I just came back from my 6th day of being a muslim & jesus fuck the children you fucks will never win this war there...

I just came back from my 6th day of being a muslim & jesus fuck the children you fucks will never win this war there are so much fucking children every fucking one has childREN minimum 3 each how the fuck can you fucks even compete

Attached: 666.jpg (281x179, 11K)

Attached: B3942669-FEE5-4AF8-B377-59FAFE2EB415.png (450x450, 391K)

>so many children
Not a problem as long as we halt immigration, cut affirmative action and diversity quotas, and legalise discrimination. Then they'll start to go home voluntarily.

>muslim & jesus fuck the children you fucks
O que quis dizer ele com isso?

cool flag. rarely seen here

I go to an Orthodox church and it's the same thing. There's even one couple that has 7 kids. The end times battle is gonna be Orthodox Christians vs Muslims.

Attached: gsfsd.png (1250x1976, 950K)

What about Mormons, Evangelicals and traditional Catholics? They also have plenty of kids.

The more muslims mingle with the west, the more they get usurped by neomarxists and ennui. They will hate their own religion as much as whites have started to hate christianity. If it isn't this generation, it will be the next. No amount of allahu akbar is going to stop achmed from being a materialistic hedonist.

Mormons yes, and my brother's gf is from a family of traditional Catholics of Polish ancestry, I think she has 6 or 7 siblings. Oh, also Amish populations are exploding, but they are pacifists.

evangelicals are dying. Before I converted to Orthodoxy, I attended a Methodist church and the total membership, maybe about 70 people. I think maybe 20 off them below the age of 40.

/BREAD

Attached: JosephSmithProphet.jpg (1199x1571, 436K)

By having a 200/1 kdr. You want some faggot?

yeah but our kids will have a 10 to 1 kill death ration

ratio*

superior firepower of course. Also r type vs k type

>how the fuck can you fucks even compete
HRT

The west has always had less people but they always win the wars. Furthermore, more people = more poverty and also, a need for more food to feed them.

Yes, but if you don't have a welfare state, then people will find a way to feed themselves.

fewer*

>I just came back from my 6th day of being a muslim
does that mean you'll be going to live in the desert, you fucking cunt?

>does that mean you'll be going to live in the desert
im living in Caribbean paradise minus the 150k venezuelans refugees why leave

Attached: sdsds.png (1036x733, 72K)

I'm gonna be honest, sounds pretty rad. Minus the genital mutilation and gays thrown off buildings, but whatevs.

germ warfare. the plague was starting by jews poisoning the wells with rats. now imagine what could be started dumping anons bedroom trash and cum tissue piles into water sources

I don't give a shit anymore. Once you bastards conquer the world, you'll turn on each other anyway. Every other race has throughout history, you're not special. You're animals just like us.

Bullets are cheaper and faster to make than children.