Are The British, More Specifically The English, Actual Truly White?

Now I know what you're saying already, "user of course the English are White, just look at them". But the thing is when I think back on some famous Brits, some of them look somewhat questionable.

I mean of course most Brits are obviously White. But some look strangely darker and more swarthy than your typical Anglo. Why do you think that is? Could it be that some Brits are part Black or Moorish?

Attached: Russell Brand, Swarthy Englishman.jpg (768x432, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/04/16/builders-stonehenge-descended-turkish-migrants-scientists-claim-9220411/
humanphenotypes.net/basic/Alpinid.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm just asking questions. If I saw Mr.Bean in real life I would think he was maybe a fair skin Turk.

Attached: Mr.Bean AKA Rowan Atkinson.jpg (777x768, 129K)

Dominic Cooper is another dark swarthy Englishman.

Attached: Dominic Cooper Dark Anglo.jpg (800x1203, 136K)

Here's some other example. Catherine Zeta Jones is a famous actress from Wales. Here she could pass as Italian or Spanish.

Attached: Catherine Zeta Jones Dark Welshwomen..jpg (383x500, 36K)

It's the celtic influence. Celts are darker than the germanic Anglo saxons. Plus there might have some influence from Spain.

Churchill was non-white

For the longest time I thought Freddie Mercury was British. Turns out he's some Persian Indian. The fact that he and the rest of the band look alike should be concerning.

Attached: Swarthy Queen Band Guess Who's Freddie.jpg (889x500, 75K)

Jesus fricking Christ. Not even Greeks are like that.

Here's some more. I don't know who's Tom Jones but he's a Welshman singer.

Attached: Tom Jones Swarthy Welshman.jpg (240x300, 7K)

John Oliver could pass as Jewish or maybe some Italian.

Attached: John Oliver Englishman.jpg (220x303, 13K)

daily reminder that the first british was actually a turk

Attached: r.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Redpill me on this.

A new genetic study has revealed that a dramatic ‘population replacement’ took place after tribes of ‘Anatolian farmers’ started to arrive on these shores in about 6,000 BC. These Neolithic incomers supplanted the Mesolithic population in most of Britain apart from west Scotland, where a small population of hardy natives held out against the invasion.

metro.co.uk/2019/04/16/builders-stonehenge-descended-turkish-migrants-scientists-claim-9220411/

Who knew calling Americans mutts would cut them so deeply

I'm not offended if you call me a mutt. I know my roots and what I am.

And American Whites are pure White.

I'm just curios why some Britbongs look Swarthy.

i doubt russell brand is 100% british. maybe hes a gypsy or something.

This. I'm anglo celt and tan like a motherfucker in the summer. My beard has a lot of blond in though so I'm not too worried. Its annoying though.

Attached: 1502854657015.jpg (738x1598, 383K)

>Celts are darker than the germanic Anglo saxons
Someone didn't tell me family, who are Mcnabbs, because I was platinum blond at birth and still blonde / blue eyed.

Irrelevant to the topic, but what do you think about Greeks?

in old fashioned european anthropology they thought that different phenotypes could be identified in most areas in europe. some of the people you posted might be considered as having alpinid or mediterranean admixture. modern genetics shows all europeans are mostly a mix of three groups: european hunter gatherers, neolithic farmers from anatolia and indo-europeans. darker brits just might have more farmer blood or have retained features from that migration.

humanphenotypes.net/basic/Alpinid.html

not all celts are the same
there were celts from Iberia, Germanic ones etc

I think most Greeks are White but Med White. Some might non-White admixture though. But super high.

*Not super high.

Stupid question. Completely irrelevent.
Brits are British and should live in the UK. That's it.
It doesn't matter whether they are ''white'' or not. Even if you solve this brainlet question and come to the conclusion that brits are white, does that mean you can flood your country with 10 million brits? No, you fucking brainlet. Britain for Brits. Murica for Muricans. Japan for Japanese. Nigeria for niggers.

