What's your opinion on Brazil?

What's your opinion on Brazil?

Also thoughts on they're right-winged ass President.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (1200x840, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-48457389
youtube.com/watch?v=w4IDFpw8kwU
youtube.com/user/CanalKondZilla/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=auXfAHHNSFo
youtube.com/watch?v=M79e5ji-53w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss Ayrton Senna and the airline VARIG

another dumpster fire nonwhite shithole.

it gets too much talk time on pol.

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Jose Tyrone LeShawn de Cordoba. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a South American "man" provided for a family.

Die, banana eating freak. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good

Attached: brazilian.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

i want to be part of the hitler group too guys

heil hitler

kek

It is shit, but it is my shit
I can talk shit about my country and peers, but if I see a motherfucker criticizing or doing stupid shit to my country then we got a problem.
About Bolsonaro, just a genuine stupid person voted to power by more genuinely stupid people.
Remember: People voted for the SAME party for 4 presidential mandates, elected Collor who was impeached but able to keep political rights, can't grasp the concept of senators and deputies having political power, don't know shit about world economy (and I mean know absolutely nothing), keep voting for the same stapled faces and hoping for a different outcome. It is tiresome. Us brazilians in average (and I would risk that about 3 quarters actually) have absolutely no political shame or maturity. The many stupid people we got should not be allowed the many rights we hold.

So then clearly based on your own statement Brazil is full of low IQ mixed breeds. What a shithole

Yes, that summarised my comment.

Higher GDP than Russia...

Bolsonaro did some pretty balsy shit in his first 6 months as president.

- he reduced homicides by 30% by allowing cops to shoot mother fuckers without consequences

- he removed LGBT shit from schools
- he will allow for home schooling
- he is forcing companies to remove sugar in food
- he gave us our guns back
- he is draining the swamp

I can't complain

A third worlder berating a fellow third worlder

Attached: C458EEA5-0743-4086-9FE7-9881F3F2C375.jpg (660x315, 32K)

>- he is forcing companies to remove sugar in food
is this why my niggeresco tasted like shit today ?

did the change the formula ?

Attached: negresco-biscoito-recheado.png (402x402, 71K)

they had to remove sugar, especially in cookies by 30 or 40%, I don't remember how much.

Stop eating that shit bro

Trading "onions", iron, meat, oil and other basic cheap shit inflates the GDP. Excessive government spending also does it, if I remember correctly. I think the "real" economy is probably the same size.

>Stop eating that shit bro
sure
i am never eating those fake oreos ever again cause they taste like shit now

don't eat oreos either LOL

remember, you are what you eat...be a pussy

Holyshit my sides

I'm still waiting for 2022 when Brazil will become a superpower after India next year.

I grew up in Brazil and my poor ass family got all their money together to send me to a private school, thank fucking god, every day someone got shot or robbed and every single person I ever met that wasn't a rich kid from the private school or this rich ppl club called sogipa (including my own family!!!) was a scammer or a thief, now I live in the USA and all the violent poor people are kept in ghettos and the roads are huge, the only thing that makes me sad is seeing all my rich school friends traveling and living in a perpetual vacation all over the world not having to work which I obviously wouldn't be able to afford so after declining them so much they just stopped contacting me, but I can't complain, I live in a nice neighborhood in a school zone so there is no chance of any crime ever happening and I hardly work compared to what I would have to do to buy a house in Brazil.

Kek
>romania
Who are you guys again?

kek implying

How was a poor ass like you allowed entry into America? Did you jump the border?

I will bless you with some knowledge mutt.
First World - Initial NATO
Second World - Warsaw Pact
Third world - Everyone else

he is probably another student with a tourist visa

Macacos.

Fuck him and lula, same shit different asshole.

My mom married, hehehehe.

Implying NATO (Amerimutts) putting missile batteries in your country to encircle your Uncle Vlad automatically makes your country First World.

Bucharest is full of buildings ready to fall (since the earthquake). There’s a reason intelligent Romanians flee there like a bat out of hell.

Brazil is white

Jews push the inexstence of whites in Brazil through brainwashing propaganda and the 2-digit IQ Jow Forumstard NPC believe

He is also cutting 30% of funds for all federal colleges, making it impossible for many of them to continue functioning at all.
He's also cutting social benefits for the very poor who are unable to live without government help.

user...Please try doing some research for once in your life.

