Take that, leafs!

Philippines ships 69 containers of dumped rubbish back to Canada: Tonnes of waste loaded onto ship after long campaign urging Canada to take it back; will reach Vancouver in 20 days.

aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/philippines-ships-69-containers-dumped-rubbish-canada-190531012335944.html

Attached: 69.png (314x321, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/philippines-ships-69-containers-dumped-rubbish-canada-190531012335944.html.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have to have something to lose from this?. Money?. Why did they let Canada do it in the first place?.

>sending garbage
>to garbage country
How is this news?

Lots of companies in the turd world import trash for money....many are illegal operations
The Italian mafia has a similar racket

Illegal dumping of medical waste is how the Somalians got into pirating originally, they would seize said ships bringing in trash

Fuck flips

So is Canada going to keep sending it back forcefully or find something to do with their trash?

If they were smart they would recycle the trash and break it down into it's core elements, then sell it back to the West.

Canada payed Philippines to take recyclable plastic and then just sent them regular household trash. It was a Jewish trick but it didn't work.

epic
its not like we let them, some fucktards at our customs are bribed just like how explained

They should rename the ship Motorschiff St. Louis

yeah, I just read that part in this article aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/philippines-ships-69-containers-dumped-rubbish-canada-190531012335944.html.

That's fucked up. I can understand Philippines being pissed. I mean if you're going to send recyclable shit then send recyclable shit. Canada tried to sneak in a bunch of regular trash. I can understand how neither countries want it but fuck. It isn't Philippines obligation to take Canada's actual garbage. Need to figure something out.

>69
niiiiiiiiiice. I hope anglo-canadians eat it all up before doing a suicide orgy.

fuck corrupt flips*
only few cities recycle, notably Marikina City
plus im not aware if we do ever sell it back

Probably...or they will just dump that shit in the ocean

I doubt highly it was "regular trash"
most likely medical waste...a lot of that shit around.

KEK. Duerte fucking did it

its really not about that canada tried to sneak in but that canada fucking sold trash to some corrupt customs

Adult diapers and shits has been found in the cargoes.

well yeah. Now when they say "Canada did this", was this really some government involved operation? or was this some private enterprise type shit that did this?.

Hope it's organic trash, so leafs will at least have something to eat when their stores go full Venezuela

Also other things. Pretty sure there's even more but too long to list.

Attached: intake.png (735x200, 21K)

kek

Attached: 2288974ba1dd090e9638d7fc6af83982.png (375x360, 144K)

Attached: 1526031082099.jpg (248x189, 18K)

ah, so probably garbage from old people homes. Some crooked company probably got a nice contract to pick up the waste from several homes and sent it abroad to save money.

As it comes from a medical facility (old folks homes), it is medical waste

What? I was promised a war!

There better be tanks and marines in those fucking containers! The ultimate surprise attack that would rake all the way to the capital!

Canada has this weird fame of being nice, but holy shit they are they not.
Fuck leaves.

based

Got em

Attached: 122BB639-1737-4FEC-A108-BA618F4E8F34.jpg (500x500, 85K)

Based pinoy. I'm fucking your virgin women for fun but I don't breed with em. Will I go to hell?

Fuck yeah! Duterte said he was gonna dump that shit off the coast of Canada.

it could be both

might be unrelated but might give you an idea

last time we had an issue about smuggling of imported cars

a whistleblower said that the our own customs were paid to overlook on the crates containing smuggled cars from foreign countries and bids were made

in this issue, it could be that Canada, thru a middle-man or a fake identity, paid our own customs to overlook on the crates containing their garbage

Plot twist:
It's 69 shipping containers hiding Duerte and an small army.
They take over canada in an armed coup.

trash economy

Attached: 97539075078460846.png (399x668, 371K)

Medical waste is some nasty fucking shit.

Canada is full of Asians, some are recent immigrants and are not nice. I wouldn't be surprised if it's Pilippinos behind this of the Canadian side as well.

Bomb them with bombs, then with their own trash. Show them who is boss.

Kek. I hope this happens. Day of the Rake: Outsourced Edition

They should've sent the Chinese instead.

When will Jow Forums print out and ship every shitpost Canada has ever made back to them?

Attached: 1535538567642.png (640x773, 49K)

fucking right...expensive as fuck to dispose of properly...which is why many medical facilities dispose of it illegally.

I once saw a bag of human fat from a liposuction clinic in the garbage container of a rest stop, biohazard stickers and all LOL

>Canada will be filled with trash
And this will be different how exactly?

This.

Canadians are more demure in my experience, less in your face than Americans.
Does not mean they can't be conniving cunts like the rest of the planet

Vancouver demographics from 2016

Attached: Vancouver_demographics.png (258x344, 8K)

How many Canadians fit per container?

A man was recently charged with "family violence" in Canada for refusing to support his 14 year old transgender boy and call him by his proper pronouns. Those savages!

Please be true.

Not bad at all.

