Take a look. The west is failing.

Attached: 07f.png (1909x1075, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YaxGNQE5ZLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is failing is that whole "integrating blacks" thing

Based kill whitey

>implying Baltimore isn’t a third world shithole

Wypipo have been asking Blacks ‘why is it always about race’ as if THEY didn’t make it about race, forever.

The late James Baldwin answers perfectly.

"You want me to make an act of faith on some idealism which you assure me exist in America, which I have never seen."

well those skyscrapers and roads certainly weren't built by niggers

based democrat-run strongholds letting chimps chimp out in shameless displays of collapse which the communists agitate to see happen, but then claim apparently russia is apparently behind somehow not the nation-wrecking bolshevik jews -t. george soros

What a fucking plague

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

The nigger problem has its roots in the kike problem

I work in that green building in every shot lol the "students " do this every year around graduation for some reason. Running off the chimps

Attached: 1477849967901.jpg (468x510, 43K)

B-BORE MOBTOWN FOR LIFE

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Is there a particular reason they're chimping out or just nigs gonna nig?

>Baltimore
>"the west"

And never the twain shall meet...

Attached: Baltimore murders 2017.jpg (1299x1933, 422K)

Niggers are the end of civilization, a reversion back to savagery.

I was wondering what caused the chimp out then I saw that tent that said Free Feast so I assume they ran out of extra food stamps.

A coordinated niggering. Messages were spread to gather here on social media. Have you ever seen the Gombe Chimpanzee War?

Apes are territorial and prone to violence.

spooky, niggers are dangerous.

>be america
>defect from british because of "high taxes"
>win because how would you not
>centuries later
>used by jews as a base of operations for destroying western civilization
>country filled with niggers due to (((big business))) importing cheap labour
>higher taxes than us-british rule ever had thanks to jews
>gene pool is closer to random noise than a coherent ethnicity
>political landscape in shambles
>melting pot dream ruined because niggers can't become civilised
It's all so tiresome

Limp dicked redcoat mad he got assfucked by the superior Patriots

Nothing that a cluster bomb won't fix.

>be british
>once the most powerful army and empire in the world
>2019

Attached: JErMCGC_ZrLuWnnltJ7Nqlb60GeKkET1MzFP0CmM194.jpg (1200x628, 106K)

Well, he is right.

> swarms of niggers
holy shit. they dont understand civilization

Attached: chimpout.jpg (1008x1260, 315K)

Eastern Shoreman, just say the word and we will have a caravan of trucks full of armed Aryan brothers roll over the bridge to fuck these groids over

They still fucking gather, have no respect for where they are, and hoot and holler for spectacle. Fuck niggers.

Why not just not act like a fucking nigger?

This Wild Nigger Patrol is actually pretty entertaining. Who know the Baltimore PD was so based to put this out?

whites are done as people lol

GET USE TO IT BITCHES

Attached: g78.png (1045x814, 1.5M)

Literally wild animals. This is why you carry a gun.

Imagine my shock

Attached: of course.png (493x110, 6K)

this video is a potent redpill tool btw, you guys should be copying and spreading it

It's incredibly hard for niggers not to act like niggers.

The native Eastern Shore boys are standing armed and ready. We've held the bridge and the bay, keeping this disaster on the other side. We will strike when we are needed. Baltimore is out of control, I can call on 5000 armed boys to sweep Baltimore and clean our state up. We will cross the bridge in our armored tractors and lay waste to the groid

The Eastern Shore hasn't even entered the fight yet. We want to fight, they'll get it.

Former Fells Point fag reporting, used to work a block from where that police footage was shot. Baltimore's waterfront is what we called the White L. Looks like an L and you would be forgiven for forgetting Mogadishu is five blocks away in any direction. That many blacks in the area is cause for panic. They were there with the intention of starting shit.

that was a weird swarm on the only quasi-white hangout area. makes baltimore look nice. the rest of the city is a bombed out apocalyptic warzone. hard to describe how insane it's gotten, yet it doesn't even seem to get media anymore. shootings every day, open drug dealing, pretty much no policing in a lot of areas. total chaos.

What are you waiting for? Who's going to say the word, Trump? Won't fucking happen.

Lol I'm just drunk, fuckoff FBI I'm not planning anything. My boys aren't planning anything fuckoff. We might not be college educated, but we ain't falling for your shit

Awful lot of negroes you guys have down there, how lucky. They weren't really doing much, but honestly, why the fuck do normal people even live there?

I get it brother.

>riots
This is just another day in Maryland (and its beautiful(

And their sheboons go into heat when it gets warm, making the bucks more violent when they compete for them.

>GET USE TO IT
nigger brain folks

Attached: 1411925908047.jpg (272x272, 19K)

kick to da face whyte boi

Attached: baltimore chimpout - Streamable.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

Time for the King Alfred Plan

yeeah shiiiit get dat whyte boi yeaaa

Attached: Baltimore chimpout 2.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

jej

Attached: 060DC9CF-E605-4EF7-A7EE-E2B99BF15717.jpg (1242x1212, 850K)

The city is unironically extremely beautiful. Most whites fled after the race riots in the civil rights era. A lot of working class families have roots there though. I understand not wanting to throw your hands up and give your city over to a pack of niggers.

Tons of views for an unlisted video. And those comments.....

This, notice at 1:04 they mob a white guy like Reginald Denny in the L.A. riots. Fucking feral animals.

News article on FOX today regarding the ransomware attack. Video only of reporter. No clips of Mayor, council members or department directors.

Gee. I wonder why?

