Why are people on the right quick to judge people who suffer from depression?

Why are people on the right quick to judge people who suffer from depression?
The cause of depression varies from person to person, but that doesn't mean it's a made up disease people make up to get away from any sort of responsibility. True, cleaning your room, brushing your teeth are not difficult things to do, but for someone who is depressed you stop seeing the point in doing anything that is considered an improvement as you have lost all hope that anything in your life will get better. I get that many conservatives want to prove that they are hardworking people compared to the left, but that doesn't mean forcing people with mental inconsistencies to the work force will make their situation any better.

Attached: 874.jpg (240x193, 16K)

Idk user but it'll get better you can't search for meaning in life you have to create your own. Just have faith it will get better.

Attached: Frens.png (746x512, 105K)

retards who unquestioningly believe in mind-body duality

not doing anything, your just as good as dead

life fucking sucks, why do you think we browse this afghani rug weaving forum op, we all gotta live this shit until the game is over, everyone's gotta do it, mind as well play it

i have found the light, but everyday is a struggle op, just remember that it gets better no matter how rough it gets

Attached: jesus_carrying_the_cross.jpg (800x1070, 102K)

depression is a jewish conspiracy

Because it's not a real problem you stupid piece of shit. You literally need a slap across the mouth. Just stop being such a fucking sack.

because we are all depressed in this clown world. some of us just smoke weed and drink beer with our friends to rant and tell crude jokes like normal people used to do to blow off steam instead of crying and letting the pharma jew shove pills down our throats and claim victim status.

Depression is not a natural disease. It’s a disease caused by our high-stress, industrialized lifestyle. Getting time in the forest each day, spending time with loved ones, and eating a diet of natural non-processed foods is the key to curing depression. Do your best to simulate the hunter gatherer lifestyle.

Attached: light-shining-through-the-trees-in-the-forest_800.jpg (800x520, 835K)

It's some bullshit, I tell you that. No one tells a schizophrenic "lol just don't believe the delusions", but they'll tell me "lol, just don't be sad".

The irony is Jow Forums is quick to label any and everything as a mental illness against the consensus of the medical community. Homosexuality, transgenderism, liberalism, all this is mental illness, supposedly. Albeit, Jow Forums can make a compelling argument for that. But the actual physiologically proven inability of my fucked up brain to process dopamine and serotonin is made up? Man, fuck you.

My neurons are demonstrably not right. I literally can't feel happiness without a handful of Xanax and a basket of puppies to pet, it has to be both, one or the other doesn't do it for me. And they have to be puppies of a good breed, like Golden Retrievers or Bernese Mountain Dogs. Fucking cur/pit mixes don't do it for me. I am genetically programmed to be miserable, forever, accept the reality of my god-awful pain.

THATS THE POINT NIGGER

Depression isn't real. All problems have physical underpinnings, usually a lack of parental care or nutrition.

>muh feels are a disease
depression is an emotion, and you are a faggot. go eat some more pills, find a bridge, and do a fucking flip.

But it actually will cure depression in some cases.
Work forces you to socialize
Socializing releases endorphins that make you not depressed anymore.

>No one tells a schizophrenic "lol just don't believe the delusions"

lol! I do that all the time. fighting them on it doesn't work, you just roll your eyes and ignore them because the lack of attention really helps to reduce the dopamine hit of the delusions. all attention is good attention, only engage with the patient when they are acting in a stable and coherent manner.

Cleaning takes too much time. Some of us have jobs, Aspie-kun

This. These are the only posts I sympathize with on Jow Forums. Everytime someone preaches the values of hard work in the year 2019 I cringe and die a little on the inside. I'm so done with this adulting nonsense.

Attached: 2cb6d249944524d7e823310ba79fd62d.png (337x338, 38K)

Well its really is a meme disease though, but only because the cure for it is simple, have a meaning in life, a goal that you have to make a religion of. The life is meaningless, especially nowadays when degeneracy spread through the west. You must find a meaning and get a grip on it, dont lose it, It will give you a reason to be productive.

If you can't even work hard at a simple job, how do you expect to raise a child, run your own business. etc. Something will just snap in you and you become a productive person? Doubt it. You were destined to fail if you don't even put pride into whatever work you do or have done.

>destined to fail.
I work and I study user. But for a young (huwhite) man in this day and age, only that part of your post holds truth.
I will 'succeed' (have a house and nice blonde gf), but everything else will fail, therefore I will as well. the desert encroaches.

Who cares? I don't give a fuck about Jow Forums thinks of depression. I don't have to agree with them on everything. Stop worrying about what Jow Forums thinks.

sorry you're depressed, swedecuck. not all right-wingers are ignorant jerks about depression. although fuck you for letting your country get destroyed by muslims.