Are the old pagan gods the watchers from the bible?

And for that matter, are ayys just demons?

Attached: 1556509881561.jpg (1074x487, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzeZAcb_kmE
youtube.com/watch?v=2jx1ZtZlcCk
youtube.com/watch?v=UWpRPY35ix8
talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CT5rTnSHu0c
youtube.co/watch?v=7uoX5lTVLnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hell yes

I think so, yes.

some are some are not

Attached: aliens.png (1279x1165, 396K)

Yes, but yuga is almost over and they will murder Yahwah when it's over.

gain a boost when i merge my mind with my bro

That pic is some of the most ignorant stuff ive read. Personality > intelligence? like what lol

Demons, as in the parasitic entity, are subdimensional entities living in our dimension.
Demons, as in angels and gods, are extradimensional entities that can pierce into our dimension sometimes
Aliens, as in extraterrestrials, are just lifeforms from other planets

>helicopter
>yacht or tank
>bomber plane

>like what lol
only faggots type like this.

I saw those in egypt, my tour guide played dumb. Turned out theyre specifically instructed not to point them out

Typing out 'faggots' hatefully is why aliens are jealous of us!

Faggots, as in homosexuals, are degenerate subhuman entities that spread disease and rape children.

Attached: 7572887612_68232cdc50_b.jpg (683x1024, 191K)

Theyre demon possessed reprobates

Yeah seems that way, which is why Angels are scared shitless of being praised/worshipped, as that's what lead to the watchers being chained, which is a horrible fate. Every nation, kingdom, empire, principalities have their own angel(s) which could be see as gods, should they act in said nations best interest, and not God's. Ask yourself, is every referee truly honest in their judgement, or do some favor the home team? Thus we can ask the same questions about the Angels/watchers. Also, demons/daemons now thats a good one, IV heard everything from them being protoman/pre-Adam to satans own creation. Truly unsure on them honestly.

>are ayys just demons
Ayys? Demons?
When demons were "created" by those primitive tribes, there was only three places that existed: earth, heaven, and hell. So, even a human base on the moon will be considered by those primitives as inhabited by either angels or demons.

No, they will get their shit pushed in and everyone who has worshipped thor, brahma, quetzalcotl, etc will see their gods burn

youtube.com/watch?v=WzeZAcb_kmE

just found this in relation to OP picture, seems like a rational explanation to me. what do you guys think?

also known as demigods, titans or the asuras from Buddhism

They are.
youtube.com/watch?v=2jx1ZtZlcCk
youtube.com/watch?v=UWpRPY35ix8

No.
WE are.

>the extra-terrestrials that visit earth are in fact humans from the future.
>all of time for them is happening simultaneously
>they return to the past to guide mankind to further scientific advancements
>the dark ages is a fixed point in time
>during the dark ages science was treated as sorcery and was condemned
>this was because the religion and ideologies that the future humans perpetuate lead to societal variations that cause people to behave and believe a certain way
>for example science not being practiced

>all the micro changes the future humans make to further their advancement is what causes the Mandela Effect
>CERN is the ultimate goal for making the final push toward becoming like gods
>the higgs is their goal they need it to be able to transition from this universe to the next without being destroyed so they can be like gods in the next universe

Do you ever wonder why the government has technology that is years and years beyond what is available to the public? Its because that technology isnt for us, not yet. Its all for them, the humans that will gradually become so technically advanced that they can destroy and create whole worlds. All that technology will slowly be released to the public as our development continues.

