Talmud proof

Do you guys know of a place where evidence of what's written in the Talmud is nicely compiled? The only verifiable blasphemy against Jesus I could find was in Gittin57a, link related. I see a lot of really fucked up Talmudic verses posted but never the real source, does anyone have actual evidence of the existence of these verses? Ones calling Mary a whore, calling gentiles goyim, or lying/cheating to them etc? We shouldnt come off as retards spouting lies, it weakens our care

sefaria.org/Gittin.57a

Attached: what-does-the-talmud-say-about-jesus-2.jpg (737x664, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

halakhah.com/pdf/nezikin/Sanhedrin.pdf
halakhah.com/pdf/moed/Shabbath.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20090620004600/http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/912369/jewish/Chapter-Ten.htm
web.archive.org/web/20090818172105/http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/912363/jewish/Chapter-Five.htm
stopnoahidelaw.blogspot.com/2017/04/noahide-law-and-chief-rabbis-of-israel.html
stopnoahidelaw.blogspot.com/2017/05/united-nations-signs-declaration-of.html
eyeopeningtruth.com/the-un-is-not-your-friend-part-3-noahide-laws-continued/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
he.wikipedia.org/wiki/חסיד_אומות_העולם_(הלכה)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitzvah
come-and-hear.com/gittin/gittin_57.html
blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H3575
bitchute.com/video/7f9popP3KpOH/
anonfile.com/Nbff18t7n5/daughters_cultural_genocide_jew_white_EDIT_mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shulchan_Aruch
renegadetribune.com/talmudic-terror-torture/
spiknuti-proti-cirkvi-a-lidstvu.com/literatura/Muze_byt_katolik_antisemitou.pdf
youtube.com/user/BenDeNoon/videos
youtu.be/wftxHFWHXNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump, learn and share something productive instead of the same slide threads you dumb niggers

Attached: 1558989511568.jpg (884x340, 117K)

user, have you ever seen the Talmud in its entirety?

What happened to smoloko?

i know its multiple multiple volumes of text, but i was hoping for some links or even photos of some key blasphemous text

Attached: 1558939750630.jpg (480x480, 42K)

It's actually much worse...

They already sentenced you to death by decapitation, both christians (idolatry) and atheists (blasphemy)...

Lookup somewhere Noahide laws, that is how The Sons of Devil mis-interpret something, which is not in Torah...

Most specifically Sanhedrin 56a - 57b

halakhah.com/pdf/nezikin/Sanhedrin.pdf

Attached: Sanhedrin__marked_Noahides_252.png (2480x3508, 1.32M)

dekuji czech user, this is exactly what im talking about

Whatever you find, you should know that once word of what was in the Talmud got out, Jews changed it and published a book of 'corrections' that put them back in. (Pretty clever, huh? "No, that's not in the Talmud, goy!") In fact there've been at least two books of corrections, since they bowdlerized it more strongly a second time. So if you see a book that has radically hateful stuff in it that Jews deny, the book could be right.

Source for this 'books of corrections" stuff - "Jewish History, Jewish Religion" by Israel Shahak.

Christians in Talmud are named "Minim" in plural, "Min" in singular,their teaching is "Minuth"...

Here (attached screen) quote from Shabbath 116a halakhah.com/pdf/moed/Shabbath.pdf
There are at least 10-20 other places, where "Minim" is in remark-below-the-line explained to be christians...

Then, "Epicureans" or "Apicorsin" -- see wiki/Epicurean what does it mean...

Then, knowing what "Minim" and "Apicorsim" means, see, what that "Son of the Devil" who was Ben Mamon (Maimonides) teaches about us:

web.archive.org/web/20090620004600/http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/912369/jewish/Chapter-Ten.htm

web.archive.org/web/20090818172105/http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/912363/jewish/Chapter-Five.htm

But this is not some ancient dark medieval teaching, they are activelly lobbying to make this a UN global law:

stopnoahidelaw.blogspot.com/2017/05/united-nations-signs-declaration-of.html

eyeopeningtruth.com/the-un-is-not-your-friend-part-3-noahide-laws-continued/

Read this and be worried !

