Be South

>Be South
>Have a shit ton of tobacco, cotton fields
>Instead of importing indentured servants from Europe and pick your own cotton you import tons of niggers
>Breed them like fucking crazy
>Time comes when people want to end slavery and send them back to their countries so that we can become more self reliant and wouldn't have to deal with niggers in the future
>Get butt-hurt and throw a secession fit about "muh states rights" to continue slavery so you can keep importing niggers and breeding them like crazy thus exacerbating the nigger problem until America ends up like Haiti or other Caribbean colonies where the black population outnumbers the whites
>Start the civil war by attacking Fort Sumter
>Get BTFO
>Call it the Northern War of Aggression because you're a sore loser
>Kill Lincoln before he could send blacks back to Africa

Fast forward 150+ years later:

>Be South in modern times
>Southern States have the lowest average incomes, highest rates of poverty, obesity, worst education systems, highest infant mortality rates, worst infrastructure, filled to the brim with niggers, white trash, and rednecks
>Most Southern states have an HDI (quality of life) and life expectancy on par with that of 3rd world nations
>Literal laughing stock of America and responsible for almost every negative stereotype about America and Americans
>the south is collectively a 3rd world shithole

Attached: dixie.jpg (750x698, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHT6T-nyNfE&list=WL&index=6&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
youtube.com/watch?v=3uRZYNcYR-w
youtube.com/watch?v=AO_vlmbd72o
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We should have picked our own cotton

The closer to equator the retardeder you get

ok

Attached: italy iq.png (438x512, 16K)

Talking about humans here

Do you even non-sequitur?

Attached: D4Eb0CfW0AAIMKs.jpg (477x454, 17K)

Not gonna lie desu the south was retarded even though I live in the south technically. Muh based niggers are never going away unless normies fucking snap and hang literally every single one in minecraft. Also Jewish merchants were the ones to import them

Attached: 1559248860188.jpg (547x500, 53K)

Maybe the nigger loving north shouldn't have killed hundreds of thousands of white just to free a bunch of niggers.

Maybe the nigger loving north shouldn't have forced "integration" and "desegregation" on the south.

Nigger loving yankees are 100% responsible for the modern nigger.

the average southerner has nigger dna

>Get butt-hurt and throw a secession fit about "muh states rights" to continue slavery so you can keep importing niggers
The importation of African slaves ended in 1807. Well, 1808, but 1807 is when we passed the bill.

I like the south threads...they arent slide

yeah but you can't deny the south has some hot women, like her

Attached: phillips-or-flathead2.webm (480x270, 2.99M)

This kid won’t make it to middle school.

Lincoln was unironically based and would have done 40 acres and a mule... in Liberia. That would have gotten rid of almost all the blacks pretty much instantly and voluntarily.

No, he doesn't. High yellows exist but they're far from the average Southron.

Also yes this is correct, but the South wanted to export niggers to new states which was the whole issue. People from the North and South would flood into newly established territories and vote on slavery legislation before boarding another caravan to the next place holding referendums on slavery and repeat.

>Lincoln was
youtube.com/watch?v=PHT6T-nyNfE&list=WL&index=6&t=0s

Attached: 559e4583-b2ad-4976-a980-bd66dbdc1ceb.png (420x420, 21K)

Attached: 35.jpg (695x1024, 49K)

At least one good thing came out of it, theres plenty of cute negresses for me to breed here

>cute negress
oxymoron. All black women look like apes.

>cute negresses

Attached: really-nigga.png (217x328, 91K)

I blame the Ulster Scots, they are subhuman rednecks and possibly not pure blooded unless they mixed with niggers in the South more recently. I descend from Ulster Scots from the North though. I definitely love Northern Whites better, more quality people but they do race mix a lot and are liberal. But when you find racially aware northerners or general Americans they are the cream of the crop, ubermenschen.

t.subhuman trailer animal.

>South
>import Niggers
Who sail the ships out of Boston
Ladened with bibles and rum?
Who drinks a toast to the Ivory Coast?
Hail Africa, the slavers have come
New England with bibles and rum

>be me
>southerner
>it’s 1825
>don’t even know anyone with slaves
>but rich people have been using them for centuries
>believe fully in states’ rights
>and fuck niggers
>200 years later
>some faggot on a malaysian pool forum thinks he understands jack shit

>Lincoln was unironically based
I do love how Yankee can't read.
He was a horrible person that is rotting in hell along with Sherman and Grant
But not McClellen.
McClellan is fine.

White Southerners come across as really phony and forced to me with their "manners" and lingo like calling all soda a coke.

eyyyy
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

ayyy
youtube.com/watch?v=3uRZYNcYR-w

yeeeeeeeehaw
youtube.com/watch?v=AO_vlmbd72o

Yes

>as really phony and forced to me with their "manners"
Nah, real southerners are very polite.
Carpet baggers larping as Southerners aren't.

The white mans #1 weakness will always be cheap labor. Its gotten us in a ton of trouble through the years.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

Fucking this. And if you find a country southern negress your set for life

Attached: 252259BE-96A6-470C-BBEB-18F839C07839.jpg (320x600, 43K)

That’s because you’re a globalist degenerate desu

Imagine having such a fucking retarded take. Goddamn OP you're an honorary nigger after saying shit so stupid.

