FINAL RAMBO MOVIE SET AT SOUTHERN BORDER - TRAILER IS OUT

Lefties on twitter are already complaining about bringing border politics into the Rambo movies (lolol have they seen the 3rd movie??).

youtube.com/watch?v=4vWg5yJuWfs

>Rambo travels to Mexico to save a friend's daughter who has been kidnapped by the Mexican cartel.

Looks pretty good.

Attached: RamboV.jpg (1200x1230, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gA0u3Iir0CU
youtube.com/watch?v=iGPOdftbN6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait, there was a IV?

Sounds similar to Sciraco: Day of the Solado

Interesting. Looks more like “First Blood” than the sequels, which is a plus.

Looks good, Rambo IV was based.

Why the short normie haircut?

Attached: 978FFB34-7914-47CB-94F2-3537E7490A61.png (2658x1771, 3.14M)

Nah the latest where he was in Cambodia and literally skull fucked chinks was the best

>movies are for gay politics only
i hate them so much

Wasn't the original movie about a vet dealing with his ptsd after 'nam?

Why was it turned into a generic american action flick?

Attached: 1320-rambo1-290.jpg (290x193, 26K)

money

This sounds awesome. The last movie was based af

>In August 2009, Millennium Films green-lit the film with Stallone writing, directing and starring. At that time, the plot focused on Rambo battling human traffickers and drug lords to rescue a young girl abducted near the U.S.–Mexico border. In September 2009, Stallone revealed that the film would be titled Rambo V: The Savage Hunt. The film would have been loosely based on Hunter by James Byron Huggins and would have focused on Rambo leading an elite special forces kill team to hunt and kill a genetically engineered creature. Nu Image/Millennium Films released a poster and synopsis for The Savage Hunt. In November 2009, it was reported that the plot had reverted to Rambo crossing the Mexican border to rescue a girl who had been kidnapped.
They should have combined the two desu.

Come on, like you haven't seen the memes.

Attached: 1537574204881.jpg (470x345, 38K)

>Wait, there was a IV?

Yes, but the official release title for it was just "Rambo".

Attached: rambo_movie_poster.jpg (475x625, 53K)

Movie ends with him smuggling said retard girl into America to DACA. Shimmyshimmyya.

Attached: IMG_20190519_101828899_20190530201227556.jpg (1642x1820, 2M)

>RAMBO
Dies

Omfg I am so amped.
I cant wait to watch Rambo mow through hordes of spics.
Fuck Terminator, fuck Predator, Rambo woukd assrape both of them while sweating profusely.

Love the Sicario movies.

youtu.be/gA0u3Iir0CU

>Prepper Rambo vs. Spics

Attached: 1544978603689.jpg (706x703, 219K)

>Wasn't the original movie about a vet dealing with his ptsd after 'nam?

This one seems to return to the Nam story. I think it involves one of his Nam pals.

Attached: 1558916007471.png (574x458, 433K)

>Stallone revealed that the film would be titled Rambo V: The Savage Hunt. The film would have been loosely based on Hunter by James Byron Huggins and would have focused on Rambo leading an elite special forces kill team to hunt and kill a genetically engineered creature.

Holy shit what were they thinking???

Thank goodness they changed it back.

Attached: 1500658399267.png (581x437, 445K)

yes 2008 he was in Myanmar and had to save white christian snowflakes from evil slant eye terrorists

it’s the best one after First Blood. great as a double feature. perfect ending so i hope he doesn’t fuck it up with this last one.

Lefties when a movie is all feminazi or left-wing
>OMG, don't you know politics is part of life! All art is political
Lefties when a movie is even slightly right-wing
>HOW DARE THEY BRING POLITICS INTO THIS!!!11!!

>Watching Hollywood movies

Attached: 1559187164596.jpg (820x770, 144K)

Seems like Rambo looking for 'Eldorado'

Its gonna be prepper rambo... with a big heart saving spics from the Cartels who work with the evil white people in the CIA.

Daily reminder that Stallone is a gun grabber.

One of Stallone's friends was shot when he was younger and it turned him into a lifelong nogunz pussy.

Look it up. Stallone wants you defenseless because "Who needs a gun?". He has the IQ of a bag of hammers.

Untrustworthy government beurecrat cucks and glow in the dark CIA nigger betrayals are pretty much a hallmark of a Rambo movie

You’re fucking with my suspension of disbelief.

All the while mocking their pacifism and warning them that their attempts at helping shitskins is all in vain.

Heres a scene from Rambo 6.

It will be called "Rainbow"

If you don't like it you're a racist, biggot, white supremacist, nazi, KKK, 666.

Attached: Rainbow.jpg (640x640, 122K)

no. it was about power hungry cops that wanted to keep a 'degenerate drifter' out of their podunk town. then he went green beret on them.

How will they manage to flip the narrative into "fuck whitey?" You know they'll have to. You CAN'T have a big Hollywood film in 2019 without "fuck whitey."

Antigun sly can suck it

I MIGHT see it in the next 5 years

MIGHT

Salad-o

Burma, m8

he's a jew, what more do you need to know

Attached: 1559187079108.jpg (450x450, 11K)

>ptsd

You mean police corruption

Yeah, but it was just called "Rambo", so it's confusing. It was a great flick, though. Easily the most gorey and bloody Rambo flick by far. The effects were amazing, and it was a good parable about how stupid American leftists get themselves into trouble with their good intentions.
youtube.com/watch?v=iGPOdftbN6U

Burma, cunt
I dont give a fuck what the monkeys call it

This

This

Fuck that manlet

This

I fucking hate cops

Stallone's part jew but goddamn if the last Rambo movie wasn't great. It's realism made it even better.

Attached: 34534.gif (480x195, 1.02M)

Sylvester Stallone was a legit writer at one time.

No shit. Rocky alone is his creation and demonstrated that sports movies didn't have to just be sports movies.

The original movie was called First Blood. So, it's not confusing unless you don't know that.

Attached: p6343_v_v8_as.jpg (960x1440, 279K)

No, Rambo 1 was about how leftists treated the vets when they returned home. He was probably in Vermont or somewhere like that.

Attached: TrumpStalloneLennox.jpg (800x400, 56K)

99% of people swear the first movie was called Rambo. You overestimate the intelligence of the average movie fan.

it sounds like they used the scrapped plot for the latest fast and the furious movie

Washington State. And the cops more represented the WW2/Korean War vets who looked down on the Vietnam vets.

punished Rambo will burn all of these spics

What an awesome movie. There was no (((hollywood))) liberal world lesson to be learned. No catharsis beyond the cold realization that violence is the answer and coexistence is impossible.

Attached: KILL.jpg (1400x933, 1.25M)

Seems like Max Payne 2 (favela part at least). Looks like he's fighting government goons at his house later... But they are probably evil white racist human trafficking minutemen who exploit the people he befriends in the favelas instead of fighting, as implied. I have a feeling this movie will be an open borders cuckfest.

I'M Gonna watch this movie only if it's as violent as the 4th

Who exactly is he going after? He mentioned drew first blood but wasn't it the boomer cop that did that?

>Who exactly is he going after
Get and he goes after ICE when they they try to arrest him, an illegal alien, who has lived his entire life in the US and just wants to be left alone.
There's no way this isn't pozzed. No way.

>45
Thank god

You know some white CIA guy is going to be the real villain

>Who exactly is he going after?

It's something to do with one of his team members from Nam getting in trouble.

Attached: 1493688826783.jpg (405x405, 33K)

>45

Attached: 1548125725694.png (594x900, 493K)