Attached: Shabbath_116a_Minim.jpg (1326x1923, 959K)

hello rabbi why up so late

look for a book called Judaism's Strange Gods by Michael Hoffman

Noahides even cite this sentence:

> For any non-jew, who is under our jurisdiction and fails to accept the Noahide commandments is executed.

כל גוי שלא קבל מצות שנצטוו בני נח הורגים אותו אם ישנו תחת ידינו

Exactly this sentence is also in hebrew version of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
he.wikipedia.org/wiki/חסיד_אומות_העולם_(הלכה)

The page I linked above
quotes "Kings and Wars" 8:11, but it is number from a different version, which is 8:9 actually, and 8:11 is that what is in their version as 8:14...

But do you think, that from their biggest authority Maimonides they would reject a verse just by 2 verses away from the one they link in remark in "The Divine Code", more so if they directly cite it in hebrew wikipedia page on "Seven Laws of Noah" ?

Attached: L169__Noahides_quote.png (935x592, 161K)

you can start with this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitzvah

why do "redpill" images pertaining to christianity and judaism always look like this. why not just read the Gospel of Jesus Christ instead of worrying about this stupid bullshit, you retard? there is nothing any other book has that you can't get from reading the Word of God and opening your heart to Jesus Christ.

> Čau... Ačkoliv umím hebrejsky, nejsem žid... Naučil jsem se to překladem Bible, podobně jako okrajově řečtinu a latinu...
(Although I can read hebrew, I'm not a jew. Just have learned it while translating a Bible...)

And now since I've learned about that devilish Noahidism, I am worried...

(The attached photo is very probably from signing these Noahide laws in 1991 as US law 102-14 ... I've seen a similar session with Reagan on video, an "Education and Sharing day" it is called in USA...)

Attached: George-W.-Bush-with-Jews1.png (450x300, 182K)

Jesus in the Talmud by Peter Schafer
Lists every time Jesus's name is mentioned in the Talmud

Attached: download (1).jpg (181x278, 9K)

>speak Polish
>understand that sentence

Neat

Come and Hear is pretty ok.
come-and-hear.com/gittin/gittin_57.html

Do you have a set? You should buy a set for yourself.

Attached: Gittin - 57a - ENG - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.69M)

Attached: Sanhedrin 43a - Eng - PART 2 - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.06M)

> why not just read the Gospel of Jesus Christ instead

Because that is a book for you and me... But you should also know, what books are using those, who are against you !
Those, about which our Lord Jesus Christ rightfully says:
> You are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father you will do.
> He was a murderer (slaveholder!) from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
(In original there was "slaveholder", not a "murderer"... It would be a longer discussion to prove that... And that is what jews all the history were foremost...)

Do you know, why are jews so super-sensitive about "holocaust", "final solution" etc... That is preciselly "splinter and beam", and "thief cries: catch the thief", because that is exactly what THEY are openly planning against US...
Not all jews, just most of their blackhat rabbis, the pharisees...

And now, search (duckduckgo or google?) "red+heifer+israel" to see, how they already prepared their "red heifer" as a sign of their Messiah king (who we call Antichrist) comming and how are they celebrating it and what do they expect of it... It's not something "once long in past or far in future", they are preparing it now or in nearest decade...

bump

Attached: Baba Mezia 59b - ENG - Highlight.jpg (3240x4320, 2.98M)

thank you for your help Anons

Always a pleasure to bump a Talmud thread!

Attached: Shabbath 137b - Eng - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.48M)

bump

Attached: Sanhedrin 54b - Eng - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.76M)

jews put a death warrant on any gentile studying the talmud, but they're killing us every day anyway.

bump

Attached: 68456+86g.png (484x298, 111K)

Attached: 2365419684.png (549x511, 289K)

>jews put a death warrant on any gentile studying the talmud

Attached: Sanhedrin 59a - Eng - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.2M)

Thanks. Nothing is more jewish than that book, every word oozes kikery.

Here some "popular" Talmud quotes... (I've not verified them yet, though...)

From halakhah.com/pdf can be downloaded english translation of Talmud (and see numbered notes below chapters, what censor replaced by what etc...), for ex. Sanhedrin 59a starts on page 263 in their PDF, but the sentence about killing goim like wild animals is not there... (some parts have been censored already...)

