What do we think of him, Jow Forums?

It's weird, I had never heard of him until about a month ago, but he's everywhere now. Dr. E. Michael Jones is unavoidable these days. What do the people of Jow Forums think of him? (And by people I don't mean fedoras or LARPagans, they aren't people)

Attached: sRkstwfQ.jpg (1371x1371, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_X17xoQbV5M
bitchute.com/video/fjmlNi036-A/
youtube.com/watch?v=rs8g-uUnDg8
mega.nz/#F!zGYShAzB!MNwuBGYDIOfJt_HCBkIpnQ
youtu.be/dJ2l_oYe4A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This

Attached: ZomboMeme 29052019221443.jpg (474x602, 84K)

He's got some weird theories, but most of what he says, specifically about the noses makes perfect sense. What do you guys think of him?

this is is similar to how I feel. hearing him talk about buttweige guy being mayor in his town and the whole garbage truck thing fucking had me losing my shit

I think he's being heavily promoted by someone.

FUCK.
THAT.
FAGGOT.
KIKE.
E.
MICHAEL.
JONES.
STOP SPAMMING THIS CHRISTKIKE.

To him history begins and ends with christcuckery when it doesn't.

He's OK on the JQ, not as good as his fanboys try to say considering he's fine with Jewish converts like Andrew klavan and billy Joel. He's shit on the race question, like really bad

link for this interested. I don't know much about the guy but this shit funny af. it's only 35 seconds long
youtu.be/_X17xoQbV5M

>someone

Yeah, Jesus Christ the Logos of the Universe

Attached: 12345533.png (447x555, 542K)

I have to admit that is pretty funny and on point, still chistkike.

you only know about the word because of him......

Jones is the man
people should actually read his books

iran most likely
but its fine hes catholic first and foremost

kys rabbi

Utterly based though I have spent many hours first debating E. Michael Jones in the first then second thread about his interview talking about Nietzsche and the many more hours debating the state of Christianity with Pagans.

Everyone either eventually agree'd with me or just posted "retard Wojak face" in response than said some stupid comment and left.

I am superior ENTP debater, no one shall ever match my craftiness, I shall always find a way to weasel out of your mental snares yet rarely does such a trap occur.

*first thread

This is in the one day, I think I've been doing this for over 12 hours, no maybe 15. So I'm tired and mentally uninterested to debate since my ego has been nicely rubbed for today.

I dunno, I think he's kinda dumb when it comes to race, But on point when it comes to a 'certain question'. I also don't have any problem with his views on the importance of Christianity, It's not exactly for me, but it is a good place to draw morals.

What does Jow Forums think of these guys?

Attached: download.jpeg-1.jpg (300x168, 9K)

The original YT upload recieved a (((copyright strike))), so accept this bitchute substitute.

bitchute.com/video/fjmlNi036-A/

Taylor Marshall is purple pilled but Tim gives off the vibe that he is a secret Jow Forumstard. They are pretty good considering the state of modern Catholic commentary (which is a low bar considering its all cucked and dogshit for the last 50+ years). Their last video on nationalism and immigration (very sympathetic and a good defence from normies) was interesting considering how safe these guys are.

Him, Owen Benjamin, Terry Davis, Mike Morales, Eric Dollard, Aaron Murakami, Ken Wheeler, Fractal Woman, Red Elephant, Black Pilled, Ben Askren are the saviors of the human race. Stupid trans faggots need to sew their dicks back on because LOGOS IS RISING!! The new world order needs to disavow because unlimited energy machines are becoming unstoppable, a new patent system is becoming unstoppable, a patent system based on LOGOS and not lawyers and jews is RISING. I give the nwo a year before they are peacfully ended permanently by me, the world class programmer with one of the highest level of consciousness on earth. I never had any real ambition in my entire life, i drifted by aimlessly, only legitimately working 15mins per week until DJT and my discovery of the mass deception of humanity. The nwo has made a life long enemy in me. My life purpose is to destroy the nwo. Im the only person alive capable of pulling this off. In about 4 weeks I will begin the non-violent permanent end of the jewish and british nwo. 4 weeks it begins. Why 4 weeks? Because I like lying about when my attacks begin, it could be 4 weeks it could be now it could be 20 weeks, regardless my life purpose is to end the nwo, and by almighty GOD I WILL DESTROY THE NWO.

