Aussie appreciation thread. Onya

Aussie appreciation thread. Onya

Attached: 1558827070771.gif (280x203, 1001K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/7f9popP3KpOH/
youtube.com/watch?v=tfPC97JXlgY
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk
youtu.be/ANmdAw46HZw
youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
youtu.be/yZEodxUx2ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 5F8C3FA8-F515-4C18-95FD-46659ABE39F7.jpg (653x1024, 80K)

Attached: 1546081694236.png (650x969, 847K)

Cheers, cunts.

i dont get the gif. at first i thought the joke was that the actor wouldnt touch a black hand, but he clearly does touch the blacks hands. so what am i missing here

Attached: grassy.jpg (2048x1367, 1.37M)

This gif would be funnier if he wide shot didn’t show him actually shaking the nigger’s hand.

I came to Jow Forums for lulz. I stayed so that the Aussies could keep me humble with the next-tier banter.

Aussies are top level shit talkers

Question, any Aussies ever seen a half-African, half-Abo person? Is it possible?

Are there even any Africans in Australia? I'm sure even they would consider an abo unfuckable

Attached: 1557934832403.webm (888x500, 1.91M)

Wypipo have been asking Blacks ‘why is it always about race’ as if THEY didn’t make it about race, forever.

The late James Baldwin answers perfectly.

"You want me to make an act of faith on some idealism which you assure me exist in America, which I have never seen

Actually breeding with aboriginals can be quiet beneficial financially. You only need to be a half cast to get everything handed to you on a golden platter. Free housing, education, welfare payments higher than most lower end full time jobs and excellent healthcare.
Although everyone posts the ugly pics here from the ferel areas of the NT, there are some semi decent looking ones. Jessica Mauboy for example is half Indonesian half coon and indos are basically coon anyway but she's gorgous.
It's not the looks that are the big detterent, it's the education level. Everything is white man's fault because their kids got taken off them even though they were abusing drugs and starving them. They have this hatred inside that won't disappear for a long time and instead of ignoring it we encourage it in fear of being called racist. Would take a real cuck of a white person willing to bend over and take the blame to date one.

>free stuff
>be human
pick one

OK, so have there ever been any full African black parent mixed with full Aboriginal?
>this may be a de facto speciation event

Attached: D4vVlooWAAAyoeD.jpg (1080x720, 97K)

I would say almost certainly not. Not 100% on both sides. What a horrid, sad cunt of a person that would make. I'm kinda intrigued from a scientific perspective though

>The ultimate welfare sucking spawn

bitchute.com/video/7f9popP3KpOH/

Attached: meanwhile_in_america-14226.jpg (540x405, 62K)

>niggest nigs
>unfuckable

Does not compute

I wouldnt want to be a coon to be a lazy parasite
Anyone who does needs the rope

Abos dont like the nogs
youtube.com/watch?v=tfPC97JXlgY

There were reports that English and Dutchmen couldn't impregnate the few original Tasmanians. This is the closest example of the most extreme human divergence.
If there are no Bantu-Aboriginal mixed people, despite opportunity, that's speciation.
>not saying that we aren't all Homo family, right
>just that we aren't all the same exact species

>first documented photo of indigenous Aboriginal

Attached: EX8eJcpc.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Seriously? the color of the hands change, as if saying he wouldn't actually touch an abo.

Attached: Dream Time Bitch.jpg (407x405, 98K)

There's African niggers, Muzzies, Poos. Chinks everywhere. I was at some HR department, and there was a fat feminazi who was (((helping))) some African coon and camel jockey invaders, Jewish wet dream stuff.

Don't Be Rama Rama by Warburton Community members
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

Attached: 1kxd48.jpg (854x479, 255K)

Bikey Boys
youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk

"My bike is a bird, I fly around town.
Looking for food, crawling on the ground.
Watch out because it might be you.
There's no tellin what my bike bird could do"

Attached: Bikey Boy.jpg (640x480, 134K)

Abo's told me that they were jealous invading hordes such as African coons get even more greater benefits.

All Aussie Adventures highlights
youtu.be/ANmdAw46HZw

"I got all my skills from my father, Russell Coight Senior, who taught me everything he knew before he died a combination of snakebite, sunstroke, and self-inflicted axe wound."

Attached: Aussie Rain.jpg (625x446, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks

Attached: Vegimite Facial.jpg (650x366, 77K)

Metho 1

Attached: Metho 1.png (1366x768, 390K)

love that indigenous music

Metho 2

Attached: Metho 2.png (1366x768, 373K)

>posting the version where he touches the nigs

It's very authentic

Attached: Welcome to OZ.jpg (639x815, 177K)

Got piss drunk once and got a hj from an abo tourist. Her boomerang throwing skills paid off but still couldn't look at her

Attached: 1559263222359.jpg (650x975, 70K)

:)

Attached: Emus live in pairs.jpg (625x352, 94K)

Careful in Sydney alleys
[pic related]

Attached: Salt Water Croc.jpg (625x339, 79K)

Actually some of their music isn't too bad

Attached: Aussies.jpg (594x443, 54K)

This one is alright
Warumpi Band - My Island Home (1988)
youtu.be/yZEodxUx2ME

Attached: Aussie too.jpg (679x436, 81K)

Yea I listen to King Gizzard more than I should

after the zoomed-in shot, it clearly shows him touching their hands, tho. as i said in my first fucking post that you didnt read, low-IQ shitskin

Attached: 1522783379990.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

Jesus, you guys have gotta read the Wikipedia article on Tasmanian abos, specifically the section on European contact. It reads like feminist alt-history

The joke is they've used the wrong clip, you see it the other way round with two white guys shaking hands. The initial response to it is maybe part of the joke as well

The joke is with a lot of these type of documentaries they cut in file footage and shit that doesnt belong, its a running joke in the show we know you'd like it to be racist, but it isnt.