Attached: 1487680386644 Talmud quotes (neg).png (998x1134, 215K)

Fun fact the Jews are getting desperate that the Messiah is not coming ...and one of their prayers is: ‘I believe with perfect faith that Messiah will come. And though he tarries, still I will wait for him.’

And if I remember this rightly they only have about 200 or so years until its the end of the age that their Messiah was promised/phohetized

its ether 238 or 268 years from memory - Ill have to look that up.

I do wonder to myself if this is driving some of their behavior...I mean they are looking for this Messiah or Mossiah candidate right now.

bless you guys, keep this thread alive and lets hope more people see this

Attached: 1558653718123.jpg (512x1024, 109K)

>Libbre David

Attached: Sanhedrin 64a - Eng - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.58M)

For so long they would just lie and deny about the talmud but the cat's out of the bag now. All of this was first exposed in France 800 years ago.

But Sanhedrin 57a enables killing "goim", just it was replaced by "Cutheans" by the censor, but remark-below-the-line in english translation explains it...

But it explains it wrong. Actualy, Cutheans from word כות means:
> imported colonists into Israel; probably a location approx 20 (32 km) miles northeast of Babylon
So it is Babylonians (i.e. Talmudists! Talmud is from Babylon) imported into Israel...
blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H3575

There are more such mis-explained places and notes...

Actually Goim גוים H1471 is from word גוה H1466 "pride", and it means "proud ones", and it is about jewish supremacists...!
Repeated again: where Bible talks about "Goim", it is about "Jews", because Jews are Goim and not the opposite ! You have been deceived by wrong translations...

Attached: Sanhedrin57a_Killing_goim.jpg (1494x933, 661K)

>Sanhedrin 57a
1/2

Attached: Sanhedrin 57a - Eng - PART 1.jpg (3240x4320, 3.07M)

2/2

Attached: Sanhedrin 57a - Eng - PART 2.jpg (3240x4320, 2.98M)

damn im going to actually get a physical copy this shit is crazy

Then there is an interesting explanation, that the sentence Gn 9:6 (as in KJV) :

> Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man
is exactly translated as:
> Gn 9:6 (That) Pouring blood of the man in man, his blood will be poured, because in image of Gods he made the man.

"Human in Human" may be understood as an embryo... Interesting exegesis... But population explosion and fertility rate 7 in sub-saharan Africa is a grave ecological catastrophe, and "too much life leads to death of many"...

Attached: Sanhedrin_57b_murder_of_embryo.png (785x734, 182K)

kabbalahexposed.com has a pretty good compilation of information

bitchute.com/video/7f9popP3KpOH/

"Molech" - means hebrew "King".

And this text explains, that it is for anything you claim to be your "King", i.e. if you think Jesus is the King...

They state it plainly elsewhere, that Christianity is considered Idolatry in their view...

More detailed in "Avodah Zarah", rather in Maimonides than in Talmud... (both contain book "Avodah Zarah" - "foreign service", meaning "service of gods"...) (I've given the link above already... Chabad is still teaching Maimonides or Rambam as their greatest and most sacred source...)

> We may not draw up a covenant with idolaters which will establish peace between them [and us] and yet allow them to worship idols, as [Deuteronomy 7:2] states: "Do not establish a covenant with them." Rather, they must renounce their [idol] worship or be slain. It is forbidden to have mercy upon them, as [Deuteronomy, ibid.] states: "Do not be gracious to them."
> Accordingly, if we see an idolater being swept away or drowning in the river, we should not help him. If we see that his life is in danger, we should not save him. It is, however, forbidden to cause one of them to sink or push him into a pit or the like, since he is not waging war against us.
> To whom do the above apply? To gentiles. It is a mitzvah, however, to eradicate Jewish traitors, minnim, and apikorsim, and to cause them to descend to the pit of destruction, since they cause difficulty to the Jews and sway the people away from God, {as did Jesus of Nazareth and his students, and Tzadok, Baithos, and their students. May the name of the wicked rot.}

Here "Minim" means Christians, "Apikorsim" means "Epicureans" (as clearly explained in remarks in english talmud) which is "atomic materialists" and "hedonists", but somewhere else they explain that it is from hebrew word "unbridled", i.e. again "hedonists"...

i need to go to sleep but ill check this thread again tomorrow to see if theres any more, thanks again for your help

Attached: tree-of-life-kabbalah.png (300x466, 73K)

so then you''ll understand, why they so much teach "anti-semitism" (in Israel even more than in Europe or USA), and teach their children that all heathens hate jews and want to revenge on them...

