Aboriginals

Do aboriginals browse this board? I have hard time picturing them as human.

Attached: aborigen.jpg (400x287, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1559269477977.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kAzK8lFluS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk
web.archive.org/web/20140721052742/http://www.psychohistory.com/originsofwar/07_childAbuse.html
archive.is/Fvxqp
youtube.com/watch?v=qvaxPH3ftUQ&t=148m0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't seem likely, though some 1/20th abo shitposter aussie cunt will disagree I am sure.

They aren’t humans

Attached: 24D6B78F-6408-46FE-A232-9F1072650011.jpg (300x168, 5K)

browsing Jow Forums is probably only half as pleasureable as getting shitfaced in a dirt pit or huffing paint thinner so probably not.

im an aboriginal man, yes i know. i browse Jow Forums but it has always hurt me so much to see this much hate to my people here
i came here and thought it was only satire, but when i came to realize it was genuine. i felt a deep pain in my stomach
i don't know what to think anymore

Show flag retard

It's 1/32nd. Which makes me more abo than most abo activists.

caught me there, cunt

Attached: 1.png (487x629, 220K)

The Abopill is all you need to accept race realism as fact

Aus/pol/ meetup picture

Attached: Theboys.jpg (1500x1002, 639K)

they're as human as anybody else, genetic differences? likely

but they're still the same species

Attached: unsw.jpg (1345x663, 322K)

Is the retard IQ meme real? Being an outliner between aboo's must be even more lonelier existence than amongst negroes.

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him

Attached: 70F49880-805D-4C7D-AEF0-6F2F3C771A85.jpg (720x730, 78K)

Do humans browse this board? I have hard time recognizing many posts as human.

Abos and native Americans are the most black pilled races on the planet. They got the first taste of what the jew is doing to whites right now. So they just find simple pleasures like intoxicated to cope with the destruction of their race and way of life.

Attached: 1558750269803m.jpg (576x1024, 89K)

Average IQ of 66 which is lower than Eritrea, the country with the lowest IQ.

I feel sad for most of them. the loud mouths amongst them can be fking annoying, continuously protesting for land seizures and higher welfare checks, also refusing to acknowledge that the country of Australia even exist and calling everyone else invaders, but most of em are just depressed quiet sheepish people with no sense of meaning in their lives and an ancestry plagued by being downtrodden. Down by the beach cliffs near where I live you can actually see old middens (big piles of shellfish and bone) from where they use to eat hundreds/thousands of years ago. a physical reminder of what was once their reality, destined to never return.

> people

Attached: ED09B632-3B75-4A4D-9BBB-E93FBD6B3151.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>collect welfare
>maccas for breakfast
>steak pie for lunch
>kill roo with boomrang
>bury roo in ground with burning coal
>huff gasoline
>chase gas with ale
>sleep in comfy puddle in the middle of the road
>wake up in time roo barbie is finished

Sounds infinitely better than my life tbqh

Attached: CQfrAOp.jpg (2048x1536, 332K)

i.4cdn.org/gif/1559269477977.webm

Attached: abonest.jpg (1500x1000, 842K)

I suppose all the comments were variations of "those are white people"

We don't hate you. We love you. That's why we love showcasing your glorious culture on our board.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Can't have an abbo thread without this gem

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs

Aboriginals are pretty based. They hate immigration, value strong families and drink because of how fucked up everything is

Yeah I'm sure that's why they drink

Only if you want to face the Human Rights Commission.

I spend so much time around them, theyve probably rubbed off on me.

That video with the Sister song is a slow burn but holy moly does it ever have a payoff.

abo here ama

Oh Kali, you created the Australoid man in your Abo image. As the original race. Out of black clay you formed us.

You gave the Australoid man Papua New Guinea to build civilization oh lord. With Australoid civilization bleaming like a beacon in the island.

But lord one of your own Ainu apostasized against you

He created lesser races, walking abominations with melanin deficiency. He taught them pagan falsehoods.

Creating false gods of Odin, Zeus, Yahweh, ahuramazda. Creating wicked idols for his abominations to worship in mockery of the one Kali.

So you commanded Papua New Guinea to destroy and obliterate them. But the kingsmen disobeyed. They colonized and mixed with the spawn of Ainu.

Teaching them farming, art, civilization. Kali therefore destroyed Papua New Guinea in deluge,

But one day the ABO Mahdi will return. He will come with Abo Krishna and Vishnu and do battle with the white al dalit.

And he will restore melanin in all men's skin. So there shall only be one race again. The Australoid race of Kali.

Those of you who are the spawn of Ainu make haste and repent for your fathers sin. Submit to the ABO man and beg for Kali to restore your melanin.

Those of you here who are ABO oh children of Papua New Guinea come join Kali. The religion of your kinsman Vishnu who was black. And the prophets who were black.

Modern Pakistanis are Muslim converts not the original Black Abos.

Al dalit shall surely be a white Pakistani with the mark of Ainu on his forehead

More boonga then any victorian boonga. Ya black cunt get a job!

this sounds like a white person.