Attached: NATO-WARSAW PACT.png (768x778, 102K)

>What's your opinion on Brazil?
a fucking shithole

>forcing companies to take sugar off food is based
You deserve all the bad shit it happens to you you filthy monkey

on the flip side all the other stuff seems based so im glad for you

I think it's a nice country, if you don't live in the shit tier places on Brazil, your life would be pretty sweet. There are lots of Norwegians buying homes in Brazil now, and I'm considering buying one myself. The hard part is finding a safe place, since they have been troubled with the drug epidemic, mostly caused by CIA and crap, but it seems like it's going better now. The biggest problem for me is the language, I can speak spanish and english, but portugese is hard as fuck to learn. I hope young brazilians know english, so I don't have to bother learning it.

good
time to cut the fucking hand outs

Santa Catarina is the place you want to take a look

refined sugar is the devil

the South is where you want to be, especially that you can handle colder climates

>30% of funds for all federal colleges
bout time

all they talk about is karl marx

there are some good places to buy house here in Parana it even looks like Europe if you live close enough to the woods

banning social sciences from public institutions would preferable, since we are in desperate need of engineers, doctors and scientists

I think he wants distance from cold, most scandis and germans go live in Bahia or Ceará. Shitholes, but there are some rich white refuges in the cities

Honestly what they should do is creating layers of payment in public unis
Good courses that are in need - free
Bullshit gender/karl marx studies- 20k reais a year or more

No one is disputing Uncle Sam using your fertile (idle) farmland to install missile batteries. Those missile batteries don’t bring to life an economy which has flatlined due to corruption and the absence of any production. Klaus did a great job in Sibiu, but he was no match for the den of thieves in Bucharest.

>since we are in desperate need of engineers, doctors and scientists
imagine working with macaco engineers ayyy lmao

Have you noticed since bolsanaro got elected that all the anime girls with guns and brazilian flags/hue general threads have completely disappeared?
It's bc israel got what they want and don't need to shill anymore. Too busy with the upcoming US presidential election

For a Norwegian the South is pretty good.
The Northeast of Brazil is too fucking alien for even a Brazilian to live.

Friend of mine is a real estate agent in the Northeast, he tells me that the foreigners buy the house, go there a few times and then sell because they end up getting fed up with the local culture. I don't blame them, it is fucking hard to find decent service or proper infrastructure in that region.

I lived in the Northeast for 2 years on a job and by the end of my contract I was fucking frustrated. Shit is so fucking corrupt in the Northeast.

I think that would be ideal, but politically not practical here. It would be easier just to ban some courses.

you guys got the wrong person in office.

Attached: Lula.jpg (1000x600, 109K)

kys

t. elected a better president than all white nations

Attached: 26231416_888991097946783_1780799947828901281_n.jpg (720x960, 159K)

Fucking nuke that shitty place, pretty sure 90% of the gore on the internet comes from these apes.

Nice pasta

Off yourself commie

you would need hundreds of nukes and I'm pretty sure we are not worth the coast

It's collapsing.

>Brazil's economy shrank in the first three months of the year for the first time since 2016, when the country was in recession.
>It contracted by 0.2% compared with the last three months of 2018. Compared with a year ago, it grew by 0.5%.
>The fall comes at time when Brazil's President, Jair Bolsonaro, is facing scrutiny of his efforts to revive the economy after a two-year recession.
bbc.com/news/business-48457389

I just did, looks great
I can handle colder climates, and that's what I'm looking for. I will more than likely die if I live somewhere in the 50+c places. Fuck that.
All of Norway is just woods. I'll check it out.

I found some nice homes in the northeast, but I've heard lots of crap about Florenzia or whatever it was called, so I scrapped that idea.

same to both of you turds. here's to hoping one of my peeps succeed in the future.

Attached: 1536325545.jpg (800x434, 142K)

I like BRs more than memeflags, for sure.
Dystopian Brazil is kind of aesthetic too, would be cooler with Mechs, looking like Brigador.

They need to balkanize asap

lol

That is why I suggested the South.
Check out the city of Gramado and the region.