I hope the ship dumps the containers offshore and turns around.

That's what Duterte said he was gonna do if they didn't take em.

Then the Philippines are guilty of illegal dumping in American waters and get annexed again

china recently banned it so they have to try flip

Should have been sent to Toronto where we keep all our trash

There isn't enough paper for the sins of the leaf

Attached: celery.jpg (1600x2304, 1.01M)

based and putamadred

Attached: 1558193871146s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Kek. I'm going to start a Feed The Children type non-profit where I show poor little starving Canadians and beg for donations.

I like how Canada is cheaper per pound

i was wondering what happened about this. Did canada agree to have the trash returned? Could this spark the war that dueter said hed start?!

How do you know how much the bundle weighs?

you know Duerte spiked that shit with some malaria.

Because I cook?

Attached: 20190504_191716~2.jpg (3492x4332, 2.44M)

As someone that worked in the recycling industry it's the recycling businesses in the 3rd world countries that are buying the waste to recycle and turn into products.
The business I worked it had 3 factories in China to recycle the trash and turn plastic recyclables into sleeves for cable wire and trash paper into toilet paper etc.

Looks disgusting. Is that human flesh?

I imagine those bunches weight more than 1lb- probably 1.5.

If you consider mutts human

what is that, vomit and recycled abortions?

Both are garbage countries, retard. Time for your suicide.

Attached: xsJuokb.png (825x523, 466K)

Ah yes, greasy "pork chops". Such a complex dish. If you tell me that's fucking steak you don't know how to cook for shit for making beef look like that.

>but Canada tried to sneak in a bunch of regular trash
Everything is recyclable.

Thought this was the Pole that always posts his abominations, disgusting.

Those are hamburgers retard.

Shut up, fils are the biggest brainless cucks to walk the earth. Smoke some shabu, barangay niggerfaggot.

Inb4 I’m white, in the Philippines.

Why would hamburger patties be segmented and have grissle and fat around the edges?

Its our " recycling "... 1990's panic about the rain forest.

We have since moved on

Attached: evolution.png (553x1367, 449K)

Odds are that trash is going to end up back there eventually

I agree you dont know how to cook steak
Bet you make it brown as a pajeet lunch
Learn to cook

This would be funny.

yea fuck flips

fuck off you asian meat lover

if you live outside metro manila fuck off

if you live in a barangay and not in a city fuck off

if you live in a city but in ghettos fuck off

you must be living in a ghetto side

nah i gotta admit youre right they are the biggest niggercucks

im a half filipino and half spanish

when i got blackpilled by our own national hero i realised i shouldve committed suicide

I can most likely field a larger menu than you, nigger. Maybe someday I'll master the art of dumping cabbage into a pot with too much butter and having it make my neighborhood smell like that Pole's sister's crotch.

>drowning meat in oil
>in a nonstick pan
>shitty if not near non existing sear

I know you make larger menu to support your obese acid
First thing you think of is fried food

Cooking meat is jewish
I need only bring the aromatics up and then enjoy as proper
>using bare metal is important
Please, you insult me.
Its truckbed spray ont ptfe

Lots of chinks

retard do you understand what's happening here
they
sold/exported
trash
Holy shit mutts are retarded.

I was referring to his "stews," you retard. Get roped, phoneposter.

If cooking meat is Jewish what's that in the pan in oil on top of a stove top? Seeing as you took the picture on the 4th, you probably took a photo of the end product too. Post it so everyone can mock your "cooking skill".

the mafia probably thought Somalians would appreciate all the delicious treats, so sad. niggers gonna nig I guess.

Seasoning
If you want to pretend you have food canadian, institute communism
I have no need to support your treasonous ass
I am not a roasting hen!
If anything humans are for q

True, they could have fried their fish with lipo fat

Creamy, yellow, delicious...tastes like lard

figure something out?
>lay a rail track up through the taiga to the tundra
>find a place that looks like norilsk
>dump train loads of trash on the ground
>problem solved

Canada is one of those countries you would not expect to have a need for shipping trash overseas

i made a little something myself
first authentic pizza i ever cooked
and yes im a grill so i know how to cook, faggots, be nice

Attached: 1550255488903.jpg (2241x2187, 1.56M)

>they
who?
you haven't answered shit you greasy brown fuck, pay denbts!

Why does this look so bad?
Why is the dough so oily?

Wouldn't be the first attempt.
Remember when a bunch of Irishmen tried to steal a submarine to take over Canada and ransom it for Ireland?

you're probably on to something
>triad mafia ships containers filled with 'trash' to the Philippines
>corrupt flips ships back fentanyl and Abu sayyaf militant refugees

>will reach Vancouver in 20 days.
i guess its a problem for the chinese now

its canada, we'll just forget about it and go back to watching hockey and eating kraft dinner. canadians dont give a fuck about anything

cant we just drag our trash up north where nobody lives? lol i dunno. its probably a good thing im not in charge id just drag the trash up north somewhere and walk away.