Is Iceland the most antisemitic nation to date?

Attached: kdjq9l5lz0031.png (387x575, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/i-want-to-invest-but-where-do-i-start/
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/bonds-index-bonds/
money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/banking/credit-union.htm
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/how-money-can-buy-happiness-and-for-less-than-you-think/
dataconomy.com/2014/06/mapping-personality-big-data/
stitcher.com/podcast/wwwstitchercompodcastdisruptiveadventism/disruptive-adventism/e/59612622
best-bittorrent-vpn.com/how-to-use-qbittorrent-anonymously.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/i-want-to-invest-but-where-do-i-start/)
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/bonds-index-bonds/)
money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/banking/credit-union.htm)
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/how-money-can-buy-happiness-and-for-less-than-you-think/)
dataconomy.com/2014/06/mapping-personality-big-data/)
best-bittorrent-vpn.com/how-to-use-qbittorrent-anonymously.html)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to teach all of you how to hurt (((them))).

●Start by fucking (((Wallstreet.))) 99% of mutual funds fail to beat the market average, and they charge you outrageous fees for inferior performance. They're literally fucking worthless:

●Bonds are pointless until you're close to retirement. Just another way (((they))) rip you off, if you have a 401k you're probably buying them for no reason:

●Next, close your (((bank))) account and join a credit union.

●Never give money to Ben & Jerry's, Dell, Dunkin Donuts, Facebook, H&R block, Intel, Pampers, SodaStream, Snapple, Starbucks, Victoria's Secret, Vodka Perfect, or Uzi.

●Next, science shows you can buy happiness, just don't buy all the shit (((advertisers))) wants you to buy:
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/how-money-can-buy-happiness-and-for-less-than-you-think/

●Use Firefox with the following add-ons: U-Block Origin (subscribe to all lists), cookie master, privacy badger, and https everywhere.

●If you have a son, don't circumcise him, it's just fucking retarded.
stitcher.com/podcast/wwwstitchercompodcastdisruptiveadventism/disruptive-adventism/e/59612622

●Finally, torrent or avoid all TV and movies (I recommend RARBG and 1337x) Never ever give (((Hollywood))) your money. Ever.

Feel free to contribute.

What's anti-Semitism?

Vpns are a meme, just use encryption in your torrent client

t. Jow Forums

Like any of us have money to invest. There is nothing resembling a good job in the UK and most of Europe. The good stuff is behind the class barrier. Friends of yours from Eton get you those jobs

Are amerimutts the most retarded posters on/pol/?

grade a post?contribution: make a version without antisemitic innuendo and spread it as how to fight the banks or rich or elites or globalists or whatever for mass reach.

Typical shit flinging monkeyjew.

Excellent post user , fucks sake. Saved

No , it's important to keep it antisemitic, that's the whole fucking point, are you crazy?

>iceland vs israel
kek
so basically one giant family vs another giant family
no wonder the rabbi is so pissed off

Also cut out the torrent shit. Don't advertise illegal acts or this will get flagged also reddit manbabies need to cut out their starshit or capeshit or whatever anyhow.

Not really

second only to memeflags

>not really
t. son of rich guy that went to private school

Iceland got it's first Rabbi ever

First thing he did, was to shill for mass migration into Iceland.

>do you want people who are not antisemitic to fight them? are you crazy?
I don't share your definition of crazy but yes I do. Or could there be another reason for you to oppose this Mr. Memeflag

Peers still see you.

I'm surprised those cock sucking (((anglos))) haven't heeded his call.

no.
How old are you? What edu? What occupation?

Iceland is based. Literally the only western country to stand up to the kikes. Although I'm worried the kikes will send their attack dogs, the amerimutts, to destroy pure Iceland.

Angry kike Hahahaha based cod fishers

You only need a middle class job to retire young.

You're a dumb ass. The mere mentioning of bit torrent isn't a crime you fucking mong.

Cod fishers over loan sharks
I like my fish

I'll make a subtler version for other places.

Island is like 99% Njewish.
KYS

Peers ain't shit. You think a joke is sitting there downloading every torrent out there. Most aren't even in the same country.

You're right I thought he explicitely recommended torrenting to avoid paying for films. Current version is fine

Fuck off Jew. Every normal career maxes out at about £50k and that's only if you get to near the top of the tree and will only come at about the 45+ age. With all the taxes and required debts we have here that comes out to fuck all

America is a lot different to Europe, and the UK is fucking flooded with everyone in Europe who can't get a job. Middle class jobs are not easy to come by. IT is flooded, finance is flooded, accounting is flooded, trades are flooded. The only jobs left open are the absolute shit tier ones

I oppose your suggestion, because you just told him to drop antisemitic innuendo. Why?

Attached: IMG_20190531_110004_656.jpg (542x828, 151K)

They already sent the first rabbi. They will start by converting buildings.

Oh...and the island jews did the biggest bank scandal in history
..but ...muh...they are not jewish if they are antisemit

Notice how jews and americans always use the same type of rhetorics

Jews really are a contemptible race

No I suggested making another version without it. For broad appeal.
You oppose that because you want it contained on Jow Forums you blueshare shill

That's how they catch you. They connect to you as a peer then report you.

Then move. Your country is a Muslim shit hole anyway.