Doubt it.

These videos feels like an elaborate shitpost. Sometimes i wish i was an aussie.

Attached: 1552710792762s.jpg (250x196, 8K)

Explain their rich and vibrant culture to an outsider who will never be blessed enough to experience it for himself.

>big piles of shellfish and bone
You mean pyramids that predate Egypt by thousands of years user?

Use the white mans flag you fuckin white dog. Go on!! Fuk orffff ya fucken white cunt. Don't make me get uncle down ere, he will sort ya out ya cunt.

Abbos are genetically incapable of using computers. 25% blooded Abbo mutt is probably the maximum you will ever see on the internet.
They’re even dumber than American niggers. Like, think of the dumbest niggers you’ve ever met. That’s still smarter than the average Abbo.

....that webm though.

never change, black nationalist-chan

Attached: 1550185257116.jpg (640x481, 38K)

Attached: Whoa Nigga.jpg (392x500, 55K)

Child rape and molestation is rampant in the aboriginal communities. They only have strong family values when someone in the family gets centrelink payment and spends it all on cartons on booze. It is normal for abo women to threaten their children with death if they don't do what they are told.

Attached: 1552924895429.jpg (1024x592, 82K)

How the fuck does one maintain let alone achieve an erection to fuck one of these things?

Attached: One Race.png (600x600, 809K)

Up until recently, wasn’t it a fairly normal tradition for abbos to eat their second born children?

Meme nigger fuck off
Hide this thread

I'm one of these "abos" but theres some coon resemblance around the eyes and brow, i get called a wog a lot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kAzK8lFluS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk

It happened a lot during their tribal period when Cook first arrived. The tribes were mostly at war with other certain tribes allied with whites while other tribes (now extinct) took aggressive steps. I have never heard of abo women eating their children in modern times but it is possible that some did this and faced criminal charges.

Love it when the aborigines crack up laughing

Any aussies with some good abo stories?

Attached: abowave.jpg (700x541, 96K)

Yes I am a 100% pure aboriginal BVLL. The reason Australia doesn't build cities in the central regions of its landmass is because we have a real life working and operational Wakanda inside it. No whiteys allowed.

All the backwardness, petrol huffing, alcoholism, etc is just a facade. If we wanted we could circumcise all Aussies with a single boomerang. Such high is the technological prowess of the abbo Wakanda.

Fear us and tread very carefully.

I don't have a problem with someone larping as an abo with their 1/32 muh hurritage, but using it to get taxpayer-funded benefits like scholarships, 1-2% home loans, jobs and other placings/positions provided by the government and white-guilted private business to 'close the gap', and all those other welfare privileges that abos have access to is pretty fucking scummy.

Maybe that's why they drink so much.

Same
Abo enough to get benefits but white enough that I get muh privileges oath

Feels pretty good paying $127 per year for studies when everyone else in my class pays 8k lol

Abobux are sweet as
Also getting accepted to jobs because of quotas
You gotta use the system my dude because everyone else milks it

Attached: Slave Chappell.png (554x722, 1.01M)

Not high enough IQ to operate computers.

Attached: 1559202000002.jpg (999x915, 202K)

Yeah i dont really take any gibs, my grandmother made sure to get all us grandkids our abo certificates back when my older cousins were trying to get into Uni's and shit, I also find it scummy and a scam, the only thing i did was I got abstudy when I was at school instead of austudy but it paid exactly the same, it onyl pays more if you arent living at home, its the only time i've ticked the box oh I had to update my trade certificate to get licensed a few years ago and I didnt have to pay a few hundred bucks in fees when the woman realised I was on file as an abo, but I didnt ask for it.

Fat slob.

aboriginals have genetic admixture with up to 15% denisovan DNA.
Whites have up to 5% neanderthal DNA.
Sub-saharan blacks have up to 10% heidelbergensis DNA.
These are different species from Homo sapiens sapiens.
Aborigines: 85% Homo sapiens 15% denisovan
White europeans: 95% homo sapiens, 5% neanderthal
sub-saharan blacks: 90% homo sapiens, 10% heidelbergensis

What's more, is that these admixtures are not shared between the races. So that you are up to 25% different species from an australian aboriginal.

disgusting, I know
the one on the right is pretty hot though

Disgusting boobs protruding, back arching, slender body in front of majestic abbo woman. Very disrespectful! Sad!

wish i had a pretty abo gf

Attached: 511abcc7f8eb52013ac3f349ab59da21.jpg (1023x576, 88K)

i remember a bruce a year or two ago told us he paid an abo 40$ to take his virginity. said he got drunk as shit.
hope i never have to smell anything like that.

