Being black is a curse

*pic related*, currently me inside mcdonalds just in fucking despair, . been on this site for a year now, lurking til now. the more I think about it The more I hate being black, we're the least liked or wanted race on earth. Barely any culture, we cause the most crime and failure within any country we inhabit.

You have any idea how horrible it feels knowing no matter how much you try to be sucessful it will never outdue the ignorance of everyone else in your race.

I despise rap music, i hate drama and ghetto blacks. I hate my skin and nappy hair. I envy every fucking white guy i see.

I HATE BEING BLACK SO DAMN MUCH IT ISNT FAIR. WHY WAS MY ONLY SHOT AT LIFE BEING A DAMN NIGGER

The big black cock crap ISNT EVEN real im 6.5 at best. Fuck my life im a black beta virgin.

Attached: selfiee.jpg (1440x2560, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/abVcvqz5oVbUwc3BO7yy-A/
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
youtu.be/kTlv5_Bs8aw
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/abVcvqz5oVbUwc3BO7yy-A/

Attached: index.jpg (215x234, 9K)

I mean, if this sight has taught me anything, we all know your packin' heat. Y'all know what you're gonna do with it, Bucko.

timestamp or fake
niggers have the lowest rates of depression and suicide in the US simply because they're too low iq to see patterns or give a shit about them

>outdue
*outdo

I love you and your nigger LARP copypasta OP and I hope you enjoy your Micky D's.

Attached: 1546940949018.png (1000x1000, 77K)

MICKY DEEZ NUTS HHAHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: 1546940949018f.png (1000x1000, 104K)

Sort yourself out

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 45K)

Suicide would solve all of this

You dropped a fry

>what is reverse image search
Imagine larping as being black. Wew

You're a big silly!

Look, mom! I posted it again! Haha

On the very very slight chance this is real, here's some advice. This is not sarcastic or demeaning at all, just stick with me.

Move back to Africa

Hold on, stay with me. I swear I'm not just trying to kick you out. While I believe that race does have a significant influence on society, it is not the end-all of it. Colonization showed that there could be progress made in Africa when established by outsiders. You have the unique position of being "one of them" while also having the advantages of being raised in a western society. You've seen how it can work. Your people will never move beyond what they currently are if the best of them don't make it happen. I think it was Solzhenitsyn that made the point of moving back to Russia from the US because he knew he couldn't escape his people's pain. Making a difference starts at home.

Huh?

Being black nowadays is a fucking gift. You get free gibs up the ass and there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight

Ya know... Wait a second i'm gonna sneeze... Ahh Ahh Ahh, Ahhjoo!

Timestamp you mong, made me post for a pasta

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Post time stamp or fug off honkey

youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

Clean your race, niggo.

>been on this site for a year now, lurking til now
I remember the last three times you posted this same thread.

READ THIS FUCKING POST BEFORE REPLYING TO THIS THREAD YOU RETARDS

Take the animepill, it is your only escape. Ever notice nose niggers and Asians have the same noses? Yet Asian peoples hair is straight(although somewhat kinky.) Are mongoloids actually mulattoes? Asians also have black hair and brown eyes. Let me know what you think.

youtu.be/kTlv5_Bs8aw

You should hate yourself for eating McDonald’s

Ever notice niggers and Asians have the same noses?*

niggers aren't smart enough to suffer from the routine anxieties afflicting most whites sooner or later. This is explained here in the context of language, anthropology, and philosophy: youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

Drop the bricks and just act white
Fucks sake, buy a flannel shirt and goto the gun range