It seems censorship is becoming more common...

It seems censorship is becoming more common. Nearly all means of communication are owned by elites who have squandered their trustworthiness. Western nations are about to lose their incentives to cooperate.

Attached: 1517928905989s.jpg (249x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/i-want-to-invest-but-where-do-i-start/
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/bonds-index-bonds/
money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/banking/credit-union.htm
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/how-money-can-buy-happiness-and-for-less-than-you-think/
dataconomy.com/2014/06/mapping-personality-big-data/
stitcher.com/podcast/wwwstitchercompodcastdisruptiveadventism/disruptive-adventism/e/59612622
best-bittorrent-vpn.com/how-to-use-qbittorrent-anonymously.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to teach all of you how to hurt (((them))).

●Start by fucking (((Wallstreet.))) 99% of mutual funds fail to beat the market average, and they charge you outrageous fees for inferior performance. They're literally fucking worthless:
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/i-want-to-invest-but-where-do-i-start/

●Bonds are pointless until you're close to retirement. Just another way (((they))) rip you off, if you have a 401k you're probably buying them for no reason:
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/bonds-index-bonds/

●Next, close your (((bank))) account and join a credit union.
money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/banking/credit-union.htm

●Never give money to Ben & Jerry's, Dell, Dunkin Donuts, Facebook, H&R block, Intel, Pampers, SodaStream, Snapple, Starbucks, Victoria's Secret, Vodka Perfect, or Uzi.

●Next, science shows you can buy happiness, just don't buy all the shit (((advertisers))) wants you to buy:
anecdotepodcast.podbean.com/e/how-money-can-buy-happiness-and-for-less-than-you-think/

●Use Firefox with the following add-ons: U-Block Origin (subscribe to all lists), cookie master, privacy badger, and https everywhere.
dataconomy.com/2014/06/mapping-personality-big-data/

●If you have a son, don't circumcise him, it's just fucking retarded.
stitcher.com/podcast/wwwstitchercompodcastdisruptiveadventism/disruptive-adventism/e/59612622

●Finally, torrent or avoid all TV and movies (I recommend RARBG and 1337x) Never ever give (((Hollywood))) your money. Ever.
best-bittorrent-vpn.com/how-to-use-qbittorrent-anonymously.html

Feel free to contribute........

yep, you western infantile cucks, you've been fuck all over and you did not even notice it, enjoying whatever you were meant to enjoy.

show us ya flag cunt

Checked
Start writing letters and use the mail. Can't get your dick knocked in by some kike if you write nigger and mail it. Stop bitching and get some fucking stationary you absolute retards.

Attached: 1539535656270.jpg (479x900, 85K)

I did not invent it yet. Whatever you show you borrowed. Because faggots are YOU.

fuck you on about?

Pay off your loans.
Don't use a credit card.
Use cash everywhere. Insist on it.
Don't store the value you have earned in "money" this means you don't keep it in a bank account, you don't keep it in physical cash. Keep it in some other medium which has universally recognised value which is reasonably stable over time. e.g. gold, property.
"The system" works by manipulating the supply and demand for money up and down. You can sidestep the whole thing.
Right now, we're in a credit bubble, the value of money is low. This'll change when the bankers decide it's time to harvest the wealth of the populace.

Dumb wog shit if I had to guess

more common? try less un-common

the entire world has been censored since tribal kingdoms. the internet in the 90s-00s was a tiny blip of an oasis of free speech

its gone forever

How to into hacking? Would be nice if facebook redirected to minds or twitter redirected to gab at least for a couple of hours or something.

would be nice if people stopped fucking giving facebook and the likes more power by merely mentioning their existence.

you people act like twit and faceshit are fucking god, shut the fuck up and stop talking about it.

Think a bit more before you post retard.

>hes an ugly piece of shit brown nigger

many such cases

Wise words, fren. I'm a little tired of people acting like face(((berg))) and Twitter are the only fucking way people have ever communicated. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a landline and used it.

>be cuck
>sit on ass let woman ruin country
>be cuck
>hand over your popguns because you are impotent

many, many such cases.

such is life with high IQ, all you see is a brown mess.

>commie advice

nah just drunk mate

Do you have better?

I was talking about the wog with the meme flag. All meme flags are wogs in disguise. Crack a stubby for me, ausfren.

Attached: 1552657085721.jpg (720x718, 100K)

Yeah you're really going to do that.

Wow this website is really just 90 IQ retards with no skills arguing all day.

>use firefox
firefox is pozzed and mozilla run by sjws