Abos have a median IQ of 68 which makes them certified retarded. Not hahah they are retarded but sad pathetic they need to be euthanized level retarded. Add in the high levels of alcohol abuse and child molestation and you can morally justify genocide to put them out of their misery.

web.archive.org/web/20140721052742/http://www.psychohistory.com/originsofwar/07_childAbuse.html
archive.is/Fvxqp

Nothing to see here

Attached: Abos.png (617x1404, 197K)

This shit will never cease to be hilarious
Pretentious mentally ill tranny singing some shit-tier sentimental dirge interjected by two old drunken abos hitting sticks and giggling to themselves that anyone else is taking it seriously

With a copious amount of whiskey probably

Poasting the classix. My favorite is how even they don't know how to pronounce "Ngaanyatjarra"

>Austrian
Seems legit

Even 60 iq abos know that pretentious shitlib trannies are full of shit

Never under estimate the nigger dick. It will literally fuck anything

you son of a bitch

Attached: 1558928844826.png (292x361, 187K)

topkek

>bleaming like a beacon in the island
>bleaming
i dont know why but i lost my fucking shit at this, what the fuck does "bleaming" mean

Attached: tumblr_nkoz5j9h181tx2lkpo9_500.gif (500x383, 1.49M)

>im an aboriginal man
no you're not. No abo would just say it like that...

>Imma proud Dinkledonkleman from the Ullywoollyboongaloo people. I will now give the Welcome to Cuntry
*wails in monotone while banging 2 sticks together*

Attached: 32555981_1748212681911223_1150216091822194688_o.jpg (1944x1296, 594K)

It’s hard to get it across when you’re not in person but I’ll try

>be me 21 working in a liquor store
>2 abo women come in, as usual head straight for the goon, oh god the smell
>come to counter, one pulls her money from her bra, it smells and is covered in cheese like stuff
>the other puts her hand down her pants and starts rubbing herself
>says “you just wanna see me play with myself” over and over
>the other one (who gave me the money) looks enraged at me, shaking her head and saying “men would NEVER behave this way in nollomurra”
>served them their drink and said it was time for them to go
>got called a racist

This is all pretty standard stuff

Any tips for a white dude who’d be happy to take some gibs? Like is there a way for me to “discover” some indigenous heritage

She’s like 1/16th and even then you gotta deal with her family if she hasn’t separated herself from them. Or worse you got her not knowing what they’re actually like and constantly beating the drum of oppression

>Do aboriginals browse this board? I have hard time picturing them as human.
yo

Their people and culture have been stamped out, the ones left behind drink

This is what happens when a society has been so degraded that the natural mechanisms of law and order break down. Their culture might have been shit to begin with but at least it it was strong and functioning

Bleach it!

Fucken' sucked in for working in Nolly m8.

Attached: 61109636_2299804130085406_5827841806842200064_o.jpg (2048x1365, 513K)

I don't really understand what's funny about that video. The white guy wanted to show them as noble people with a musical culture and then they forgot a few notes and didn't care. Were they drunk or something? Maybe they didn't want to play the role of "Abos are lovely"?

How would you like it if a Chinaman had you dance a jig? Would you like it? One culture putting another on display, like a trained animal.

Yeah, and I read they cut a slit down their dick so they can cum without getting the woman pregnant. It ends up all over their own leg, but they still get the good feeling.

Subhuman scum

every dumb white bitch i meet in the midwest claims cherokee heritage or some bullshit. is it the same case in australia?

sad!

Yes and we should promote educational material like this to civilize them and ensure less of them accidentally kill themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=qvaxPH3ftUQ&t=148m0s

I dont know if its changed it was a while back when I did it, but it basically just took going to the local land council, my gran showed them some family trees and books and i had to attend a few land council meetings (those are a bit of fun, basically abos fighting with each other about how to spend their gibs) got my abbo seal of approval in a few weeks later, I dont know how they actually check or just take your word for it, they are abos after all.

>Be me, correctional officer
>Entire unit just for natives because my government wants them to feel better about us taking their land and children or some shit
>Majority of Inmates are white as snow and I'm pretty sure they don't even have to have native blood to go there, just as long as they say it's their religion & they haven't been involved in too much shit while in jail
>Smudge 10 times a day
>Attempt to steal the matches every time
>Always get caught hoarding meds and doing other drugs
>Protective custody inmates get to go there as well and mix with the GP
>Some have been beat up pretty bad because the other inmates have a friend google their charges
>Gave one a cup of hand sanitize by mistake when I was new

I haven't encountered any natives out in the public but that's my experience so far.

Abos are the most mentally retarded primitive subhumans so no they don't browse Jow Forums or the Internet.

Bindi has nice tiddies

Attached: 1550201189761.jpg (900x540, 80K)

Fact: Aboriginals are the MOST POWERFUL race in the WORLD

Hidden aboriginal servers in the western Australian desert provide up to 98% of the hashing power of bitcoin, and it is estimated that Abbos own upwards of 14 million bitcoin currently.

Attached: 3043171.jpg (587x389, 63K)

I still don't think they are as bad as American niggers. Nothing is that bad.

Attached: 1525937117546.jpg (539x327, 55K)

What a twist

Attached: downloadfile-39.gif (498x280, 2.93M)