Are pure white people living in Brazil and pure white people living in South Africa the subject of racism and prejudice?

Are pure white people living in Brazil and pure white people living in South Africa the subject of racism and prejudice?

Attached: insect.webm (404x720, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/woman-tied-to-hospital-chair-staff-banned-from-interacting-with-patients-after-brutal-pictures-go-viral-20190530
youtube.com/watch?v=w7sOOzHKkpw
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2010/nov/.../live-and-let-dine
businessinsider.com/do-lobsters-feel-pain-2014-5
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2010/nov/10/live-and-let-dine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yummy

post more asian girls eating fucked up stuff
ITS SEXY AND HOT

>Are pure white people living in Brazil and pure white people living in South Africa the subject of racism and prejudice?

no, we are treated like gods here. niggers that hate us donate gifts to our doorsteps daily.

Based and redpilled. I fucking hate those insects

wtf is wrong with Chinese people?

No it's not, you chink nigger.

agreed

fuck chinks

let me give you an example of a country where niggers are a majority, pay special attention america.

I will open up a news site and choose the first thing i see on the front page.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/woman-tied-to-hospital-chair-staff-banned-from-interacting-with-patients-after-brutal-pictures-go-viral-20190530

cool.

yes it is juan lopez

Is it a hot oil?

can confirm

that woman is brown

Attached: 1558379090374.gif (420x420, 188K)

more like LeJuan Tyronstein

>that woman is brown

Now imagine, if a nigger is capable of doing that a nigger for no reason, what do they try do agaisnt a race they hate ?

I think its alcohol, I dont think putting hot oil in a glass like that would be a good idea.

It's Ruben Gonzalez you slanted-eye insect.

From Brazi's case, I can tell there isn't that problem.
South Americans don't care about race, they care about class.
That thing you experience is a side effect of having kikes and liberals indoctrinated to self hate who like to bring up inflammatory shit over and over + victim conditioning.

And it's funny af, because slavery in south america was probably much worse than it was in the states.
But its all buried and forgotten.

okay ruben gonzarez have you ever tried eating insects? dont knock it till you try it
its sustainable and delicious
if you cared about the earth you would acknowledge that insect is the PATRICIAN BVLL diet
lol

Yes, we are. There are so many laws that deny us Jobs, even owning your own company is near impossible. State forces you to give niggers 50% of your company to comply with certain BEE laws.

White people in south Africa are mixed with Asians.
Often they will have slanty eyes its probably why they created apartheid because white people mixed with asians are more racist than normal white people.

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 6K)

at my company, we had to forgo using a white painter to paint the building because he didnt have a BEE certificate.
Imagine that. Not black enough to paint.
I fucking hate this country man.

Shut up Abdul.

Attached: Victory Loot.webm (720x1280, 2.34M)

White brazillian living in a pure-white area(90%+)
We treat racism in Brazil in ironical manners, like all other problems because we are a niilistic society, often joking about it, there's liberal screeching obviously. whites live in white areas most of the time, don't know how whites in big cities experience it.

yes. Every day and everywhere
But also the object of admiration since whiteness correlates to economic success in latin america

Has anyone noticed how the insects on the plate immediately try to run away as soon as they see one of their comrades being drowned to death?
Fucking bone-chilling...

Attached: 3254627354.jpg (451x464, 33K)

No.

I visited my home city: Lima. It was 2013. I was in the white district called Miraflires. Some old white spic spat near me as he smoked his gay pipe.

Whites rule mud nations. Look at Syria.

I don't need to eat third-world shit. I have enough carbs here from the dollar store and gas stations.

Attached: Rockwell Twist.jpg (568x720, 77K)

This
''South Americans don't care about race, they care about class.''
you got the point

keep destorying your body you obese mutt

What exactly is going on in this webm

I use to work for this really big I.T firm. The owner built the company up from scratch and he was forced to hand over half of the company. People just need to stop complying with the BEE shit.

Beat me to it

Attached: Nhq2R.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

So, we're Finnish?

I bet you I could kick your ass.

What are BEE laws?

Probably.

I don't know why whites live among non-whites.
Even in australia it is impossible to live among ethnics even if they are european.

why dont you fuck my ass instead? huh? too scared buddy?

Cannibalism

If you live in a 92% Black country and then CRY everytime a Black positive law is passed by Democratic vote then you are a retard. Whites in South Africa are Niggers, they should be enslaved and out in the fields, they are super unhelpful to that society and constantly break the laws.

People from the Netherlands also have mongol admixture.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

she fucking eats them
youtube.com/watch?v=w7sOOzHKkpw

Oh man

>tfw cry over caterpillars

Attached: disgust.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

consider the following: what is the point of passing racist black "positive" laws in a nearly entirely black country?
Near 100% no black would benefit from their racist laws.

those are centipedes you dumb fuck

Now you mention it. Elon looks at least quapa.

Black Economic Empowerment. It's a bunch of laws made to benefit blacks in multiple sectors. For instance: A business has to have a certain BEE score, which is obtained from hiring blacks/having them in positions of power in a company, in order to sell or do work for a government agency.

What chemical reaction is happening between the centipede and the liquid?