Because (((they))) actually know, for which we should want to revenge on them...

And because they so much want to revenge on us, they project their hatred onto us and think anyone "anti-semite" is as hating them as they hate us...

See film "Defamation", probably youtube XNWF9CeoZdE ?, which is not about Talmud, but about ADL, and about jews teaching their children, what "anti-semitism" is and how all europeans are nazis...
(Here some rather "innocent" child spells, what she learned in school-visit in Ausch witz... One of many...)

Attached: AntiAntiSemites_want_to_kill_Nazis.jpg (625x1751, 317K)

Balaam was in the Old Testament. He was commanded to curse Israel and he had a donkey who spoke. It didn’t have anything to do with Jesus. Christians just make shit up, say everything is about Jesus, and call you a dirty Jew if you call them out on their horseshit.

The entire Talmud is translated at sefaria.org you ignorant Christian faggot.

>i need to go to sleep
Me too... Here it is 5am... Quite late evening...

Here one video with some Israel rabbi, explaining, how they'll kill the goim for not following Noahide laws...

I do not understand spoken hebrew much to verify the sub-titles authenticity, but when there is "seven commandments" he says "sheva mitzvot", so it is at least partially correct and not some random different talk...

Attached: Yisrael_Ariel__Noahide_Laws_3c33.jpg (1280x2400, 891K)

We’re the ones that published it you stupid faggot. The goyim don’t want to learn Hebrew because then they’d know the language of God.

Here some jewish bribery (he hands them dollar notes) related to Noahide laws, probably from year 1991...
you tube D_JSwUKoSmw

Attached: Noahide_laws_in_the_Knesset__.jpg (1200x900, 490K)

Actually it’s worse than that. We weren’t supposed to teach the goyim anything. It says “Torah” in your picture you illiterate retard. The rabbis we’re forced to translate the Torah out of Hebrew because we refused to teach the goyim ANY of it. Look up the 17th of Tammuz. The day it was first translated is considered a historically tragic day because from that you faggots created Christianity.

Half those books don’t exist you evil Christian faggot retard

Reminder that Jews are actively working to eliminate us goys on a daily basis:

anonfile.com/Nbff18t7n5/daughters_cultural_genocide_jew_white_EDIT_mp4

Attached: merchant jew bread toast.jpg (569x625, 68K)

Isn’t their messiah the devil?

I was taught they are satan’s children.

Attached: A187138F-2C6F-4ECC-BA69-4E2FB7B027A6.jpg (660x330, 23K)

Oy vey... struck a nerve rabbi?

Attached: 95FDD403-9FCF-47FF-8669-330A569E533C.jpg (1000x500, 90K)

I just want to make sure you clearly understood what we thought of you and why we consider ourselves above you.

Did your kike parents tell you scary holocaust stories when you were a yidlet?

These are quotes as downloaded from Jow Forums multiple times... (I say "popular", meaning "layman"...) (Actually, it was white on black and I just made a negative image)
And I also noted that I did not verify them...

How do you write
> Half those books don’t exist
They are just spelled little differently, but at least 3/4 of those book-names exist in Talmud, or are otherwise commonly known...
For ex. the bottom on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shulchan_Aruch is not from Talmud but is a well-known book...

Here I attach another Jow Forums-downloaded Talmud quotes... Not all is actually Talmud. And again, I did NOT verify them, so it may be partially erroneous...

(I have other similar collections of these talmud quotes online, but they're not in english...)

Attached: 1487879061305 Talmud quotes.png (998x627, 55K)

look up a book called Jesus in the talmud.

Attached: 1532469775268.jpg (626x512, 75K)

Attached: 1545305059123.png (1404x934, 3M)

that does seem to explain a lot of behavior all the way back to the 1800s.
There's books from back then all about jews and Zionism.

They have been planning this for generations.

Rosette Delacroix @YouTube or bitchute

So many Jews believing thier holocaust and religion conspiracy supremacist theories.
Should start selling tinfoil yarmulkes

Attached: image.jpg (320x295, 21K)

> Isn’t their messiah the devil?

