EU zoo enrichment

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6338571/Zoo-horror-bears-kill-female-wolf-shared-enclosure.html

>A spokesman said: 'The animals are put together to challenge them like this to play with each other.

>'It's a piece of enrichment for the animal kingdom. What happened Monday is really a one-time incident. The animals have always lived in good harmony with each other.

Attached: 3ED0A885-1371-4B08-9CD2-09858B17D4F6.jpg (1036x1480, 774K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SqqG_LUss0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>place antagonistic species together
>wonders what went wrong

Had to be a womans idea

Attached: 1479111329547.jpg (459x375, 32K)

Challenge accepted

Who the fuck thought putting wolves and bears in the same small enclosure is a good idea?

racist

is this supposed to be a purposeful metaphor?

I don't even want to say it because I know were all thinking it. But I hate our fucking clown world.

>stunned zookeepers had no idea why the bears attacked
absolute kanker. I bet they are of the "I like animals more than humans rly" variety

Bigoted racist

but think of the ethnic food

Attached: oihyrds.png (648x213, 288K)

Bears and wolves don't cooperate like Bears and Eagles do.

Fuck you you specist fuck.

So Pakis are bears

Stupid fucking asshole zoo keepers, they should've stuffed themselves in that enclosure instead of the wolves.

woman

It boggles the mind. Where do you even begin?

this incident aside, the 'enrichment' stuff done at zoos is pretty legit, one of the few non-retarded uses of this term these days

Do anyone but women get zoological degrees these days? This is what happens when you stop training people on the job. No man is gonna say "i'm gonna spend $100k on a degree so I can work for $12 an hour at the zoo"

I'm getting pissed off at the slow rate of collapse here. It's so fucking shit being born in the time period where everything is retarded and you can barely support yourself because people older than you ruined it all. In any other time period I wouldn't be a 30 year old loser working in a pub because it's the only job I can get

>two apex predator species placed in a limited enclosure
perfect euphemism for multikulti

Zoos are evil. We should free the animals, and put refugees and criminals in the cages, and throw bananas at them.

#NotAllBears
#DiversityISOurStrength

is this a metaphor for the current state of europe?

How much you wanna bet the was some dumb bitches idea. Probably a kike on top of it. They should be executed for being a fucking retard. That try to act and tell everyone else they are smart and should be in charge and have wonderfully stupid ideas.

>'The animals are put together to challenge them like this to play with each other.
>play
just

upboat

Vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=5SqqG_LUss0

Part and parcel of living in a big zoo

>'It's a piece of enrichment for the animal kingdom. What happened Monday is really a one-time incident. The animals have always lived in good harmony with each other.

Around bear, be aware...

Or Bears and Twinks

they should have put bears and eagles together instead

Attached: DtXa1QVU0AAZRhf[1].jpg (730x1200, 119K)

>put 4 of each animal in each enclosure to create a challenging environment
what the fuck lmao. leftists confirmed too, what a bunch of idiots.

what are you some sort of fucking speciesist bigot?

> lets simulate a semi real wild environment
> HOLY SHIT WHY ARE ANIMALS KILLING ONE ANOTHER THIS DOESNT HAPPEN IN THE WILD
Out of touch zookeepers. Should have put them in the crocodile exhibit.

>"It's a piece of enrichment for the animal kingdom."
If you ever needed any confirmation that multikulti libshits are completely divorced from reality and operate solely based on what gives them a warm fuzzy feeling, there it is.

It's the only explanation for why you would stick two kinds of wild animals in a pen and expect them to have a goddamned tea party.

Attached: 18058218_253447731786124_8254605376394219239_n.png (794x564, 286K)

Stop peddling bearphobia

fucking retards

Culturally enriched. It's a metaphor for the state of the country.

Oy, stop with the anti-Semitism already.

>A spokesman said: 'The animals are put together to challenge them like this to play with each other.

not all bears are like that
#IsolatedIncident

it's possible
people could suddenly wake up one day and wonder if everything around them need be how it is
or not
it's pretty tough to correct fundamentals when nobody can even agree on their definition

Shut up you speciesist son of a basterd bich.

keywords: enrichment, multiculturalism.

Is this a story about Sweden?

How fucking retarded are the dutch holy fucking shit

THIS IS THE BEAR

OH BOTHER

Attached: THEBEAR.jpg (1280x720, 317K)

checks out

People who want to be brave and powerful.

One time i saw a bear hug a wolf.
#notallbears
#endspecieism

This is animal abuse

stupid games get you stupid prizes
who’s great idea was this anyway?
what a waste

Attached: image.jpg (940x713, 123K)

Difference between wolves and bears is only fur-deep

Sounds like anudder SHOAH to me.

So Diverse!