White People and Bug Out Bags

Why is it 99% emergency survivalist white people? Its like the white race is collectively prepared to rebuild civilization if in case of collapse they are the only ones hoarding survival stuff.

Attached: alice-pack-creek-side-view.jpg (576x432, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtube.com/watch?v=OnaCHS4vXSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not white and I've been living in the bush most of my life. Most folks from that immigrate to the west have an "upper class" mentality. Thus they are averse to getting their hands dirty or having any sort of discomfort or hardship. Just have fun, don't worry about the rest of the world. Enjoy nature and build your tolerance to the elements.

based leaf who will be spared from the rake if not by my benevolence then by his preparedness

Attached: 1551584936902 (1).jpg (1167x1313, 92K)

>leaf
>living in the bush
yeah fucking right

Probably like Bigfoot hunters. Just gives people a reason to camp.

Attached: hammock.webm (740x416, 2.91M)

Something something whites being able to plan ahead

Attached: Peace_corp.png (1032x2291, 769K)

Lizard brain instinct kicking in telling them something is wrong but they can't put their finger on what it is.

Let me clue you in, any time you go to a gun range you'll inevitably run into a bunch of white boomer fudds larping about the zombie apocalypse. Didn't make sense to me until I realized they weren't talking about zombies.

Zombie apocalypse is boomerspeak for rahowa.

Because whites are the only ones that can plan ahead although we don't do it as much these days due to life getting easier, but the genes are still there and are expressed by larping by some people.

This is now a loadout thread, post yours.

Attached: Loadout.jpg (3971x2715, 2.93M)

god helps those that help themselves

Attached: Loadout_2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

It certainly is

Zombie response vehicle means future nigger killer

I will eat white liberals
This is no joke m8

It's the same reason zombie fictions are overliked by whites.

Attached: Loadout_3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

fidget spinners, a katana, and a box of condoms

kys user

Camping fucking sucks tho

>Sawzall

Good thinking

>so much soda
nigger what are you doing you fat ass

Non whites don't really go camping tho

Found the urbanite or nigger.
Maybe both.

Hello white people,

Can i join your entho-state please? Im moving to california later this year to live on welfair for a bit until i can join the enthostate

Attached: 1557912355182.jpg (716x768, 101K)

No other race is being openly threatened by every facet of society.

explain the battery powered sawsall

Fidget spinners? Kek

I use a Hackzall

Attached: IMG_0668.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

>2 graphing calculators

For what possible fucking reason could you ever need to graphing calculators in a shtf scenario

Fuck off NIGGER

Based redskin.

>tfw your ancestors bu ilt civilization, which also means you're the only one interested in preserving it
sounds about right.

Attached: 1558761990550.jpg (800x1171, 245K)

>Fuck off NIGGER

HEY HEAR ME OUT

I can wear white face like champion, please let into the ethnostate.

Attached: 1556036977186.jpg (576x576, 78K)

Dual wielding ballistics equations for maximum nigger killing efficiency. Having a spotter double check your math. Numbers don't match up, someone fucked up.

Bongos lol nigger what?

Attached: 1514248616032 Tracer.webm (928x528, 2.99M)

pls no bully

Attached: 1545595145470.jpg (918x1632, 408K)

>tfw your ancestors bu ilt civilization, which also means you're the only one interested in preserving it
get this idea out of your head, its holding you back.
not all of our ancestors built civilization, not even close, especially since industrialisation most white people have spawned from men who would die in one day of winter outdoors.

A couple of my friends have bug out bags, are preparing for a worst case scenario. I'm NEET and broke however so I'm fucked.

Attached: 1557330594805.jpg (600x800, 112K)

>that ID
>FAP Lag

Solve equations to project your supply usage vs foraging hauls to determine when you gotta start cannibalism

>tfw your ancestors bu ilt civilization
boomer thinking. 50 bucks says _your_ ancestors never accomplished shit.
statistically, they were probably dirt-poor farmers until nineteen-thirty-something when some jew gave them a job at a factory.

Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

tweaker status.

I seen this picture during the meteor scare

You!, my friends are fun as shit. I hope those aren't your real bugout bags.

Cutting things

nigger faggot

I live innawoods
In a house

Nobody is going to read all this shit, kike.