Attached: 4352523532.png (300x300, 7K)

Libido dominandi is an eye opener

i stumbled on EMJ's work in like 2006 when I was researching where to buy a house. I was mystified as to why all interesting neighborhoods were full of blacks. Slaughter of Cities told me why.
Happy to see his continued success. He's absolutely right.

Attached: 39b.jpg (517x650, 78K)

C A N
Y O U
F E E L
I T
?

Attached: 1554770670094m.jpg (1024x576, 145K)

EMJ has been saying and writing these things for decades. He's just been picked up by certain Youtubers and now you see him everywhere. I think he does a great job of analysing European-Jewish relations and history. Theologically, he is a bit basic, but that's not his strength. He is much more focused on culture than race, but I wouldn't hold that against him given how on point he is with culture. If you require EVERYONE in ideological purity, you won't get anywhere. If he inspires people to think about the media they consume, the influence of Jews, establishing a relationship with God, doesn't shy away from strong traditional opinions and makes no apology for them (in fact he is excellent at defending them). I don't get the problem people have with him.

Another foisted savior. Like Jordan Peterson he provides partial solutions and compromises.

Americans are whites. We were other things before but we became galvanized as a new identity under assault. He can take his New American Ethnicity and shove it up his ass. Logos is rising though. Not even the Catholic Church can stop that.

Based

Logos is immune from all kike shut downs

Literally Who? The guy on the right looks jewish

I could obliterate you in debate. Your pitiful maneuvers are no match for my stunning ripostes. Thankfully we probably agree on most things so I won't have to. Consider yourself lucky.

Check out the bitchute vid here:

>inb4 youtube comment

is it just me or does he look like terry davis's non-schizophrenic twin? if terry davis had been a normie, i think he would have been michael jones

Attached: yerin [4K]190201 여자친구(GFRIEND)-상암 팬싸인회 동물친구들 토크 (예린 FAM)--K1At (1280x720, 2.8M)

Besides OP?

JP is a sell out shill neo-lib globalist who sucks jew cock on the regular
EMJ might not be right on every front but a manufactured controlled opposition he most certainly is not.
Anyone who says otherwise is either a kike or a braindead retard.

Attached: 1558082406039.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

He is the sane manifestation of the Terry Davis oversoul. Jones is the teacher, Davis - the mad mystic

>I could obliterate you in debate. Your pitiful maneuvers are no match for my stunning ripostes. Thankfully we probably agree on most things so I won't have to. Consider yourself lucky.
Huh *teleports behind you by sheer verbal and mental skill* "nothing personal kid" *would obliterate you with one utterance of a word*

You should consider yourself lucky as there is not debate I have lost. Bow before me and I shall allow you be me my tunic that is if you disagree. But of course if we agree you can be my servant, the servant to the Debate God.

i notice a lot of very smart people have that "look"
I've worked with a couple

Attached: ct-nvs-thursday-james-holzhauer-jeopardy-st-0531.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

kook. Gives what's left of the alt right a bad name

Oh sweet naive peasant. Fortunately for you foolish knave, I have many virtues,one of which is compassion for the weak and ill prepared. And so it is that I shall overlook your petty boastings and allow you this opportunity to kneel before me and know that you have been bested by a veritable master debater and cunning linguist extraordinaire.

The alt right can do that all on their own

my first thoughts:
youtube.com/watch?v=rs8g-uUnDg8

you cannot unsee this

theyre good but they really should get ann barnhardt on shes very good

He's being promoted and so is Ryan Dawson, but promoted by good people. Once Owen Benjamin had him on numerous times, he got invites. He was too based to invite for years. Same as Dawson. If you doubt, download/buy his books. Read CultureWarsdotcom for his writings on the tribe that go back a decade. He's funded by Catholics and prob Iran. Dawson has a few angel donators too. They and Kevin McDonald are the holy Trinity of Jow Forums.

