it was b

Video i warched as a kid that definitely scarred me the most.

Fast forward a couple if years and one of them is out already

>I was shocked to learn they got life in prison,

former US Govt employee here, spent 4 years in Ukraine for various shit (no secret agent stuff). Let me tell you that you'd rather be on Death Row in the US than in a Ukranian prison as regular prisoner for any length of time. "Life" in a Ukranian prison should not take more than about 5 to 7 years for a young healthy person. That is plenty of time for them to succumb to the disease, malnutrition, and horrid diseases that go untreated, that plague prisoners in Ukranian prisons.

Riiight. Ivan on proxy.

I tried searching for the beheading of Nick Berg since it's been years since I last seen it and I can't find it anywhere, yet years ago you could find it everywhere.

Remember after they poked his eyes out they poured something in it...I think it was lemon juice or some chemical. And the gurgling sound. Fucking desensitized immediately

Their parents are rich politicians

>cutting babies out of pregnant ladies
what, where was that video?

>Why is the death penalty abolished in most places?
Because we're not fucking savages.

Video is shit. Just watch it. They cant even kill the guy properly. Im sure youve watched much worse here

Tell some stories, faggot

Eugenics. I support abortion and the sterilization of the mentally ill and the lower class whites. Life is not a sacred thing, human rights are nothing but hot air being blown up peoples asses. Fuck Life, what makes most of these cattle entitled to living it? They serve no purpose and lack souls. I say kill them all, it's the right thing to do.

aljazeera.com/archive/2004/05/200841014911114761.html

Holy shit this article is old.
>Kazaa

lol

dunno three guys one hammer is one of the few that made me cringe.
The blood bubbling when the guy is just lying there trying to breathe just triggers something.
Only things that come close for me are some cartel videos.

Open the death note and write: *

Kill to get to the top, until your successor kills you.

it's not complicated. The people are desperately poor in this country. It's cold as fuck 8.5 months out of the year. They are in demographic collapse as people leave there as fast as they can if they are young. Russia is threatening them. As an American, the average fatass loser from /b/ could hang out there and fuck model-style pussy just because he's American, if he wanted to. If you could take going to their shitty cities and trying to hang out without getting robbed, which would happen quickly. I learned to limit my interactions with people. Although I enjoyed the culture.

Back to the prisons: the country has no money and no tradition of liberal and decent and humane treatment of needy people, much less outcasts like prisoners. They are cold, dank, disease ridden shitholes. Prison will take decades off the life expectancy of a young person.

would it accept globs? Or is death note more of a regex thing?

I remember the dude making a lot of noises from his mouth, but I assumed he was trying to spit out blood to breathe somewhat properly. Anyway the camera quality is so shit that I cant make out half of what's going on

According to Russia, yes.

kek

>I thought the Soviet states were supposed to be "hard-ass"?
They were.

>Capital punishment was abolished in Ukraine in 2000.[1] In 1995 Ukraine had entered the Council of Europe and thus (at the time) it was obliged to undertake to abolish the death penalty.[1]

The only video that I remember making me feel uncomfortable was the one where a faggot goes to a farm in the middle of the night and gets fucked by a horse that destroys his insides. Listening to the sound he makes as the horse penetrates him actually made me feel nauseous. I think the dude went by "Mr. Hands" iirc

Meh, I just clicked his link. I’m just super desensitized I guess now

lol, that video was great.
Still can't believe that moron got killed from letting a horse fuck him.

You could be a couple mishaps away from becoming low class. There are also people in the low class who end up contributing more to the world than plenty of upper class knobs.

Jews. I don’t understand the big deal, their actions were all Talmudically allowed.

>Based Boer

I would like to rape that sand nig guy on the left to death hnnghhhhh. Seriously until he died.

Yeah I think I saw that shit when I was 16 or 17. It's all the same now though, even the aztec face peelers

They supplied the world with exceptional entertainment and ridded their area of vagrants. Please explain why they should be executed or imprisoned.

Faggots will burn in the deepest part of hell, where it's not hot, but it's blistering cold.

iirc you barely see anything. although the guys grunting is really awful

So you wanna kill them for making that boring pile of snow country a more interesting place? It's not their fault that nothing happens there, boys will be boys

Ahh the nostalgia.
>"some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building tomorrow."

Thou shal not kill

>(you)

Attached: 93CD9B3D-7CD2-4E90-B820-3DE959CBAFE6.png (500x533, 65K)

>Because we're not fucking savages.
>what, where was that video?

uhm about that not savage part...

> Why didn't Ukraine have the death penalty for these guys?

Because it is run by Jews, that love when white people are smashed to death.

Why do you think murdering muslims and niggers get away with a couple of years over here?

Too fucking bad pussy. You either support the death sentence or not. Not just cases like this. You fucking choose one asshole and stick to it.

Yeah I remember. I remember the pinned thread when Germany invaded Poland too. Should be on 4plebs

Just saw it, via this link here : . Pretty tame imo, compared to anything else in this genre.

Attached: Me Gusta.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

Some more if anyone's interested btw.

Attached: Mongoloid Beating.webm (204x360, 2.93M)

how is he still alive after all that

Attached: Child exploit.webm (720x576, 2.96M)

Lmao the funny thing is a girl showed me the hammer video in school, we were only 14 or so. That probably fucked me up

>runthegauntlet.org/view/three-guys,-one-hammer
what a bunch of twats. white people killing white people.

I'd think he isn't, knowing all that.

Attached: Hispanic Circus Freak 2.webm (264x480, 2.93M)

3 guys 1 hammer is a classic, newfriend.

Attached: Mongoloid psychopathy.webm (208x426, 3M)

got some mental problems ahmed? do I need to report you to her majestys office for not having a loicense for those sick videos?

How sure can we be that just isn't just a Finn?

Attached: comfy.jpg (960x720, 160K)