Europe is lost. I plan on moving to the US with my wife and child. I myself am a medfag...

Europe is lost. I plan on moving to the US with my wife and child. I myself am a medfag, and want to make sure my white children will prosper there as well. What are US majority-white cities with good communities and unfucked job markets? We need to get the white race back on track.

Attached: 1558377188081.jpg (500x700, 132K)

You think America is any better?

USA is in much worse condition though. The truth is that whites can't escape anywhere. Either you defend your home or lose. There is no plan B.

Defend your homeland you fag. It's either this or chaos. And you seriously think that America is any better?
Also, your a MED? From where?

America is where Europe would be in 30 years if we keep this up. You are delusional. Besides, the east is white, albeit poor.

Attached: 1558258956186g.png (209x203, 51K)

I’d say Poland. They literally beat a jew mascot at Easter

if hitler was for real and your know what he did why don't one of you "brave" assholes do the same thing?

Attached: liz.jpg (677x472, 56K)

We actually are in a way. Our nation is empty and the concentration of degeneracy only exists in cities. Not to mention that our nation was built on states rights, and due to political polarization, states will continue to gain more rights or there will be violence. So you will have certain states that will be great places to raise a family, and others that will look like Sodom and Gamorrah.

Hitler was not Jewish, I dunno where you fahhots gets this.

this

The accelerated propaganda of hyperindividualist media brings ground to hardline communal thinking among white groups, something that happens only remotely as often here. Guns are widely spread and shitskins are only in big cities.

Medfag as in Medicine.

>emigrate to country from which virus of progressiveness and tolerance spawned from
great idea

If you are Catholic, move to Kansas City, MO. Even if you arent Catholic you should move there. Its basically a hotbed of catholic traditionalist revival.

>med
>huwite
I've got news for you, sweety...

If meds arent white, why would anyone want to be white? All thats left are weak chinned anglos, tree worshippers, and elliot rodgers.

>Thinks Meds care being called the same as krautniggers
Senpai, I've got news for you...

Attached: 1558140797730.jpg (201x251, 11K)

Read the thread shithole kraut. This thread is about getting the white race back, not about your worthless white-dividing shitposting.

Don’t come here unless you love guns and hate government.

>Europe is lost
>Move to mutt land
are you retarded?

Attached: tenorrrr.gif (278x285, 26K)

usa can solve all of its problems with a low yield nukes on nyc, sf, la, chicago. that would give you a supermajority conservative superpower for generations to come

Anglos had an empire twice the size of medniggers.

Hahaha!!!! Are you crazy? Nogs and Goblinos infect the US like a virus.

Right now, if you are white, you are by default guilty of (fill in the blank). If you are in the medical field, be prepared.

Be prepared to
>be turned down for jobs cause you're white
>be prepared to get passed up for promotions cause your white
>be prepared to attend regular sensitivity training because you're white

I recent watched a guy get handed everything because he was black, here in the US. He was accepted to a University with almost an entire grade and a half lower gpa than everyone else, even if he failed tests, he was still passed because my diversity. His degree was a slap in the face because it was literally given to him, while everyone else had to bust their ass to get in, they just let him walk in.

Fuck America, you're moving in? Well I'm planning on moving out, maybe Denmark, Poland or Moscow, Sochi, Croatia or Spain, idk

Attached: image.png (792x666, 86K)

Stay and fight, pussy! Do you want to live forever?

Attached: 264088E0-0033-4E10-BAA6-31F573F4B238.jpg (582x767, 243K)

>replying to shill
Will you ever fucking stop, you dumb motherfucker?

Yeah, how great was that? Spreading liberalism across the planet.

US has tons of smaller communities where the brown population is practically zero. Can't say the same about europoor communities where even the smallest are being drowned out by migrating shitskins,

HAD. HAD an Empire that was immense. Yes, we Northern Euros can achieve levels of living that are miles ahead of anyone else. But where is that power now? I have dark blonde hair, with green eyes and I see Whites on here COPING.

Why would anyone want to be White when we are so individual to the point of it being embarrassing. Just look at Whites today. They are fucking LOSERS bro. We used have Empires and now what?

>now what?
You have an island. Thats pretty cool.

Go to Florida and try to keep it red

Europe is 95% white. The US is 49% white.
Also Zion Don and Jared want to increase immigration from Africa and asia to record levels. Immigration to Europe has died down now.

you are blissfully unaware of your grim job prospects in the USA, assuming you're a doctorfag and not some pathetic nurse.

I'm assuming you haven't gone through US residency, which you will have to do in order to even touch patients legally. You'll get done with your STEP exams, and even for shit specialties like family med you are looking at a program having 4-5k applicants for 10 spots in their program. a good number of those accepted will be from the local medical school, or ones who personally know the head doctors in the residency program. because you're an international graduate, you will have to focus on IMG-friendly programs, most of which have a strong affection for "diversity" - go take a look at the "current residents" parts of their websites if you don't believe me. They will prefer doctors from the middle east and asia over you. you will end up trying multiple residency cycles until you will give up (pro-tip: you can't be a nurse and if you want to be one, you will have to start your education over from the beginning)

good luck, but you have a very small chance as an austrian. european doctors were begged to come to the US 30 years ago. this is no longer the case and I hope you don't screw your life up by learning.

pic related - who you're up against.

Attached: 1490890819898.jpg (559x836, 70K)

Someday kike, you and yours will be ashed!

The situation is no better here except there are dumb passive mongrel rednecks here who only pretend to be manly.

1. Go to the most white city you can find and advise other right-wingers to do the same
(create right-wing enclaves)
2. Stay at home, find people like you and start organizing.
Usually, just finding like-minded people already helps a lot.

Northeast and northwest north midwest

Basically anything not warm

Move to the Midwest, stay within the Dakotas, Iowa, Wisconsin, Nebraska, or northern Missouri.

Stay away from other states, as they contain a lot of Niggers, and Mexicans. If your state seems to start to die from immigration, move north to Alaska. That's my plan if Iowa dies.

Swfl, youll thank me later. Ps naples and estero are very nice for med.

Immigrant who lives in Austria complains about Immigrants so he Immigrates to a different Country.

I might move to Quebec myself. The only way I'll stay is if some kind of Aryan militia springs up, perhaps in the Midwest, then I would go join them.

>ywn have a Iliana Papageorgiou gf

Attached: 1547403429595.png (1809x1231, 49K)

This.
The least he could do is emigrating to hungary.

Literal retard

US is way worse than Europe and has little chance of saving itself.

Austria is one of a few countries that's actually better off than America.

You forgot Spain and Portugal bong.

Remember me?

Attached: 7BF4A367-76C0-4389-8979-F31E09374296.jpg (1080x1440, 169K)

Also you will never get a job in the US, and if you do good luck and have fun dealing with all of the insane amounts of shitskins you will deal with (because you will NEVER get a highly specialized level of residency, so you will only be so luck to become a gen prac) and the relatively low pay that comes with it (~160,000EUR)

Have some kids and raise them in their homeland you absolute mong.

Or just come to Denmark, we have it great here.

Don’t tell the Americans that.

Pajeets have it now.

I was talking about the Falklands.

Hitler wasn't Jewish

Attached: 1479598931149.png (549x578, 156K)

>Someday kike, you and yours will be ashed!

Which jew is gonna do that for you, goy?
The goyim have no agency. They just wait to follow the jew and get a pat on the head and a gentle death.

Attached: e0ca369c7eb1418970c6c1ba.jpg (420x280, 33K)

Idaho and Utah come to mind. Mostly white and good places to raise a family. Please come! We need more white Euros immigrating here.