The only kit that is lacking is the 2nd one, the bongos make up for it
For real though you could do alot worse
There is calories, tools, fire, guns and medical stuff, everything you might need is there

Cat food lmao

Laying on rocky ground with only hot air to keep me company
Sounds like 'fun'
Reall fucking fun, thays why most campers BRING A CAMPER
You fucking tool

Go be a homeless faggot and leave us alone

This is bait right? All these photos are missing is a rotund shadow and a 10 (soon to be 5) yellow crescents at the bottom edge.

Didnt read tho

It doesn't even take a full day without power of emergency services for packs of niggers to start cannibalizing they places they live in. What do you think will happen during a more sustained collapse?

>Newport cigarettes
Nigger spotted

its a meme on /out/
fucking bepis

Less niggers and jews
All else is details

Only comes to town to shit post on the internet

>All those lighters
>Single pack of nigarettes.
Real men roll their own.

canada is all bush

>Katana
Why not a machete

these are gold

>Camel wides
Patrician choi...
>Menthol
Goddamnit user. If you like mint so goddamn much then smoke mint leaves nigger

We rebuilt civilisation after the cataclysm that ended the Atlantean Empire 11,800 years ago and we'll do it again.

Attached: 1558489224812.jpg (650x832, 119K)

Nigger

So this is what will make the whiteman out last all the races during the Apocalypse

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 13K)

>implying a pack of newports won't save your ass in a SHTF situation
it's like you haven't even thought it through...

tracers may not be the best idea. They work both ways you know.

It's all junk food. You'll die eating like that, user. Get some jerky and water. Also canned food. Spices and sauces too, just to make things taste better.

Jesus you trying to make your body bullet proof by being a fat fuck?

Just buy a shitton basic survival gear and go deep innawoods. Shits quiet as hell once your over 5 miles deep into some foot path only deep trail. Read a ton of survival shit and summon skinwalkers to keep Jow Forumsommandos away. Kind of spooked how deep innawoods you hear a lot less birds then in suburbs. Some /x/ shit I swear.

Attached: 1539534737745.jpg (607x607, 28K)

Then concentrate on the most important thing - guns, ammo, fire, water. You need a carbine rifle and a sidearm, preferrably low caliber (.223/9mm) so your ammo is lighter. Fire, pick up a simple flint striker and throw in some matches just in case. Water, you can pick up a purifying straw for $30 and some purification tabs for $10.
Now you can bug out and simply shoot shitskins and take their stuff.

We're just having fun.

Too long the Jews did it.

im

and im a handler running a group of around 35 or so anons.

Stay mad faggot

White power
HIEL HITLER

>guns ammo
This.
Have enough guns & ammo and you can just take survival shit off everyone else.
The chad way.

PEE PEE POO POO

I think this show, shows a small crack of an opening into the white mans soul

Attached: MV5BMGQ5MzYzODMtY2I4MS00OGM2LWFlYWQtMTY1ZTRlODA3ZjkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQ0MDYxNDI@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 19K)

Kek

>The Virgin Survivalist
>The CHAD Raider

How many times a month do you order from baddragon?

>being a nigger is being a chad
hmmmmm

Birds are made by the government to spy on us. Hence why they wouldnt have em that far in the woods.

Its fucking joke mayn
Really?

Homeless street sleep

Real men roll pot

They also recharge on power lines. So the farther you are from a power line the less birds.

Either that or theres some major skinwalker shit going on and they eat the poor birdies at night hence why they come to suburbs as protection. Deep innawoods should be quiet but I swear its too damn quiet during the day.

Attached: stopped laughing.jpg (298x500, 27K)

Maybe you should consider getting some lighters.

Bug out bags are unironically racist.

You're fake and gay.

Attached: DSCN4709.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

Ignore this post.

I'm already tracer.

Thousands of years in the cold and ice of Europe has made us extremely good at preparing for the future.

You should thank us everyday we spend so much time pondering the unknown and the future

No need to prep, you'll die of diabetes.

If you go on youtube and search Bug out bags its paranoid white people, if you search Zombie survival bug out bag, its clinically insane people
youtube.com/watch?v=OnaCHS4vXSs

I can pool together some money from plasma donations. I'll make that a priority. The gun will have to wait until I get a job. If I can't defend myself it's kind of all for naught.

This is a joke loadout right? Mountain Dew folding chair Tide LMAO

t. US Army Airborne Inf

Alaska is nice.
t. BC resident

It's a joke..but not that far off...lol

Attached: 1520781249078.jpg (600x719, 71K)