Attached: gorilla.jpg.cf.jpg (600x399, 43K)

Attached: antonio.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

Attached: A02E411E-DFCB-4033-99E7-F1DB0F76FDBC.jpg (600x670, 50K)

The events the national anthem were written about occurred not far from there. A lot of history in Baltimore. It makes me sad to see it handed over to fucking pavement apes.

youtu.be/YaxGNQE5ZLA

For those who don't know about the story behind the anthem.

Attached: 3C3EA783-0A29-4333-967C-6BF6C37977F6.jpg (1024x949, 107K)

Savage

Attached: 1523754872477.jpg (512x512, 59K)

I'd sell and move in a heartbeat, fuck that. No fucking wonder everyone down there owns a gun, I would too. Best solution just to leave -- I think you guys are numb to it or something, you don't realize how shitty it is.

I live in a city bigger than Baltimore, but completely safe, I don't know how you guys do it, I'm not even trying to be a cunt about it..

just looks like a bunch of nigs nogging to me

American 'whites' are so domesticated that they cry out in fear over people running down the street.

Id said it was more a case of nogs nigging

my fucking sides

Attached: nipsides.jpg (640x400, 78K)

Attached: 1558667801578.jpg (634x423, 41K)

>people

LOL candicuck trying to act tough. you're getting cucked by the chinks, the most feminine race on earth kek

I did, got the fuck out of there after the Freddy Grey riots. My neighborhood was ground zero for that shit. Got redpilled about the blacks extremely quick. They can snap in an instant and burn your city to the ground, you have no idea how dangerous letting them live among us is.

Based jap

Nice

What a cowardly piece of shit that nigger is for kicking the white kid in the face.

You poof’s need to start kill those animals.

Attached: ACBF01C1-C87A-49E9-9BE5-7B50E374F1EF.jpg (884x585, 128K)

>this african colony looks like africa!
Shocking.

Attached: 1558702930253.jpg (534x539, 64K)

I know it doesn't make sense for a lot of people, but I'd move somewhere else entirely. I couldn't stand living in a country packed with negroes, just couldn't. I don't even like visiting mainland US any more; can't say as I saw a lot of nogs in Hawaii though.

Neither were the rocks and rivers in africa, what's your point?

They're the great filter user. Between blacks and islam, it's looking like we'll never live among the stars.

Attached: 1558470915753.png (1920x1368, 1.32M)

There are still lilly white areas of the US. Soon as I got wise to the niggers I moved to one and couldn't be happier. Head West, stay away from California, and stop a couple hundred miles from the coast, that's where all the Jews live. It's about as close to pre 1965 America as we're ever likely to get.

Why aren't they at work? Are they all nightshift workers?

>Why aren't they at work?
Once again australia, you have split my sides

Attached: implying.jpg (601x601, 121K)

The US current state is heartbreaking really, imagine all that money not wasted on gibs, prisons, security...

Attached: DuuJsZuWwAAoHcB.jpg (1200x1175, 106K)

The UK is even worse. Your soldiers get punished for exhibiting patriotism because only evil right-wingers do that.

And to think that the whites in this area pay $1500-2000 for a studio apartment in this area. You'd have to pay me to live and experience this "city culture."

Nah, they're all kids. There is a really upscale mall right there. My guess is a couple hundred of them decided they were gonna do a smash and grab and security just said 'fuck this, no way' and locked the doors.

Why do blacks be like that?

Are you talking Idaho or Montana? There's not much there though.

Idaho is exploding now due to people fleeing our diversity experiment.

They'll follow though, at least the Mexicans will. I don't think there's any stopping it with the number of people flooding into the states

Those are tents for a Hare Krishna festival of chariots

Small white towns in the middle of nowhere are being ruined by local colleges dragging in a fuckton of shitskins on grants to stay afloat. 10 years ago when I lived in the Adirondacks it was impossible to find a nigger. Now the the SUNY system and Cuomo's free college giveaways drew in a fuckton of niggers, muslims, and streetshitters, so places like Plattsburgh are fucking crawling with shitskins.
The ADKs were already falling apart due to a terrible local economy and pill junkies, so it's going to turn into a ghetto with hiking trails in the next 10 years. It makes me sad I had to leave the place, it's genuinely beautiful in terms of nature but now you just can't financially survive there unless you live on welfare or sell pills.

> swarms of niggers

Complete this sentence: Africanized ______ are prone to swarming and murdering anything that fucks with them.

Attached: shirosan.jpg (393x312, 23K)

Fuck Baltimore. Faggots getting beaten by their pet niggers is the best.

If you're white and still don't know never to go around niggers then you deserve it desu. There's a reason why white people don't want to live around these monkeys and the (((politicians))) who do fuck all to stop it

What purpose is there in such half-assed trolling?

>I'd sell and move in a heartbeat, fuck that.

A lot of poor-ass transplanted hillbillies in B'more, and other white working / lower middle class, don't have the money to pick up and move. Also there are major medical research facilities and universities, financial institutions, jobs that keep people there. City pop has dropped as whitey flees to suburbs.

>No fucking wonder everyone down there owns a gun, I would too.

It's worse than you think. State of MD makes it very difficult to carry a gun...unless you're a criminal and don't give a shit.

>I think you guys are numb to it or something, you don't realize how shitty it is.

Maybe partly, and partly as I said above, and partly, the city really is beautiful and in its way. Before niggers, it had the nickname "Charm City".

>I'm not even trying to be a cunt about it..

No cuntiness perceived.

>be british
>colonize a third of the world
>wait 100 years
>get colonized by the third world

>no Jow Forumsmando gunning the mob down

I m disappointed desu
>muh 2a
faggots.

Attached: 1543501805990.png (397x373, 79K)

>American 'whites' are so domesticated that they cry out in fear over people running down the street

A concentration of nigs in one area is like a concentration of water vapor in a cloud: a storm is bound to break.

In either case, when things start to get dark, run for shelter.