Aileen Wuornos did nothing wrong...

Aileen Wuornos did nothing wrong, and the judge and policemen who arrested her and sentenced her to death deserve nothing but suffering. With hope, those lawmen and their families will suffer for eternity in agonizing hellfire.

Attached: wuornos.jpg (220x230, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFBcjII3QAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go on....

Aileen Wuornos was raped by multiple men who she then murdered by gunshot in self-defense, to prevent injury, further rape, or death. Uriel Blount sentenced her to death for those "murders". He died in 2001. With any luck, this thread will torment his soul.

Never trust police. Never trust a judge. Never trust a lawyer. Never trust a politician. They are all scum, and they murdered that poor woman.

Nice bait. She admitted it was all bullshit, she was just a murderous ugly whore.

I find that highly unlikely. In her final interview, just before she was put to death, she said:
"I couldn't even get a fair trial. Couldn't even get a fair investigation. You sabotaged my ass, society -- and the cops, and the system. I put my middle finger up in all your faces. Thanks a lot. You're an inhumane bunch of living bastards and bitches, and you're going to get yourselves nuked in the end. And pretty soon it's coming."

Based and redpilled. Fuck the pigs.

She was abused by her father, became a hooker at a young age and because of these factors, had a resentment towards men.
Killing them was her retarded sense of revenge, and there's nothing more to it.
>Fuck the pigs
Cringe

She was a victim of abuse who was, from a young age, completely failed by our social system. Because of that, she had several psychological problems which she had no personal control over.
Killing those men could be categorized in one of two ways, self defense or as a consequence of psychological trauma. If it was the result of trauma and disorder, there is no argument that she was in control of her own actions.
If what you are saying is true, then she deserved intensive psychological treatment by doctors concerned with her wellbeing. She absolutely did not deserve to be sentenced to death.

The judge, however, after putting an objectively innocent woman to death, did deserve death. Too bad it took another 10 years.

>Cringe
Shit bootlickers say

She also said that the prison guards emitted a high frequency noise that prevented her from being able to think clearly.

When she tried to write or whatever. She was batshit looney toons.

Attached: 1558550509985.jpg (722x767, 306K)

Based half-Finn. Your effort to purge filth shall never be forgotten.

wuornos was literally insane and nothing she said was true

but I believe her

One woman killed multiple men. I'm not sure how you can advocate anything other than death, completely regardless of the circumstances. She's an actual serial killer, and if she's cracked in the head and can't control her actions, then we really don't want her walking around amongst free, non-murderous folks.

Vigilante justice is still murder. You want to defend yourself with force? You absolutely have that option. You should also absolutely be held to the consequences of your own actions. She's an adult, she made the choice to kill, and she was held accountable. The fact that she has circumstances that she felt justified it doesn't mean she doesn't still deserve death.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFBcjII3QAE

I advocate intensive psychological care until she is ready to be put back into society, at which point she should have all of the freedoms and rights anyone else has.

Murdering her through the law is still murder. By your own logic, one would be left with an infinite chain of people who "deserve death". Unless you're willing to give someone a pass for killing another person just because of some nonsense written in the legal code, I'm not sure how you could argue in favor of the death penalty. Rehabilitation and therapy would turn her into a person no different from you, your mother, your grandmother, etc.

>I advocate intensive psychological care until she is ready to be put back into society
she was 100% psychotic, and clearly violent. you don't come back from that level of psychosis retard
why are you so fucking obsessed with this literal schizoid hooker anyway? last week you were saying she predicted a fucking asteroid hitting Earth, are you also a schizo faggot? Stop posting.

watch the guard

bullshit, you cant rape a prostitute. thats called stealing. and you cant murder people because of petty theft, if that were true there would be no niggers here.

Why accept your faggot logic at all?
Of course the law is going to have concessions to give the executioner a pass you big dummy.

What she says in the video:
>She accepts the outcome because there's nothing she can do about it
>She thinks it was likely that, given her unprofessional actions in the murder, everything to arrest her was in place after the first murder and police likely allowed her to continue killing in order to get her a harsher sentence
>She was suffering from poor treatment and torture in prison which deteriorated her sanity, she says a lot of it was attempted murder
>She was not able to eat the food due to the incredibly low quality, one time her food was so bad that after eating it she got sick for 3 weeks
>They ignored all of her complaints and gaslit her
>She ponders about what the afterlife will be like and looks forward to it
>She had no regrets for her actions, she saved others from the same fate of being raped by those men, she did nothing wrong
>"I was a hitch-hiking hooker running into trouble. I shot the guys when I ran into trouble. Physical trouble. The cops knew it."
>"You don't take fucking human life like this and just sabotage it abd rip it apart like Jesus Christ on the cross, then say thanks a lot, made a lot of money off of you."

Sounds like Aileen was a moderately intelligent woman who was tormented by her captors (lawmen) to the point of losing touch with reality. She was pissed at how her life would later be used for others' profit in the forms of books, movies, etc. She was justifiably pissed off in that video, no one should blame her. I certainly wouldn't call that "going insane".

>It's only bad if the people I dislike do it
>It's only murder if you don't have a badge
>Might makes right
>These boots sure are tasty, lick lick lick

Worse cases have been rehabilitated. Just because you're more concerned with abstract revenge and violence than morally upstanding treatment and rehabilitation doesn't mean I'm mentally ill. I don't care about the asteroid schizo posting, and all of the footage I can find of her comes after months of mistreatment by authorities. It's reasonable to ascertain that she was perfectly sane at the time of her killing in self-defense, which was completely justified.

They have devices that do that you utter fucking moron, some of our diplomats were attacked with one in Cuba fairly recently

Go suck a cops dick, dumbass