Why are muricans so dumb?

Exactly. Meds. But the percentage of people having non-European admixture is less than 2% of Greeks. If you think it's high, it's because Turks look like us, especially western Turks, but they have like >50% Greek ancestry.
And also, besides from majority Mediterranean, we also have a 35% of blonds.

>Brits pushing the le 56% meme constantly
Makes one wonder...

You're just cherry picking.The vast majority of English people looks like this.

Attached: england-978990.jpg (590x350, 84K)

Sorry, wrong picture guys

Attached: 1.jpg (1100x1600, 255K)

Ancient anatolian farmers were not in any way "Turkish".

There's lots of Italian migrants in Wales

Whiter than you shlomo

Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

Attached: The Beatles Being Swarthy.png (600x600, 485K)

This! The same could be done Swedes.

Attached: hero.jpg (1680x883, 470K)

The swarthy ones are usually Welsh or Jewish

Only John looks White in this pic.

No America became the bastion of whiteness hundreds of years ago. (Unfortunately also became the home of juden.)

You’re probably a shitskin if you’re not aware of this. Or just very low IQ

SIMPLE AS

I doubt she's part Italian though.

I was curious.

i seen people post that modern sardinians are thought to be genetically closest to the neolithic farmers.

Yes, I believe that's true.

tell me more kelly

thats just the EEfarmer upper elite.the plebs are nordics.and not only in scandinavia

He is jewish

Bugger off, American

THIS

>Why are muricans so dumb?

(((Education system)))

Are they even human, desu?

Kek

Attached: sir-mick-jagger.jpg (792x1092, 244K)

They are.
The reason they look so fucked is centuries of inbreeding since they're Islander folk. The good looking Brits have French (and some Viking) blood mixed in.

You don't know anything about Britain.

Celts, Anglos and Welsh are the three cultures.

Welsh are the original British, who were in Britain before the Celts. they can have darker complexion, sometimes dark curly hair.

Another shill trying to make whites argue about who is white. Trying to divide whites so they won't stand together. Divide and conquer. Stand together don't let these fucking shills cause division.

>The reason they look so fucked is centuries of inbreeding since they're Islander folk.

Bullshit.

(((Famous Brits)))

Probably Spanish and jewish influence (especially among Anglo elites). Like how the "black Irish" are made up from leftover Spanish people from the armada.

Wut?

>Probably Spanish and jewish influence
No.....

Welsh are Celts though?

Attached: language.gif (420x370, 19K)

White means European, and Brits are very European.

Attached: 1555549916073.jpg (946x941, 191K)

This

Brits are the Hebrews from the Book. DNA from Egypt, along with the Judeans who get their first mention pg 550 ish.

What happened nearly a millenia ago now, what conspiracy did the Brits, Templars and Judeans concoct to bring about this Endgame?

>Anglos are not white
That explains so much.

Some Celts have darker features, they did come from Iberia afterall. My friend's dad is quite dark-toned, dark eyes and hair and he went to Germany, the fucking police stopped him driving his truck because they thought he was a refugee, lol

They're still white, just darker features. The blonde hair and blue eyes you can thank the Anglos/Jutes/Saxons/Norse and some of the other celtic tribes for that

Attached: EUROPA2.jpg (1200x800, 1.41M)

Iberia, Hebrides both names mean the place of the Hebews and both named before Bible is Anglosised.

flag checks out...

Celtiberians

What kind of retarded question is this? Do some white people in England have mixed heritage?

There are lots of people that claim to be white that aren't they are liars.
I mean if you see a guy that looks noneuropean claiming to be a true anglosaxon they probably aren't.

>We wuz Kang David n' sheit

Nigel, I...

Attached: 1.jpg (605x728, 130K)

Who currently plays Batman, Spider-Man and Superman? That's right. We're modern gods.