Slavery only entered the war as an economic and political issue. Almost 90 percent of federal revenue by 1860 came from export tariffs. Nearly 80 percent of that revenue came from Southern cotton and textiles.

We were being taxed to fucking oblivion and Yankee politicians were lining the pockets of their business partners with federal gibs paid for by Southern money exports. Yankee politicians were trying to Jew the entry of new states in to being free states instead of slave states in violation of prior legislative agreements, they were doing this explicitly to maintain control of the congress and senate.

Note that prior to the first shot being fired Lincoln explicitly stated that he would largely ignore the succession so long as they continued to collect tariffs for the north. Note that Fort Sumter was a tariff collection post.

By the time the war rolled around importation of slaves had ended and had been slowing for more than a decade prior. Southern plantations were starting to experiment with paying white day labor instead of using slaves. The institution was on the way out and southern aristocrats and intellectuals were beginning discussions of how to best rid themselves of all these surplus Negroes.

Lincoln was literally the little bitch boy of northern industrial interests. The entire war was fought to make sure the gibs continued flowing north.

>set for life
set for obese wife

true 100% redpill

>Instead of importing indentured servants from Europe
That's how it started user. The "southern aristocracy" was actual aristocracy, English royalists getting out of Cromwell's sight. They came to America with shittons of indentured servants and after their contracts ran out they started buying niggers.

Based

Attached: 1556755371596.jpg (1080x1350, 549K)

What's happening here?

"Start the civil war by attacking Fort Sumter" They were asked to leave several times after SC legally left the Union. the only two casualties were two Union Artillery privates who were killed when their cannon exploded during a salute tot he US flag. The war was raging for ten years in Missouri and Kansas well before Fort Sumter. Go read some real history books instead of sucking on the progressive bullshit you read on the social networks every day. The Confederacy did nothing wrong. Slave imports ended in 1808 faggot.

They did import Europeans you fucking dummy.
Visit the Blue Ridge Mountains sometime.
Turns out gingers didn't do so well picking crops in the sun.

Attached: 484174bc5b0ec508c74387c4256d33f0.jpg (959x960, 125K)

>you will never be old southern money

must suck to suck fags

forgot pic

Attached: yee.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

A wife that cooks great meals and gives you many chilluns

This, come home white man

Attached: 1554145010915.jpg (1080x1247, 101K)

When I lived in the South, I saw Southerners interacting with other Southerners, it was just lip service like the "how are you?" that foreigners make fun of us for only much worse.
>globalist degenerate
neither

Who gave them rights exactly? oh right it was lincoln who invaded under the pretense of a bi-racial america, and exerting your nonexistant power over people no longer part of your country. also if you had half a brain cell you would be able to understand lincoln had no intention of sending them back after the emancipation proclamation, he didnt like niggers, but he sold his opinions and convictions so he could finish his invasion. At least the south fought and died with honor, never even employing a single nigger in their rank and file. There was no 4d-deport the nigger chess, he was a tyrant demon of a man, was easily bought and sold for power and his legacy, and ended life as a niggerlover, damning the country to an endless flood of niggers with equal rights, and expanding federal power to the point of a glorified dictatorship that we still feel today. Eat shit you revisionist niggerloving goddamnyankee.

Attached: shut the fuck up yankee.jpg (756x562, 88K)

>I saw Southerners interacting with other Southerners
City or country?
There's a massive difference.

The cotton 'gin was invented around 1815. Importing slaves was banned in1808. Pic is where the South lost the war.

Attached: image.jpg (313x161, 24K)

look into Liberia. Massachusetts had a good idea.

>No time; do wanna research,
>just annex fucking north Africa

city

>And if you find a country southern negress your set for life
this user needs to take the sororitypill

Attached: ;g;sg.jpg (1080x1350, 1.85M)

Id prefer a redneck country negress

Attached: 52694AC3-9239-4AAA-8684-E72FC775B84F.jpg (480x720, 78K)

>the people i met in midtown atlanta who are totally southerners were being facey and fake
colour me fucking shocked user!

City people are always trash.
The fucking Capital of the South is a shithole now
>No Alabama I mean the real Capital.

This just proves you Yankees are all a bunch of douchebags when something like good manners seems alien to you.

You know those dont exist, right?

My suggestion on the other hand, is literally readily available

Attached: 236.jpg (1080x1350, 238K)

They were native southerners from states like Mississippi and Texas.
Not a yankee.

>born and raised in the city
>"native"
That's like calling Austin soibois Texans.

Attached: texas.jpg (3600x2657, 2.75M)

i've tried finding black women hot before and I just can't do it. They all look like fucking apes.

This girl on the other hand gets called half black by pol because she's sicilian but is still infinitely more attractive than any nigger.

Attached: sicily girl.jpg (600x899, 72K)

When Lincoln was elected, many of the southern states decided they no longer wanted to be a part of the United States. They felt that they had every right to leave. Starting with South Carolina, eleven states would eventually leave the United States and form a new country called the Confederate States of America. Abraham Lincoln said they did not have the right to leave the United States and sent in troops to stop the South from leaving. The Civil War had begun.

