What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: D700hzXUEAEXAhH.png (685x317, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf is a latinx?

Dunno. I can't tell what she is trying to say either. This is why immigrants need to learn the language before running for office.

one would figure an entire race of people who understand gang culture would understand the standards for being an american.

alas, that is clearly not the case; they're just brown niggers out for gibs

it means latino/latina
and when you say latina, you have to say it LAH-teenuh

Attached: 5b125280390f6dbc030b36a8a138657ee6615b0afd6030eb2aa8e858bf6870c8.jpg (1738x1856, 265K)

That is pretty rascist of her

That they have no actual merits.

Laxative mate

>when ilhan BASEDmar subtly says hispanic people are a little bit retarded, and libtards gobble it up

Attached: pepe_laughing.jpg (540x534, 67K)

She means muslims wont be able to flood the country because none of them pass the merit based tests

Just like laws n shieet be racist toward blacks

Unironically leftists are the real racists. They view nonwhites as inferior and think they need to be coddled. Very paternalistic mindset. Remember on The View when that bitch said “if there are no Mexicans, who’s gonna clean your toilet, Donald?” Same shit here.

DACA is affirmative immigration action for the latinx community

It’s a racist term used by progressives to subvert Latin American culture and history. The Spanish language uses “a” and “o” endings—Latina, Latino, to denote masculine and feminine. Democrats can’t have genders so rather than respect the history and language of another culture they completely obliterate it with their gender fluid delusional made up words.

Present system ,First come first serve is hemispheric bias.

The only correct response is 'who gives a shit?'

Why not just type it as Latin@?
Boom, "a" and "o" together in harmony and unison, or is that too hetero?

>They view nonwhites as inferior
they are though

clown world

This started in the “chicano studies” departments. When i was in school only the most bluehaired beaner dykes would use it. The course was taught by stereotypical feminist chicanx dyke. It was really weird they would not really criticize mexican/chicano culture because that would be ethnocentric (of course criticism of american culture was fair game). They would talk about machismo and stuff like that but would somehow connect it to european conquest.

They would also totally flip out if you called them hispanic. Most mexicans never heard of this so its more of an “intellectual” bubble language.

Is she implying that potential immigrants have no merits? Damn savage

So... in other words latin people can't compete in a fair environment.

>Stopping the United States from turning into another failed Latin country is wrong. Fuck whypeepo

Attached: 1559079387597.jpg (1024x683, 96K)

she means that latins have no merit

Inadvertently based comment

We don't need any immigration. Fuck off.

Spics are shitty people so they'll never make it

Unironically, anglosplaining. Romance languages are gendered and overly educated English speakers feel like a whole hemisphere's worth of 3rd world peasants are bigots whose behavior needs to be corrected.

Liberals always end up implying that the brown hordes are inherently lesser than us. Wish theyd just fucking admit it

Was this in California?

Attached: IMG-20190212-WA0000001.jpg (1024x558, 38K)

Kek is that real?

That's pretty fucking racist. But then again, I'm sure she meant it that way seeing how muslims consider everyone else to be inferior slaves.

Because Latinos is the proper word for a group of latin american people. Its not Latinas, that just means a group of women, explicitly. The proper spelling is LATINO community, as the whole of the community is masculine, not feminine.

fuck off. we're unironically full.

Oh this is good, I'm going to use this lol.

globalists have always opposed the merit system

a mistake gone too far

How can you flood a country with meritless subhumans if the country only brings in people based on merit? Of course the globalists appose it.

Romance languages are gendered(unlike English) and those retards think that is sexist and therefore bad and thus decided on their own to change other people language even if they don't speak a single word of it.

She's saying that spics are worthless dead weight. And she's right.

If there was an IQ test to get into the US she never would have been allowed in.

So she's admitting that Latinx immigrants have no meaningful skills or merit?

I wish everyone could go back to their shitholes. From europeans to the minorities.

Attached: Afghanistan-Map_Responsive_1080x608.jpg (1080x608, 60K)

If you don't like having the entire country of mexico move to your neighborhood and take it over you're rayciss.

So where does that leave "el" and "la"? xlax?

Did she really marry her brother or was that nonsense?
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

No fucking clue.
Spanish is a language for retards anyway.

Subhumans act like subhumans

Leave clitless scarf-bulbhead chick alone

Attached: 517403876948769034712739.jpg (479x398, 21K)

>What did she mean by this?

That beaners are unskilled and uneducated.

>chiskanks

muslims are always ready to casually insult anyone else because they believe everyone else is inferior to their inbred 87 iq desert nigger ass

She’s wrong.

