Kraut/pol/+whatever the fuck you want to vote for as long as 3rd worlders stay away edition

>upcoming elections
Brandenburg: Sep. 1 2019 #ltwbb
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/brandenburg.htm
Saxony: Sep. 1 2019 #ltwsn
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/sachsen.htm
Thuringia: Oct. 27 2019 #ltwth
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/thueringen.htm

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=iNxrz0qBLKw

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
>Ruhrpott Roulette
youtube.com/channel/UCMm8lMIzU3Zss1rWf4dgv-g
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
[post 3 most recent and most shitposty/redpilling/dank speeches/appearences]
youtube.com/watch?v=d9u01H4OD_8
youtube.com/watch?v=nlycry7Kc9o
youtube.com/watch?v=eb7_WbJlm_g

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Attached: 1499399773046.jpg (672x367, 63K)

Bump

Attached: dasfühl.jpg (800x585, 316K)

Yeah, bump as well. But I need to sleep right now though. Have a good (and fun) night, anons.

Gottverdammi nomal

Attached: Capture.png (402x708, 197K)

You guys are lame, i need some bantz and fun as of now but none of you seem to portray the ability to do so.

Attached: 41IHtk0GPIL._SX425_.jpg (425x435, 20K)

get a load of this Kraut

Attached: 1558999371875.jpg (1200x945, 98K)

Attached: 1558994460693.png (1161x1209, 1.49M)

Im of turkish origin, but i feel german. Can i still post here?

Attached: 1558997282701.png (1150x1521, 2.22M)

I mean.....she is a bit too old but....i would.

>(((Kraut)))
not a pollack immigrant to eastern-germany, previous commie sympathizer and motherless catlady to refugees.

bluepilled, schokli-german.

Yes, you can

Attached: orban.png (744x455, 739K)

As faulk said ''a white person who just so happens to be black'' meaning if you identify with Europeans and you have at least 100IQ you can be asimilated.

>whatever the fuck you want to vote for as long as 3rd worlders stay away
Literally AfD.
Sorbs brought Gauland into office, you dumb goon.

Attached: Bundestagswahl_2017_Erststimmenergebnisse.svg.png (2000x2369, 962K)

>Exporting the products of your services and industries to countries that you pay with profits from that trade is a good thing
Wasted

Attached: 1518802332056.jpg (241x209, 5K)

Shall we blame Poland now for Merkel?

Nice

Attached: apu.png (720x644, 67K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Attached: 1549225419501.png (457x675, 359K)

How is this faggot doing? pic related

Attached: E9NbBNp_d.jpg (640x671, 61K)

SEND SWISS MONIES U FAGGET!

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Attached: 2220258.main_image.jpg (620x465, 105K)

Wrong thread man.

Attached: SS-auxiliaries-poses-at-a-resort-for-Auschwitz-personnel.-From-laughing-at-Auschwitz-c.-1942.jpg (1000x667, 111K)

sorry but
and
are lying, please leave this thread immediately, Süleyman

Attached: 72FF1B72-5417-4CF1-8B19-27A08C86E75B.jpg (1048x749, 135K)

Soon o sleep eh?Have to finish a bottle and then i shall resign.

Attached: 7ae.jpg (604x545, 47K)

Nightly reminder that SARGON is saving the west with LOGIC and INDIVIDUALISM, you fucking german collectivists!

Attached: S A R G O N.png (461x580, 409K)

Stop being such massive cucks.
Being a Turk is one thing, being German is another.

Young Turkish user, I encourage you to stand up to your Turkish heritage. Assimilation is genocide to any people, as a wise Turkish politician once pointed out.

Every people should apply an extensive amount of that healthy Nationalism to itself.
To you I say, learn About your history, your People achieved lots of stuff.

You are not a "Kanancke", if you just try to be the Change you want to be, find a good employment, a house, a Turkish wife and have Turkish Children, go to Turkey and make a good existance, if not for yourself, for the better of Turke, to improve what generations of Westernized degenerates and idiotic farmers couldn't.

Germany is in good Hands and we'll sure be happy to see a stronger Turkey rather than a Germany where the only nationalists are Turks.

I see many proud Turks who want to do their part for a better world by learning their trade wll in Germany and returning early to Turkey to apply it.

You are of the blood of old Anatolia, value that more than your own life.
Read About the Ottoman Empire at best, and especially read About Mustaafa Kemal Atatürk.

Kemalism is a way forward and you'll see how this great man draw lessons from German rules of trade and economy.
Also honour Islamic religious traditions, rather than becoming part of the apathic, agnostic cesspool.

Post here, realize that you are more than you are, you are a Turk and you should be more proud of that, than the people who see Turks as useful labour.

Embrace it, your ancestry.
Every colour has its place, an ethnic home for every race.

Attached: Atatürk.jpg (768x1143, 99K)

>lets lose a good chunk of our support
My vision comes with preservence of humanity, some of non Europeans have a gift of inovation within them and thus shall not be excluded from the revolution.

Attached: 1543770083258.jpg (396x381, 33K)

Logos is Christ aand with Christ your existance is NOTHING.

Attached: thats-enough-of-memes-for-you-now-go-do-your-24633481.png (500x566, 91K)

They should definetely be part of the revolution against international finance elites, but through assimilating every poor foreign Soul who got lost here you don#t achieve salvation.

No, henceforth the Revolution Needs to take place in each single country of the world, while Germany can be a center for many of those who can't help themselves and dream of peace and prosperity in their homeland.

Don't Assimilate, but integrate.

You don't win anything by becoming more inclusive, certainly not a homeland.
Stay integral, grow some spine, teach all of our non-European Friends that there is something worht fighting for, that there is a sun beyond the occident.
The sun rises in East afterall, so don't be foolish enough to think that the candles of the occident have any right to it.

The best way is to have nationalism for each nd every group.
That is something that everyone can grasp, that everyone can live or work with and accept.

Segregated in birth, but united in trust.

Attached: 1d0zi7.jpg (300x300, 20K)

It's because of anti-war idiots, they are the ones who have destroyed every nation. We all agree it's easier, safer (for people and environment), and cheaper to invade their shithole and kill those fucks. USA gives out our aid in form of soldiers and military, then people either back the fuck up or they start to take it very seriously. "War" in the middle east was only aid, 7,000 US troops dead = zero refugees enter and civilians (mostly women and children are saved). Germany long before planned to bring in refugees since Bush era, which is why they refused to send military (or 1/10th of US requests, which we also offered to help boost your military size and weaponry and etc which was also denied). All thanks to "War is Bad" rhetoric.

War saves lives.

Before people mention Obama, the terrorist, bringing in 70,000 Somalians to small towns in Minnesota, just know that we hope his execution is LIVE TV! We'd all like to see that fuck get his injection and face punishment for the millions of lives destroyed.

test

test

>humanity

Attached: B6F8FA6D-07BC-40D8-9B6E-4BDD22027655.png (546x259, 189K)