That, what jews expect as "messiah", is what we call "Antichrist" ...

But actually, "Antichrist" is named "Judas" (it's quite easy to understand, isn't it?), "Jude Ish qariot" is the "jews contrary to men", and it is a mighty collective, the Jews who already rule the world (ai pac and rot shields foremost) and everyone bows to them already... (which is my optimism, that it actually won't be any worse, that it's bad enough already...)

"Zion" actually means "The Beast" ... ציון from ציי H6728 "a wild beast, desert-dweller, crier, yelper"...

In this image of a Dragon ruling the world, the "cross" is there just for a deception... The inverted cross in top-left field actually counts...

Attached: Dragon_ruling_the_world.jpg (1920x2560, 1.85M)

She’s a parody of herself

Do the jews have any prophecies or ideas about how they might fail or lose?
Is there some method we can take to cause them to screw up?

renegadetribune.com/talmudic-terror-torture/

The Shulchan Aruch is a foundational book of Jewish Law and none of it is quoted here. It’s not Torah interpretation like the Talmud is. It’s actually kind of boring because it’s codified like a legal document. Why are you even mentioning it with a graphic of bullshit? Do you think that lying about text is the path to truth? You might incite some knuckledraggers but you think ignorant faggots who believe this bullshit you posted are a danger or something? At least the Muslim doesn’t make up fake Jewish scripture, he relies on his own demonic bullshit. It’s pathetic and the truth about everything is coming out, goytard.

I've seen this thread on Jow Forums some time ago...
This is not Talmud and it is not Torah. It is some medieval prayer-book or scroll... (Probably it may be Shabbatai Zevi ?)

It is not Hebrew, but it is Aramaic... (spoken by jews after old-testament times, only Daniel and few other fragments are Aramaic, but Talmud is probably Aramaic, and spoken still before medieval jiddish...)

Then the ritual murder you show in image - why they tortured the children very slowly and painfully, puncturing him and pouring and collecting the blood, see Adrenochrome, which is an oxidized Andrenaline...
Youtube dsNA9IjfZCU explains "Adrenochrome" without any reference to jews, but you will probably find more information about it... Just me as a former chemicist, when I saw the information that it is an oxidized andrenaline, I immediatelly realized, why they did the ritual murders, which are evidenced in multiple places... for ex. here spiknuti-proti-cirkvi-a-lidstvu.com/literatura/Muze_byt_katolik_antisemitou.pdf -- but it is not in english...

Attached: 1533890990461 1516259463296 Shabbatai Zevi (probably).jpg (4752x3168, 2.58M)

No. We don’t lose.

I'm happy you're so fucking butt hurt about this... I'm going to study these books and use it against you.

Attached: 1494784535524.jpg (1024x576, 190K)

playing games and lying doesn't "win" anything you just kicked the can down the road to another deception. and you are out of road.

Attached: 1523488468813.jpg (499x668, 70K)

Be careful, you might learn something which makes you a better person

Yeah, no. We know our texts.

Bump

> Do the jews have any prophecies or ideas about how they might fail or lose?

I think, that if you read J8:44 - they are sons of Devil and all they say is a lie...
Then if Talmud says, that when their messiah comes, he will give them kingdom of whole earth, and that all christians will be exterminated,
then exactly opposite is true - they already rule the whole world and no one can give them more, but at the time of second comming, that kingdom will be removed from devilish jews, and into the future world could come all _except_ the judaists...

Read the book of Revelation, the time is nigh as I believe, and the Dragon and the Beast (Zion) will be defeated... (Than Babylon refers probably to EU, they've got it in sign) I pray and believe, that the coming times will be as written in Revelation and not as written in Talmud and Ben Mammon (Maimonides)...

Then, many parts of Old Testament are not a History, but a hidden Prophecy. So you can also read end of 2Kings - this is still to come... "Nebo zaR Adan" means "fruit of foreign ruling", "Nebo kad nezar" means "fruit deeply stored"... 2K25:12 "captain of the guard" is actually "rab tabachim" means "great butcher", or it can be translated as "rab tov chiim" "many good to alive ones"? Read Jer 11 too...
Just pray and hope...