Most of our Famous Brits are probably half poo for diversity's sake

>When almost all Greeks are within the European peripheral
>But call you Turks regardless

You're basically in the same spot as Albanians and Sicilians on that chart

Attached: Dm-xjeSXcAAoEEn.jpg (300x400, 24K)

That's not a Greek fren.

But my ancestors were almost entirely from the British Isles, and I burn after 5 minutes in the sun in December. Is this some kind of psyop...?

More like half jew. Get real Brits up not these kikes. Very rare you seen any ordinary Briton that looks like this, they're all semitic.

But Carl Benjamin is a nigger straight out of Africa and he looks like that. He told me so.

Just fucking with you, mate.

No problem with Greeks, I wear a Golden Dawn shirt here sometimes

I always thought Atkinson was a jew but couldn't find anything in his recent history

Idra Elbis?

>Welsh are Celts though?
True. Celtic is more of a catch all term distinct (but similar) tribal groups that lived in Britain before the arrival of Anglo-Saxons. If you look at the image from an ancestry study you can see that there are distinct clusters still visible in the genetic make-up of the UK. They are slowly being eroded though. Some takeaways:
There has always been a big distinction between the Southern and Marsh Welsh and the Northern Welsh around Snowdonia. Eastern England has much more Anglo ad mixture as the traditional route or road up the country went to the South Yorkshire area just north of Sherwood Forest and then continued through Yorkshire (to the east of the Penines) so Lancashire and the East Riding were left to themselves somewhat.
Southwest England (Cornwall, Devon) has always, and remains to this day, an absolute ball ache to get to so they have a distinct genetic lineage.

Attached: ancestry-dna-world-map-uk-mapped-out-by-genetic-ancestry.jpg (630x735, 157K)

My family came from Cumbria in the 1960's. dads surname is Norman "Molyneaux"..what group do we fall into?

Who knows.

DNA of the Pharoahs. Brit and Levant. What we call Jews to day maybe from Judea but they and Templars/Fmasons claim descendancing from Cain-check passwords at occult writings.

WUT?

They're anti-white, and so are all their former colonies, so their genes don't matter

You're Jewish Steph. We all know it.

I don't know. Do a DNA test. There are quite a few tests out there now that can go down to the specific region of the UK.

t. Achmed.

Im pure British isles heritage with no continental mixing for atleast 5000 years. All of my family has blue eyes, i had blonde hair which has lessened as ive got older, also curly with a sister that has hair more like Russell brands.

Attached: 20190531_134002.jpg (2560x1536, 1.51M)

Both Brits and Jews are capable of Avataring the Godforms in our shared subconscious but childhood trauma keeps most normal Jews bound to the covenant with Moloch.

We can all hear the voice of Azazel/Satan in our heads. It empts, acuses and only ever lies. It's right near or next to the Ego and talks to us with our own voice in our heads.

So what's the plan. 1st of it seems like a game of 2 sides are being played for and against Satan, even creating religions but these are for the conflict to cover the final days when Lucifer walks the earth as a man and challenges Satan as if we don't humanity loses.

Lucifer and Jesus both Gods first born/ strange that. Jesus even referred to as Lucifer and he walks the left hand path against Judaism.

The whitest of the whites are the scands (sans finland)

The Anglo is ratger far removed and tainted by the celt. The dirty celt hinself is about as huewhite as the humble Med so yeah English are mid tier white

Germans are high tier white. And Scands (again sans finland) are the ultimate tier white

>I don't know. Do a DNA test.

I'm disturbed by the idea of them selling DNA to third parties

That man has the hair of our lord

Go back to your home planet

Berbers with the same traits who are remnants of the migration away from Britain after the last ice age

Attached: berberchildwh1.jpg (394x380, 49K)

The wealthiest elites create Israel state, though strictly forbidden to and huge burnt sacrifice simultaneously, to anger God? A god cut off from the adulation from the masses too.

Whites are the tribes from the book user

yes

Must have been hard to keep those blonde blue eyed genetics running around north Africa for thousands of years surrounded by Arabs, jews and nigs