IM GONNA POP A FUCKIN BLOOD VESSEL IN MY HEAD IM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT

THEY ARE BUILDING ANOTHER SECTION 8 APARTMENT COMPEX IN MY TOWN RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FOR DOMINICANS WHITE TRASH AND FUCKING REFUGEES FROM THE CONGO WHY DONT THEY FUCKING STOPPPPPPPPP YOU CANT ESCAPE THIS SHIT MY TOWN IS 93 PERCENT WHITE IN THE REDDEST COUNTY oF MY STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 8wp4bk7ic8131.jpg (712x702, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.chron.com/neighborhood/bayarea/news/amp/Exploration-Green-A-new-star-in-the-Clear-Lake-9452060.php
nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

move out of your trashy neighborhood then you dumbass

Take out your anger by burning down a replica in Minecraft like that faggot kid who killed that lady in the synagogue last month did to a mosque.

I'm not saying you should do anything, I'm just pointing out that fuel and matches are pretty cheap.

>MY TOWN IS 93 PERCENT WHITE
they are doing this on purpose
they hate you and hate the thought that you might go a day without seeing a nigger
stand up or you deserve it

ITS NOT TRASHY FUCKFACE WE ARE UPPER MIDDLE CLASS AVERAGE INCOME 80K FUCKFACE. WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO MOVE OR GET RICH TO NOT LIVE IN THE GHETTO YOU CUNT

It’s funny how electrical fires “just sort of happen”

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

I mean section 8 is pretty shoddy, so maybe it’ll burn down. Y’know? Especially before anyone even gets moved in there.

because the jews want you dead and your children raped, dumbfuck. They are moving shit people into your neighborhood to create an environment where harm will come to you and your family

This is why I'm afraid to ever buy a house in Amerikike.

Attached: Zyurangers Super Sentai Can't Stop Lithia Tribe Blood.png (1425x2145, 2.11M)

Maybe you should destroy it in minecraft

>section 8 in an upper middle class area

does your trailer court have propane hook up also

Attached: core_promo.jpg (600x399, 23K)

It's so funny how you fucking urban city cunts think everything outside of NYC and Boston are all fucking trailer parks suck my fucking dick

That’s what I do. I mean, a lot fires in that game are unsolved. Other players never figure out it was me.

Don't get caught.

I’m guessing this Dominican section 8 you’re talking about is in Massachusetts. My state. All I can say is take a deep breath and go destroy a replica of it in Minecraft. Sometimes other players don’t figure it out.

I'm not doing shit. I'll just sit here and have a fucking anyeurism watching nasty ass Puerto Rican trash wandering around smoking blunts and stinking up the entire town with their axe body spray, swishers, and fentanyl dealing

New Hampshire right on the Massachusetts border. You already fucking know about this shit and can sympathize I hope

You fucking lie capslock if you made that much money you and your rich neighbors couldve pooled your money to kill the project

I don't make that much I make about 40k as male registered nurse (AKA professional homosexual) and my girlfriend makes like 30 managing a fast food joint. And if you think 80k household income is truly all that much I think you're the trailer trash here not me

>immigrant potato-niggers complaining about spic-niggers
go have a pint at the Black Rose and shut yer gob

not bragging but i only work 28 hours a week and make 80K

no niggers where i live haha
i.e., stay out of my neighborhood

Diversity is our greatest strength.

They're just bringing your Lilly white town some much needed diversity. Don't be so greedy. Everyone deserves the right to access to whites. Who knows, maybe you'll meet a nice black girl and have some beautiful mullato babies. Wouldn't that be nice, goy?

Uh huh sure thing you fucking ugly Dominican spic mongrel. You're a race of heroin dealing child molesting trash

Live free or die, user.

Wow good for you, LARP homo.

> Congo men
> White trash women
Hmmm... the outcome of it doesn't look good

Attached: uncle_hitler.jpg (400x366, 30K)

get some bones, go to the construction site, bury them deep, call up a local indian reserve and tell them they're disturbing a burial site. Or if no indians call the most influential church in your area and tell them an old grave site is being excavated.

You use the flint and steel to start fires in Minecraft. Just do it next to a redstone line.