“Christians” will not be exterminated. Quite the contrary. You will be freed from your ignorance. Your religion will end. What you thought was going to happen to the Jews is actually going to happen to you. You’ll be the one who embraces the messiah and returns to God.

I the Lord am your good and you shall have no other gods before me

The talmud is fucking commentary.. it isn't scripture you retard

>We don’t lose.
Except when it comes to foreskins, tay sachs, and covenants with God. And then there's the whole thing about being born a schizophrenic rat in human form.

Why do you not see the irony of being worried about the "hateful talmud" but proud to post a hateful quote of luther?

Our Messiah is and always will be Jesus Christ.

It's actually your religion, the judaism, which will die. Just as Judas the Ishqariot in Acts 1, because that is Archetype and Collective prophecy too.
Then, סדם and עמרה are still to come too...

----
Then about Noahides, when those liar rabbis claim, that the Noahide laws are written in Torah? (youtube 6G2ramd1UOs ) No, they are not. It is just a liar diabolic exegesis of sentence Gn2:16. In Torah truly there is nothing like those 7 noahide laws, it is only a talmudic lie, a false exegesis, and those rabbis, who claim Noahide laws are from Torah, just come from devil and are deplorable liars...

But then since Amerah also means "Submersion", you will understand, why "Noah" and his sons Noahides are the problem to be removed, not a solution... Many parts you believed were history are just "deeply stored" prophecies...

Ya jews acting like such dickheads for so long cant be good Karma. Have you ever considered the hindu/Buddhist similarities to Christianity? The Lotus Sutra from Buddhism bares a striking resemblance to the sermon on the mount.

Attached: 1554858559363.jpg (1284x725, 119K)

bump

some of my jew folder

Attached: 1535251737985.jpg (480x360, 38K)

good game

Attached: 1492787526712.png (1251x799, 1.18M)

Why are you a kike enabler?
First, Luther was based. He actually called out the jew.
Second, his quote means "I would sooner sin against god than accept demons in my flock."
He's saying he would sooner sin in front of god than commit an even greater sin. If I believed in that shit I'd be praying for him.

Do you happen to know where that's from?

not a clue,

Attached: 1507516169023.jpg (640x845, 97K)

Attached: 10-steps.jpg (1200x1078, 166K)

this is coming up.
we should meme the USS liberty

Attached: 1496179382415.png (375x304, 174K)

>17th of Tammuz
Why does so much stuff happen on that day?
The next one is in July.

I do not have sources to the direct as you were asking but this is the best i can provide you for your studies.

youtube.com/user/BenDeNoon/videos

What you said is true, and most ppl do not even know it. All covred in here (fresh vid too). In-pho that is not meant to be made known, revealed for all.

youtu.be/wftxHFWHXNI

Shair it with everyone.

Attached: ENDTIMESv_1.jpg (1437x2949, 1.33M)

>adrenochrome
>former chemicist
as a former chemicist you should know that you can just buy adrenochrome and that it's not as interesting as the reptilian crowd want you to believe.

that one jew itt has not done a good job at all, lmao. jews... jews are something ;)

Attached: b51e06265c14f94f4557125b53e58f6a96098b2218f094f8397b88e0ca7ecff1.jpg (2322x2992, 1.03M)

gotta bump any thread with talmud scans in it

This may not be proof to others, but my own proof is that I learned this evil shit directly from orthodox rabbis as a kid during the late 60s / early 70s.

I was born into, and raised in, Judaism. The talmud definitely has a ton of stuff hating non-Jews, calling you all "goyim" in a derogatory way, and is filled with rules saying that it's ok to commit tons of detailed crimes against non-Jews, but never to fellow Jews.

You're not considered human to them. Even others of our same race (middle eastern aka west Asian) are not considered human by our tribe (disclaimer for my country's lovely hate laws: most, not all, blah blah).

Many online Jews will point you towards a double set of books. Technically, they get to say that any rabbinical writing is a "talmud", but the one the orthodox bigots actually use and believe in, is the horrible one that they pretend isn't real.

There's a "nice" version they show people who question it. The real one is not allowed to be revealed to you.

I say REVEAL, REVEAL, REVEAL.

Evil depends on sneaking and silence. Time for everyone to know what's behind the curtain.