His critique of the Jews is the most thorough of anyone that I've come across and I've been redpilled for 10+ years now. However, his whole theory about race doesn't sit well with me. I don't believe it is for nefarious reasons. I think it has to do with his religion than not facing reality.

And that's a good thing!

Think I heard of him maybe a year ago, probably a little longer than last year, bit after I had learned of KMacs, but I wrote him off as a fringe stormfront academic for the most part. As it stands now I like him better than KMac and I'm really enjoying seeing him make his media blitz. Most impressive to mean is that he appeared on a conservative radio program twice that has also hosted guests like David (((Horowitz))) and Mike Lindell (the MyPillow guy).

He seems pretty smart, clearly knows all of the important stuff but also has it packaged in a way that will make his audience seem less like racist retards when they repeat it.

Attached: 1529029789018.png (568x433, 122K)

this. Lets face it noones perfect. That said - iron rule of africans in their homelands by based christian fascists for a few hundred years would do them the world of good

>Oh sweet naive peasant. Fortunately for you foolish knave, I have many virtues,one of which is compassion for the weak and ill prepared. And so it is that I shall overlook your petty boastings and allow you this opportunity to kneel before me and know that you have been bested by a veritable master debater and cunning linguist extraordinaire.
Yet yee still use words, I am of such ancient wisdom and future advancements I use thought, by the very power of my will I bend reality and others to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course sometimes I have to bend myself to the lower levels of verbals speech to explain that this is the form of my psychic projection.

Your amateur psychic projections are no match for my superlative zen like counter measures. Little do you know that my temporal manipulations have already taken effect and rendered your obsolete attempts nothing more than a mere solipsistic delusion on your own egoic mind while deeper posthypnotic suggestions take place in your bestial subself. How I pity thee. you will thank me later knave.

Fuck Christcucks.

Attached: 1555258733185.jpg (600x717, 47K)

I’m Protestant but he’s changed some of my views regarding the reformation and how it affected European culturally, politically, and socially.

I’m willing to be more open minded on further things he says.

Yo do you have a link to his racial comments? I would appreciate it. Or if anyone else can.

Fuck Mossad.

Attached: 1557045621439.jpg (828x975, 165K)

He actually defines race better than almost anyone can, unblinking, and the problems of multiculturalism. Only people who haven't opened one of his books make this critique.
He's incredibly prolific. Very easy read, well cited. Everything you may have been hoping for but lacking in JBP.
I am a Lutheran and appreciate his Catholic based worldview entirely, mostly because of his rightful criticism of the current Catholic Church.

not an argument

This guy is Jow Forums 101 I dunno what you fags are talking about that he's suddenly exploded in popularity, he's been widely discussed on here and recommended as fundamental viewing for years. Is everyone here a newfag?

So then fuck you?
Tarrant was a hero, we only need a few thousand in the whole world to have his convictions and we could win.
KYS you fucking faggot Spencer.

Consider it good news. EMJ is gaining a much larger audience including among the normie crowd

He works to dislodge race from nation state as a political form, and gives all to ethnicity. His Catholic upbringing informs that ethnics is less than Christ. At the same time he criticizes the Catholic Church for not protecting ethnic enclaves against nog invasions.
Starting as Roman Catholicism being the longest lasting tradition in the modern age (fuck off pagans), it is more firmly tied to ethnicity than any modern political state.
I think this is a fair assessment of race, I would rather be Teutonic Lutheran than "white".