Move where? Europe? Or move to the USA? The place where you wait a decade for a green card? Yeah woo lets move and waste a ton of money on rent and probably get kicked out after the visa runs out

USA hates white people

No I told user yesterday to make it pretty and share it on disqus article comments, he remembers, ask him.

Other parts of Europe. Hell just move to Scotland. You're full of shit of you think you can't get a trade job there.

>Who contributed more to civilization, Jews or...

Attached: 1204385272.jpg (600x603, 40K)

Anti-semitism?
Ah.....You mean telling the truth

Not the only one. Greeks have the highest amount of people in the West that is anti-kike. But our current leadership, voted in 2015, only by less than 20% of the population, is ruled by (((Tsipras))). Sign us in when GD gets into power.

Attached: 1546772004522.png (834x642, 165K)

I like your ID

Do you live here dickhead? Do you know anyone living in the UK to say that for sure? There is nothing in the trades here. Family members only with rare exceptions. It's kept that way to keep competition out. Half the working tradies don't train apprentices because they are from Europe

>JuSt MoVe To ScOtLaNd BrO
I can tell you know nothing about the UK or any recent developments in politics here

Iceland is pozzed as fuck. I think they have that thing going where you're such a lefty faggot that you kind of end up hating Jews because you need to do it to be in good standing with other leftists. I'm glad the rabbi is pissed but Iceland is a feminist shithole and the only reason I would ever set foot there is to see the locations of various sagas that I've read.

Agreed

You're a honorary amerimutt if you believe in the western myth. Iceland is European.

Great advice.

I want to teach all of you how to hurt the bourgeoisie robber barons and Wallstreet crooks.

●Start by fucking the wallstreet scam artists. 99% of mutual funds fail to beat the market average, and they charge you outrageous fees for inferior performance. They're literally fucking worthless:

●Bonds are pointless until you're close to retirement. Just another way they rip you off, if you have a 401k you're probably buying them for no reason:

●Next, close your evil bank account and join a credit union.

●Never give money to Facebook (data miners), H&R block (lobbied the government to fuck up the tax system), Starbucks (small business serial killers), or Walmart.

●Next, science shows you can buy happiness, just don't buy all the shit advertisers want you to buy:

●Use Firefox with the following add-ons: U-Block Origin (subscribe to all lists), cookie master, privacy badger, and https everywhere.

●Finally, torrent or avoid all TV and movies (I recommend RARBG and 1337x).
Never ever give Hollywood your money until they actually have to start paying taxes.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting

I actually know quite a lot. I have family there and ive studied the economics of Europe quite a lot for a huge project im working on. You're making dumb excuses. There's lots of countries ahead of the usa on median household worth.

Who cares if they see you downloading the latest avengers movie?

>destroy the people who supply you food in order to appear the people who constantly undermine you
>do it for israel
>who would you rather support goyim, the people who fish for you or the people who want to nuke the people who fish for you

Common sense

kek rabbis mad

Here's a version formatted for anyone who wants to shate out with dumb ass Marxist readittards:
I want to teach all of you how to hurt the bourgeoisie robber barons and Wallstreet crooks.

●Start by fucking the wallstreet scam artists. [99% of mutual funds fail to beat the market average, and they charge you outrageous fees for inferior performance. They're literally fucking worthless](anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/i-want-to-invest-but-where-do-i-start/)

●[Bonds are pointless until you're close to retirement. Just another way they rip you off, if you have a 401k you're probably buying them for no reason](anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/bonds-index-bonds/)

●[Next, close your evil bank account and join a credit union](money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/banking/credit-union.htm)

●Never give money to Facebook (data miners), H&R block (lobbied the government to fuck up the tax system), Starbucks (small business serial killers), or Walmart.

●[Next, science shows you can buy happiness, just don't buy all the shit advertisers want you to buy](anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/how-money-can-buy-happiness-and-for-less-than-you-think/)

●Use Firefox with the following add-ons: U-Block Origin (subscribe to all lists), cookie master, privacy badger, and https everywhere. [This stops the bourgeoisie from systematically oppressing you via data mining.](dataconomy.com/2014/06/mapping-personality-big-data/)

●[Finally, torrent or avoid all TV and movies. I recommend RARBG and 1337x.](best-bittorrent-vpn.com/how-to-use-qbittorrent-anonymously.html) [Never ever give Hollywood your money until they actually have to start paying taxes like everyone else.](en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting)

>ive studied the economics of Europe quite a lot for a huge project im working on
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Specifically I've studied the job markets, and the cost of living. But keep laughing you lazy fucking loser. The data doesn't lie.

You keep bullshitting and not showing this "data" you have.

Fuck you its a project in working on. But there's several countries higher than the usa on median household purchasing power AMF median household wealth. If you actually wanted to do something about your situation you'd look into it. But instead you want to feel sorry for yourself like the beta male faggot you are. If you were black or a woman you'd be a dumb fucking sjw blaming white men for your laziness and incompetence.

>purchasing power
oh no its retarded

Just use virtual computers with vpn’s

Even roaches are better than a jew.

How did Israel contributed to civilization?

Iceland's population is 335,000. The county I live in has a population of 745,000.

I don't know, it's hard to take Iceland too seriously as a "country."

>Use Firefox
Cringe and bluepilled. Use Waterfox and/or Brave.

Introduced the cancer of Judeo-Christianity to control it

What about Pale Moon?

Yes Pale Moon is good too. I use all 3 for different things.

Attached: ScreenSh.png (197x38, 8K)