Is he doing ok?

Is he doing ok?

Attached: Assange-Julian.png (800x423, 130K)

>inb4 D.A.K.

I hope not.

literally who?

No, and Trump is a fucking faggot for not intervening on Assange's behalf.

>t. John Podesta
Don't you have children to rape, you piece of shit?

Guys, hear me out.

I'm one of Assange's cousin and I have some inside information for you. He is planning to drop some shit on Trump if he gets extradited. It's a series of documents he urged wikileaks to keep hidden until 'the right moment'. But now that the situation is dire, and now that Trump is under more scrutiny via Mueller et al, he will use this ace in the hole if the courts rule against him. He is basically going to bring Trump down with him.

Thanks for reading this.

>larping hard

he dead nigga

Attached: 1552200847244.gif (720x404, 1.41M)

The eternal aussie shitposter

Attached: 1533167191957.jpg (277x182, 11K)

How odd

Attached: 1533166920135.jpg (720x717, 26K)

he died years ago faggot

archives document everything, what's in headlines now was predicted many moons ago

the most fucked up thing, if it can even be called that, is that the people in positions to have exacted such a fate to him are so bound into their power structure that the original mission they swore to protect is lost upon them such that the entirety of the government lacks the honor to explain to the public the why. perhaps it was justified? then tell the citizenry. if it was justified, tell us! i suppose it is a game of political calculus.

and that's really all you need to know about government and power structures. they are either of noble intentions bound to the founding of the republic, or ignoble. if they are noble, they will tell you what they did and why they did it. if they are ignoble, they will not tell you what they did, and will not tell you why they did it. maybe it matters. maybe it doesn't. in the small scale of most peoples lives, it surely does not. perhaps in the 1000 year plan, there is an architect. or maybe there isn't.

anybody sitting in some tsi room right now prepping their spurdo report knows this to be true. to passing observers, most of the board is in full support of the idea and perpetuation of the constitution of the united states of america, but not the beaurocratic behemoth that purports to defend it comprising a collective of individuals looking to self enrich.

you guys really need to get your shit together because the plebs are getting angry and being primed by the media, the politicians are perceived worthless, the outsiders that don't ascribe to the constitution are looking to overthrow it, and anybody sitting in government office not doing their damn best to defend the country that you swore an oath to protect against, you are doing your country a disservice. either you have ignored this reality, or you have accepted it because there is some ace in the hole you think you have.

either way...

tldr; US GOBBERMANT CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM.

this meme was never funny

>and was forced by shills

the only thing that was forced was your conception, who knew a pig could get a woman pregnant.
Assange came up with his own method of proof of life and since 2016 he's never used it even once.

Yeah, he's probably in heaven, playing chess with Terry.

Dudes right tho. He been dead a long while. If you werent such a newfag shill you woulda been around when his deadman switch flipped and the internet shit the bed.

Leaf knows.

Aussie’s are trash

They're going to kill him, aren't they. Just to show everyone that they can. Fucking bastards.

Attached: 1555271422009.png (1200x1200, 2.44M)

larp

They are making up this sickness so they can "kill" him off now, he's been dead

Attached: 1559151647837.png (1000x675, 906K)

been dead for three years now
seen RGB lately?