“Merit” can mean anything, and it will mean just as many beaners, or even more.

This is hilarious because it's racist as fuck towards Latin people. "You CANNOT achieve anything by merit, you are so fucking stupid that you will not succeed in a merit based society "

>crying this much about racism over a merit-based system

Imagine if Trump called for a return to pre-1965 quotas.

She meant that beaners are useless and couldn't hack it on their own merits.

She just called Mexicans lower IQ than blacks. Pretty funny actually.

Attached: B88F873F-4510-49EF-9233-768A7879DB0D.jpg (1024x681, 162K)

REVOKE HART CELLER

Muslims in America are some of the highest earners and most educated. Not our fault Europe and Australia are cucked and took all the tards

If only, fren.

Attached: 1559070049577.png (689x473, 97K)

ya she let her muslim racism show for a second. as we go on more and more of these fucking niggers will show their true face

Saying the part Trump isn’t saying out loud.

I’m one of like 5 students in pre Med it seems. Everyone if from India, Pakistan or China.

Attached: FC6667F5-92DD-4E0A-8C2C-96567ACA91B5.gif (382x379, 387K)

Democrat detected

Attached: 1494784535524.jpg (1024x576, 190K)

Beaners really want this brother fucker in their corner?

RIP America

>The right sees nonwhites as inferior
>the left sees nonwhites as inferior

*why can't we be friends starts playing*

What’s a democrat?

That she's an inbred,retarded nigger.

>What did she mean by this?

She's calling Latinos stupid.

She means latinx people dont merit citizenship in the US because they're shitty brown people from a shitty brown country

gender inclusive term for Latino that includes male, female and tranny queer oder intersexual Latinos

What is she trying to say? That hispanics can't have merits?

Because that's what it sounds like to me.

The GOP wants to displace white collar liberals instead of blue collect conservatives.

There's a dimension of class conflict with these sorts of immigration policies.

Since merit based = more Chinese and Indian immigrants. Not nessecsrily euros.

Some brand of laxative I think.

What’s up with that? I’m currently on bumble (™), and there are a bunch of Chinese, Indians and southeast Asians in med school. Granted I’m in the city of Johns Hopkins, but it’s just ridiculous to me. All the white girls are into communication or political studies etc

>Not nessecsrily euros
True but it'll be better then the current system.

>A merit based immigration policy is racist towards the beaner community.
She’s calling beaners meritless

Intelligence-based testing is highly racist against blacks.

>DAS RITE! AYO HOL UP....

She just dunked on Latinos lol, called them dumb.

Attached: 1558125178098.jpg (1079x1080, 565K)

Brown people South of the border are retards and can't pass the merit based questionnaire that any teenager from China could pass.

She means Latinx don't do anything of value so they can't get into our country. Because they aren't white, that's racist.

Hispanic immigrants tend to do blue collar and farm works. "Merit" here is talking about the white collar industries. The GOP wants to hurt liberals and they know liberals tend to be white collar and educated, so you undermine them with white collar educated Indians and Chinese to cause trouble. It's also because the GOP lobbyists want to pay skilled labor less.

tfw you live in one of those blue dots :(

leftists are jews, white feminists and white communists

We can't be friends because they see shitskins as tools to rule over us

I mean, nice way to say she thinks latin people are stupid?

latinos have no merit

Yes.

Shes a racist calling latinos uneducated retards that are worthless to society.

>"Spanish is for retards"
>Literally speaks slurred, drunken nigger Spanish

she was saying that hispanic people can't compete with whites

>Ooga Booga gib me dat.

Attached: 1542430671955.png (445x365, 103K)

"Im unskilled and my family is unskilled, but I want them to immigrate too"
I think that

This is so fucking hilarious. I read about this when I was on lunch break this afternoon. Not only does this chick have a hatred for the jews, but she openly admits that spics are inferior immigrants who don't have the merit to live here. Even legally! LMAO I think she deleted the tweet from what I read, but this is just so fucking hilarious. I wish this mudslime had the reach that AOC has. She clearly knows that we are importing horrible people, and even admits it, yet we get more and more of them every day. I think it's what like 3k shitskins legally immigrate here every day? unreal.

Attached: 1453785113456.jpg (634x954, 53K)

>da demoKKKrats are da real racist!!!

Attached: BD2EA032-A6D5-4DE7-9082-2A3F5758DBD4.jpg (903x925, 226K)

Liberals are stupid cunts.

That latinx people suck

mentally ill faggots

It’s "non-binary" for Latino and Latina. But being Latino isn’t a race or ethnicity so it’s obviously not racist.