Everyone wants a perfect leader or philosopher, they don't exist. Civilization is maintained thanks to the accumulation of several great people, with various ideas that combine to form the whole picture. He's doing good work on the JQ

>Your amateur psychic projections are no match for my superlative zen like counter measures. Little do you know that my temporal manipulations have already taken effect and rendered your obsolete attempts nothing more than a mere solipsistic delusion on your own egoic mind while deeper posthypnotic suggestions take place in your bestial subself. How I pity thee. you will thank me later knave.
Hah you have not realised these were but illusions of illusions created by my self, you ARE BELOW ME.

I must sleep now to regenerate my debative powers

I liked some of his opinions on Jews
but hes a civ nat christcuck deep down inside. cant support that

Who really needs to sell the JQ any longer?
Martin Luther? Hitler? EMJ? Solzhenitsyn? Catholic Reliefs in classical churches? The new testament? The Guardian? Tru News?
It's become boring in the extent the "JQ" is answered and the answer is from all over.

He has the same jew handler as owen smith and vox day.

Attached: 1558601012346m.jpg (1024x613, 49K)

Stay mad, moosad.

Attached: (((Tarrant)))glownigger.jpg (563x808, 38K)

Bear cult representing I see

Ok, here.

Attached: 20190530_210954.jpg (4160x3120, 3.55M)

2/3

Attached: 20190530_211007.jpg (4160x3120, 3.22M)

3/3

Attached: 20190530_211023.jpg (4160x3120, 3.44M)

So he’s retarded. Damn.

Will you faggots get a room

Fuck you and fuck your optics faggot.

Attached: 944ab2fa8fed6b5558fa521673096b4a85ed94bab59923e29b1c0d7d40c6ab46.png (531x704, 375K)

Gatekeeper for dumb Jewamericans.

You’re a retarded traitor to your own people and Jones is a faggot

>Jordan Peterson did not work
>they try Jones, seeing if he can suffice to answer the JQ but simultaneously avoid racial consciousness, hoping people focus on religion

Attached: 913A95D6-4491-4D17-B999-7CD5F54488C9.png (1024x938, 702K)

I posted pages out of his book directly addressing race in America.

Teddy spaghetti

Cope

mega.nz/#F!zGYShAzB!MNwuBGYDIOfJt_HCBkIpnQ

Excuse my tiredness and lack of clarity, I read it as best I can, isn't he saying "catholicism" is our ethnicity?

That it is a part of it. He thinks the Catholic Church used to cherish each individual race and keep them separate, then changed and went along with multiculturalism that destroyed these sects, and broke both race and the church. The basis of this book is creating something that will last beyond the American Empire. He proposses a return to ethnic islands connected by the Church.

No you're retarded

Attached: 2019-05-30_17-27-08.jpg (500x432, 19K)

So like Catholic segregated territories?

FUCK OFF CHRISTKIKE, YOU KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THE WORD UNTIL THIS KIKE STARTED REFERENCING IT.

Catholic covenant communities. He recognizes that putting various races in such close proximity will result in terror, bloodshed and eventually a collapse of the USA.

Ultimately, he's more "redpilled" on race than 95% of pol.

youtu.be/dJ2l_oYe4A0

Thank you. What book is this? You read his others yet? Are you Catholic? I'm agnostic but I'm tempted to convert.

Pantheism/cosmotheism is the way, do not be tempted by Christkikery like a good goy, atheism and Christianity are both Jewish tricks.

This is Benedicts Rule.
I'm Lutheran, no plans to convert. I'm doing reading on Saints and this was recommended some months ago and I picked it up. On vacation now consuming books and this was an easy read, working down a whole stack on religion. I'll be getting more of his books, he's a great writer, and by his catalogue incredibly prolific.

He was shilled on Jow Forums way before. EMJ is shilled here because he's a Jesuit gatekeeper.

Attached: 1535501328291.jpg (640x788, 226K)

You are operating in a bubble. The vast majority of normies aren't redpilled on the JQ.

I think he plays a mean fiddle.

Why don't you stop acting like retarded redneck hilbilly and red his book 'slaughter of cities'

He does have a point, the white/black narrative is a psy-op started mainly with the civil rights movement in america.