Attached: 7088472743_854af09eec_c.jpg (800x662, 114K)

name of the blonde?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'll take pity on you and make you my white slave once we chinks take over the world.

Attached: loops.png (720x459, 455K)

So?

Mongolian/Celtic DNA

I need to post a thread on insect behaviour to quash this heinous trend

you aren't much better, or worse, boiling lobsters as well

I have some finnish ancestry and some of my family members looks like a asian.
I just think its funny that it matters to people what i write. It just shows how distant people are from eachother.
I see humanity as brother and sisters and if i can type something online like this to provoke someone it just means the rest of the world dont hold those beliefs.

It's because the Dutch are celtic

Celtic has an Asian admixture, which I enjoy.

I am socially a collectivist, that's my psychological slant.

I get embarrassed when people complain in public, I believe in saving face.

Fucking hell. I prefer ISIS videos to this crap

youre annoying shut the fuck up chink insect

her fucking chin could split a log

Sh, quiet time.

Attached: 4.jpg (374x500, 60K)

Attached: eca86bd9d5431276993101.gif (600x401, 151K)

nope. in brazil theyre actually racist towards blacks. whites are the racist ones in brazil. its not at all like south africa. youre welcome.

White people are at least a couple of steps up when compared to other ethnicities. Especially if you are actually "European White" and not some "pardo white"

but whites are monirities

but my bro

white people eat live langostines in Scandi - this girl killed the insect first

which is worse?

You can say white people do suffer racism and shit, but you got to be stupid to see it is not based on jealousy. I hope we can agree on that.

I really wish you guys would stop giving a fuck about optics and go hail-mary on the niggers, I would fly over to SA and help you kill those coons.

Live and let dine: is eating a live shrimp ethically acceptable? | Life ...
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2010/nov/.../live-and-let-dine
10 Nov 2010 - Is eating a shrimp alive because 'it tastes a lot better' ethically ... after they sampled a local delicacy: live langoustine (aka Norway lobster).

It's probably just hot oil.

A new animal protection law in Switzerland requires that lobsters be stunned before being cooked. Animal rights activists and some scientists argue that lobsters' central nervous systems are complex enough that they can feel pain. There is no conclusive evidence about whether lobsters can feel pain.15 Jan 2018
Do Lobsters Feel Pain? - Business Insider
businessinsider.com/do-lobsters-feel-pain-2014-5

Attached: peterson_lobsters.jpg (1920x1152, 225K)

There's no such thing as humanity. I would never ever wish anyone to live around niggers.

My family moved back from South Africa

my gran offered to give the gardener a drink and my uncle told her not to

sick shit

She's a catholic, he was meant to be one.

This

People here are pussies for the most part. They gave up the country without a fight, and I'm sure they'll do the same for their lives.

Does she dip them in acid?
I mean rats will die before the chinks.

>pure white people
In the South, mostly German colonies

>racism
Racism in Brazil is pretty much a non issue as compared to the USA. Brazil has the most ethnically diverse population in the world, we got used to being separate states with wildly different social compositions.

if you have black friends in brazil, they don't mind you calling them "nigger" or "blackie"

>carbs
You are a slave to the elite, hehe.
Bread is a chemical concoction we invented to feed cattle societies, hehe.
While you are eating slave food, the rulers of this world are feasting on literal babies to prolong their lifespan as long... hehe, as they can, hehe.

*takes out a jar of rotting meat out of his backpack and bites into a piece*

hehe

Attached: sv3rige.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Your view is tainted because you still think niggers are humans, there is a humanity and it is WHITE!

its from the spray numbnuts

Normally when I hear this it includes niggers.

whats in that drink?

Yes we are, there is state-enforced racial discrimination against white people, with racial quotas and everything. Now with foreign corporations like Google and Facebook they are creating blacks-only job openings. People here need to take a look at South Africa and wake up before it is too late.

>Are pure white people living in Brazil and pure white people living in South Africa the subject of racism and prejudice?
look at what happened in Zimbabwe if you want to know the future of the white man

Attached: goodbyewhites.png (1988x1160, 1.14M)

The problem with Jow Forums is that we have no way to organize to do something about this shit. I myself try to redpill people irl about what's going on but I have no way to find like-minded people online.

Attached: china-south-africa-military-ties.png (500x706, 114K)

That's disgusting
Can't centipedes bite? What if the oil didn't get them and they bite your tongue?

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2010/nov/10/live-and-let-dine

WHAT THE FUCK IT'S REAL

ARE PEOPLE FUCKING NUTS!?!?

Disgusting. Horrible, cruel and disgusting.

true, but we all have our own local problems even in europe the right-wing parties only agree on keeping immigrants out. So would there even be enough common ground for global cooperation? Maybe not for a political party but something like an online newspaper

I was thinking more about assembling a battalion to volunteer in the next civil war or revolution in Europe or South Africa.

I heard many foreigners volunteered for the bush war but I don't know how that was advertised. At least in europe governments are also very sceptical of paramilitary so it would be most likely infiltrated by glowniggers.

subhumans hurt creatures and animals what a shock

NEXT

took me a second.

Attached: 1496023179393.jpg (640x480, 44K)

those centipedes are more human than that chink