Is Dailystormer a Cointelpro op?

Seems weird that they have a Jewish webmaster and a mystery meat figurehead that hates white women. In the 2016 election they were promoting Zion Don as some kind of new Hitler savior. Any thoughts?

Attached: Anglin.jpg (481x591, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weev
theintercept.com/2015/02/26/fbi-manufacture-plots-terrorism-isis-grave-threats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is the webmaster?

>DS gets deplatformed to the point that someone has to buy a registrar in order to let them keep a domain name
>Spencer and Duke are still on Twitter
>DS is comped you guise
Sad.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weev

Attached: weev-posing-for-photo.jpg (800x422, 32K)

>In the 2016 election they were promoting Zion Don as some kind of new Hitler savior.
This is what almost all of Jow Forums did.

they all are.

very much so

I don't trust anyone under 5'5

Most journos are intelligence workers, no cause for his exception. Alex Jones is StarFox and they still deplatform following.

look how much attention DS is getting. yeah im sure the fbi/cia hasn't knocked on anydoors

who cares its funny shit most of the time. plus anyone who doesn't read with a grain of salt is a literal retard

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 9.23.06 PM.jpg (470x424, 25K)

Andy is such a negroid

Attached: IMG_2010.jpg (1024x667, 61K)

who is Hal Turner

Attached: 1559064083997.jpg (496x599, 38K)

>that EDiot being relevant
about as relevant as girlwhale kek
kys

Attached: 1546553378181.jpg (367x448, 52K)

DS hasn't been relevant in years and weev the jew is in some EE country hooked on heroin

yeah its a duginist pro russia propaganda outlet

Teach me how to dugin

is it Dugin or is it Chabad
or is it CIA or is it Mossad?

>holohoax
>muh tyrannical patriarchy
>andrew yang
they certainly argue for the enemy

it's pretty well-known that weev is just a troll. he's friends with discord trannies like maelfi whose only mission is to kinkpost. usually about beating women or some other gay BDSM shit, which weev and anglin write about constantly

I had a feeling Weev was connected to the Discord trannies.. it seems inherently Discordian. who the fuck is Maelfi?

I can't say for sure, but I would suspect he could glow in the dark. He goes too far out of his way to be edgy and cruel to actually be trying present our problems in a sympathetic way, rather he's committed to looking as reprehensible to normies as possible. He's constantly bitching about having no money, yet somehow keeps his site and contributors afloat and routinely updated. I admit he's funny, but he seems more of an edgelord than a Rockwell type activist. For how supposedly reviled he is by leftists, nobody sees him publicly or can figure out his whereabouts. Instead you guess this stupid Lagos, Nigeria joke.

Dailystormer is what redpilled me on jews, so if it’s some kind of Jewish psyop, why would they be wanting to call attention to themselves?

For the same reason militias are made by undercover alphabet agencies and encourage saps to plot violent acts. It's a useful tool for entrapment and justifying ever growing budgets.

bumping for discord trainees

When a Nazi and his kike stubbornly refuse to recognize all the evidence linking Mossad to 9/11

Attached: Andrew Weev psyop.jpg (249x165, 20K)

Nah, its just Andre and his small cadre of friends' shitty blog pretending to be a news site. Occasionally he says things that are on point but most the time he's just talking shite or posting unfunny memes.

Except that the DS does not endorse violence. If you endorse violence, it's either a larper, a schizo, or the feds, in that order of probability.

If you want to know what real fed operations look like, just look at how they entrap muslims. Just replace 'muslim' with 'white supremacist'

theintercept.com/2015/02/26/fbi-manufacture-plots-terrorism-isis-grave-threats/

Spencer glows in the dark but Duke is only still on twitter because he carefully follows the TOS and he does not share false info, unlike Alex Jones

I read TDS everyday. It's mostly just comedy to me. Anglin has some good advice on things but he's not a man to follow. His reputation proves that.

Attached: so bright.png (600x599, 361K)

He's not jewish

So if they get attention they are fed shills? What kind of logic is that?

Is it true that anglin is half Filipino?

First I heard of that, seems legit.