I disavow

>irish mob complaining about drug trafficking
hoo a loo a lorrah

80K is poverty
/thread

What is Brazil, Alex

>you fucking urban city cunts think everything outside of NYC and Boston are all fucking trailer parks
that and McMansions.
Unironically move to the ghetto though... that's what I did- gentrification is the answer.
I own a legit Victorian mansion that's 15 minutes away from downtown for less than $250k.

>Flag

Wow I wonder what you're so upset about I cannot possibly imagine

>Move to the ghetto

I won't have to. That's the gift the gerrymandering political elite has given to me.

/thread

Burn the motherfucker down and don't get caught, be smart about it.

I DISAVOW

That’s even worse. Do something in Minecraft ironically.

Damn, must feel good to be the absolute military superpower.

You're missing the point, bro.
Social change is like a monster wave, brohan - you can either paddle into it and catch a gnarly ride, or you can be ragdolled by it and have a bummer day.

Attached: da-boys-are-back-final-2.jpg (576x641, 116K)

>y-you're worse than me!
>yes I know you didn't ask but I needed to defend myself anyway!
I don't know you but I hope you and your "girlfriend" were molested as children.

You guys need to go to your local government and set up something like this
google.com/amp/s/www.chron.com/neighborhood/bayarea/news/amp/Exploration-Green-A-new-star-in-the-Clear-Lake-9452060.php
They were planning to build some shitty alum section 8 apartments in my area until people came out in force against it.

You're thinking of Israel. USA doesn't have its own military

Especially in NH. Fuck dude, there’s tons of people who’d join you if they were building a section 8 thing. Either get people together and peacefully force the construction to stop, or just hope the thing burns down luckily which would make them reconsider.

with jew you lose

Why not call the Lord of light

They are doing the exact opposite in my town. I live right on the coast. They are building housing developments with houses costing $3million+. Another cheaper development for poor people just down the street has houses starting in the upper $600k.

Move out of your progressively retarded state

Of course I was molested as a child, I post on 4channel after all.

Anyone telling you to move is a kike. Burn it down so it can't be built

IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A LOSER YOU COULD MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO MOVE TO A PLACE THAT ISN'T A SHITHOLE. YOU ARE A WHITE NIGGER.

Melly approves

Attached: 30F122D5-9956-405A-A5AA-1454ADFD3844.jpg (1000x800, 99K)

>Dude just like wageslave and get rich lmao

You boomers are low IQ af

No shit, we had a section 8 apartment go up and within the year it swapped owners 3 times and turned a suburb into a ghetto.

WELFARE WAS A MISTAKE

Calm down hymie, you will be fine. Bake some food and take it over to them as a home warming gift. You might actually make that one friend you've been dreaming about your whole life.

>MUH
>FUGGIN
>BOOTSTRAPS

>Hymie

The fuck does that even mean? Can someone get this dude his schizo meds?

Just make some new friends ;)

Sounds like Germany.

Attached: 1482189907001.jpg (600x401, 51K)

>MY TOWN IS 93 PERCENT WHITE IN THE REDDEST COUNTY oF MY STATE
Yeah that's why they do it.
They don't want white enclaves, it's not interesting politically and it doesn't fit their mixing agenda for a post-racial and post-national globalized world.

Anything less than this means OP is a cuck

You owe it to New Hampshire to organize and protest this. Don’t wait for lightning to strike, though it may. Weathers been weird around here.

Don't forget that obonga was behind this: nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

>Castro plans to launch the Section 8 reboot this fall, even though a similar program tested a few years ago in Dallas has been blamed for shifting violent crime to affluent neighborhoods.

If it's any solace: Whatever happened to Notre Dame can happen to that building as well.

>MY TOWN IS 93 PERCENT WHITE
Not anymore.. it WAS 90% white

Not suggesting anything user but in Europe there were a number of rapefugee centers that got burned down... just sayin

you want bad?
Come live in hawaii.
We have something worse than those mexi-mutants and niggers.
The eternal pineapple nigger. We got filipino and caucasian freak-hybrids (although i am one myself I'm effectively 89% white according to 23&me) larping as native hawaiians, we got Japanese people in hawaii that are Japanophilic to the point where the nippon that come here make fun of them, we got "modern history of hawaii" being taught in public ed, and we got tongoloids and micro-brains (i.e. Sam Owens).
You don't know bad till you live near hawaiians. At least on the mainland you get the good fortune of being murdered instead of living near these mutants.

Hey, does anyone remember what happened to Notre Dame?

Attached: original_result.png (512x512, 463K)