Very comfy, clean and has a Euro vibe to it. People there are better educated, you have higher chances of finding service in English

When I was in Spain, every single one was playing the same type of music, every car, every shopping centre, and people on the beach played the same shit over and over again, is it like that over there too? This type of music: youtube.com/watch?v=w4IDFpw8kwU

if you go to the Northeast, yes...it is fucking painful.

Again, the South is where you would feel most at home

You guys need a dictator honestly. Would be better, cooler. A nominally right wing one.

We honestly don't need to take advice from a country whose 2 choices were Trump or Clinton

nah It's not mainstream here (at least not where I live)

Brazil would be a comfy place if they resolved the massive inequality but they won't. It's a sad combination of crab mentality and rock bottom societal trust that eternally wrecks all hopes for improvement. Either you're well positioned and trade favors with friends or you resort to scams and crime to scrape a living. The second a Brazilian is not getting crushed by predatory loans they turn into rabid libertarians who think any cent spent by the goverment is robbery. They hate, and I do mean hate, anyone and everyone who is not part of their immediate family and is poorer than them. When you stop for people at a crosswalk, they look at you suspiciously because they think it's a trick of some sort. I've only spent a few years there and I absolutely loathe it.

Attached: based.jpg (680x453, 65K)

no the blasting speaker people has always played funk
youtube.com/user/CanalKondZilla/videos

and more recently i think that ive been hearing "trap" as well LOL
there were multiple channels on youtube reposting western songs but that is probably just a fad

>who think any cent spent by the goverment is robbery.

It literally is tho, you fucking eurocommie faglord

>support a right wing brazil
>get shit on by assblasted 44% face
A benevolent dictatorship would accomplish more for your people given your demographics.

Honestly, Bolsonaro has done more in 6 months than Trump will ever accomplish in 2 terms.

brazil isn't white, but there are certainly white people living there whether it's colonist and immigrant stock from several decades back or retarded whites from europe who "love diversity" and moved there

just like uruguay, chile, some parts of argentina etc. chile is actually much whiter than i ever knew.

>There are lots of Norwegians buying homes in Brazil now, and I'm considering buying one myself.

case in point

>He is also cutting 30% of funds for all federal colleges
No, you fucking retard, stop spreading fake news. It's a contingency cut, only for non-mandatory spending. The rough total will be about 3.5% budget cut.

Based brazil provides most of the gore content online. Thank you, flip flop da silvas

My sister lives in Mato Grosso and all she does is complain about it.

youre welcome

Attached: 1488367637039.webm (234x426, 1.12M)

That's actually Mexico. But Brazil is a close second

epic shitlord

Attached: jairbolsonaro.png (671x960, 301K)

Cool-cool

Brazil is a dump, all those filthy animals suck

pff mexico never produced anything as great as this

Attached: EYE FOR AN EYE.webm (640x352, 1.99M)

>northeast
Avoid it like the plague. The only civilized places here are Minas, SP, Paraná, SC and RS.

what in the absolute fuck is wrong with you people
god help you all

I do not think people understand just how 3rd world Brazil is. It is one of the worst countries in the world. Image a dysgenic dystopia of low IQ mutts. Drop to a random location on Google Street View and you will be astonished at the conditions. No matter where from Europe you are coming from, Brazil is a downgrade.

youtube.com/watch?v=auXfAHHNSFo
I miss him too and I'm not even a boomer.

>resolved the massive inequality
You're absolutely deluded if you think there's any way to lift low IQ nigs out of poverty.
Look at all the US policies, from welfare to blindly dumping money in inner city public schools.
The result is always gonna be the same: they'll be in massive debt, starving but with shiny Escalade rims.

Attached: 1518726598498-1.jpg (580x565, 119K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M79e5ji-53w
Shit like this is what's mainstream here, outside of places like Rio of course.

>going to irrelevant state instead of a 70% japanese neighbourhood in São Paulo
It's here own fault for not choosing wisely.

Sao Paulo and the south are the only places that matter. We should create a new country with these states.

>Romania...

Attached: Romaniansniggersofeurope.png (1011x2239, 3.69M)

What goes on in amazonas

>her
Fix'd.

Not sure if this is a question, but nothing.

shithole, brazilians are subhumans

Nothing to see here, no space centers or secret nuclear weapon experiments.

indio

did he actually get rid of native reservations, if not, does he plan to?

I don't look too much into brazilian politics because it is too blackpilling, but i think he did, and if he didn't, he should.