That simple. Old fucker Abe would have none of that, he liked the sweet cash from taxing South.

This is exactly why I encourage southern Anons to move north to any of the following states:

> Maine
> Vermont
> New Hampshire
> West Virginia
> North Dakota
> South Dakota
> Montana
> Wyoming
> Idaho
> Alaska

You can't go wrong transplanting yourself from whichever southern hell hole you're in and move north to any of the majority white states mentioned above.

These places need both blue and white collar workers in them. More specifically, proactive redpilled whites willing to have children above replacement rates.

We shouldn't be autistic about this movement, just encourage whites you know to migrant to any of the aforementioned states, then do the same yourselves. It's time to begin consolidating ourselves.

Attached: Sharpen The Sword.png (457x610, 62K)

If the north was so “based” it wouldnt be worshipped as much by every progressive, neocon, and cocksucker in this country. Accept the fact your ancestors died to free shitskins in an attempt to turn the land of your brethren into a vassal haiti. If I can accept the fact my ancestors fought for kikes and marxists in ww2, you can do the same with your kin from the civil war.

Cromwell's people(puritans) went up North.

fuck that shit, the south is my home, and has been the home of my people for hundreds of years, I will be damned before I tuck tail and abandon this place.

fuck u faggot..
"oooh i wish i was in dixie land!"

The final redpill

>Leave the South user
>Yankees aren't loud retards
>the food is totally good and not shitty
>Of course we have Churches
Gay

They're still a facet of the South because they speak with Southern accents, are Southern Baptists, and eat fried okra.

Literally true on all accounts. Michigan user here and I despise those fucking hill billy fucks. Sad thing is........

They exist in small towns

Everyone who's shitting on this user needs to remember that while you personally may not want to do this, lefties have been doing exactly this for years now.
You may not agree with his strategy, but the underlying issue needs to be addressed.
You have never been to Austin. Don't even try to lie.

Have never been to Austin and I hope I never have to go. But my point about the native Southerners I knew still stands.

Leave Tennessee out of this. That state is a blessing and one of America's finest.

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 6K)

>You know those dont exist, right?
bullshit, they certainly do

Attached: 1553631795717.png (500x667, 405K)

agreed OP is a fag

also, don't forget that the major slave importers were Jews. I'll see if I can find the infographs, but a LOT of the biggest and worst slave owners were jews.

That is the real scandal. It was not the Europeans, but the Jews who wanted Africans because they are so lazy

>The proof is in the post!

Attached: blackmansuckingonbigfootstoe.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Is he alright?

Finally someone said it

Fuck the South.

That's trashy as fuck. Why would I want that?

Attached: 67.jpg (1080x1350, 228K)

Southern negress exist what are they like I’ve never really been down south much so I live in Alaska.

I’m Italian and I find it impossible that Italy’s so up in the ranking. The southern half of the peninsula is not exactly populated by bright people.

Attached: 61500B58-6BE3-4938-9BC5-335C9609350D.jpg (750x1017, 612K)

I'd rather be from a "3rd world shithole" and be a down to earth, based motherfucker rather than a suburb living, yankee sissy like you, faggot.

Attached: 1548649572943.png (464x750, 309K)

archimedes was sicilian

Attached: 1554163590526.jpg (609x233, 56K)

Don’t you think the 1 in 10,000 negress that’s barely fuckable has already had tons of STDs since like 14?

Attached: D76D56CD-701A-4CA5-87A1-76AE2470FD59.jpg (564x381, 34K)

another

Attached: 1554163620433.jpg (1274x1632, 468K)

maybe will have more

Attached: 1554163646457.jpg (602x432, 104K)

A 3% tax on income more than $800 per year. Average income was $675. Most Americans didn't make close to that. Taxed to oblivion? There was no income tax before 1861, moron. A laborer made about $5.88 per week a carpenter a little over $10

i will see if i have more to give

Attached: 1554165093872.png (775x784, 216K)

So?

Based southerners, fuck the union

>be from Chinese slave trading family
>read clan lost all fortune after the USA wanted to free all slaves
>read business died and remaing clan members went to live in the Philippines
>fast forward more than 100 years later
>be me
>corporate wage slave
>graduate of B.Science in Computer Science
>shitposting in Jow Forums

the idea seems good but is not

stay where you are. the culture grew up there as it did for a reason. you start moving it around and it WILL die.

the north is screwed because of high taxes, bad government, and jerk people. let them stay where they are and suffer what they wanted, and keep where you are

this is not the time to give up, but to consolidate, concentrate, and get through whatever will come in the years to follow

Northerners have always carried the heavy burden of dragging you southern fucking subhumans across the finish line, don't be mad. It's what we do. Keeo taking welfare for your shitshack trailer rent so you can afford to buy condoms for your wife when she breeds with Tyrone.

& they tell black people to get over it...

Look at us... Literal Neo-Nephilim

Cities it’s the usual ghetto ones, a few good ones here and there. The suburbs and small towns they are sweeties