>the future humans abduct humans from all time periods to harvest DNA to genetically engineer people to match the current DNA of the relevant times
>these genetically engineered humans are placed in positions of power and media in order to guarantee the order of their system they have created
>this is why their religion is Luciferian
>because Lucifer is the fallen angel that rebelled against God
>and seeks nothing more than to become LIKE God
>lucifer is using humans to perpetuate his goal to become like God
>humans unwittingly follow him
>the whole world is satanic
>reality is illusion
>its all just a part of his masterful plan to be as a god

Attached: whoops.jpg (1024x1024, 723K)

Yes. The human mind is susceptible to idolatry. All religions have their roots in Post-flood Yahwehism

Oldest religion in the world on known record, is the Sumerians with the proto God Numma, then An and Ki, and finally Ea also called Elil. This God was later adopted by the Babylonians and of which you can see later imprinted into the Judaic traditions too. For example Epic of Gilgamesh flood and Noah which is an obvious case of plagiarism despite the ~3000 years(?) differentce

There are undoubtably older religions in the Mesolithic cultures, however we do not have records of this; but the reason we know are because of burial ritual and customs. For example the Natufians buried 5 puppies with a human circa 12,000 and signs of other artifacts on such sites. One common trend among religions and beliefs in antiquity are that they bleed into in each other and will share thematic ideas about the nature of reality.

BTW the picture, you've posted is a perfectly explained and not as you think. Ramesses carved over the top of Seti produces what looks like spectacular modern forms of transportation. Just a genuine coincidence.

No one knows what Ayys are and certainly there's no evidence I'm aware of to support 'demons'. Also there's no evidence in antiquity to support aliens being 'greys' this seems to be a modern invention based off H.G Well's work. Rather a casual reading of Valle's meticulous collection of eye witness accounts of strange things in the sky from the dawn of recorded history until around 1870, shows that Ayys when they did make an appearance, often looked like humans and their ships including Triangle craft, were just as common then as they are in our modern era.

Attached: RamesisGraffitti.jpg (300x161, 11K)

they are the Nephilim who basically are the product of angels, deceived by satan, that tried to create a better human race. Then the Giants of antiquity were born and they mingled with humans and animals alike and became even worse monstrosities(dog headed gods,reptiles,winged and horned gods) What happened next was the enslavement of humanity by them, they ate our flesh,drank our blood,mixed with us and demanded sacrifices(i.e meals) and worship. That lasted untill the titanomachy and the rest is history. They still exist in the center of the earth and manipulate current events

Both the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Great Flood are the same event, but the Babylonians wrote down an oral tradition and it was a shell of the true story in Genesis written later by Moses

Watchers?

The """good""" guys among the ancient gods were the "blue blooded giants" which were the ones that kept their blood pure and were indifferent to humanity, the ancient Olympians

The fallen angels. Look up the book of enoch

Right, my point is the Summerian story, predates the Babylonians and the Judaic event and involves different people.

All those gods are different names for Yahweh. You see, after the flood and the tower if Babel the people's of the Earth split and over time religions evolved out from one another into Mesoamerican, Indo-European, Sumerian, etc. The core message of a father God stayed, but each culture created idols under him and assigned them new roles or reassigned them role previously held by God.

More like ayys lmao

No, the old pagan gods were the Nephalim/Annunaki

"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days-and also afterward-when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown." -Gen 6:4

But you're making it seem like the Jews plagiarized the story, when it's just the Babylonians wrote down an oral tradition while Moses wrote down the true word, which is why Genesis is miraculous and reads like actual history, and the Epic of Gilgamesh reads like a fairy tale

>But you're making it seem like the Jews plagiarized the story,

They did the Summerians wrote it in stone from what I remember, but the jews changed the name to Noah, when the original name was, Utnapishtim.
Oh, you're an infallible bibile believer aren't you?

>apocryhpa
And into the trash it goes. Enoch is one of the two witnesses who die in Revelation, Enoch was brought up to Heaven without dying, but we know that all men experience the first death. The other is Elijah. When Enoch comes back his answer to anyone who asks him about the Book f Enoch is going to be 'lol wut'.

>Also there's no evidence in antiquity to support aliens being 'greys' this seems to be a modern invention based off H.G Well's work
What about the numerous stories and hypnosis tales describing grays. Also the drawing in that book doesnt have huge, black eyes.

Attached: tenor.gif (208x192, 79K)

Attached: 1548870355586.png (565x508, 366K)

So did the Hindus also plagiarize the Sumerians? And the Chinese too? And also the Subsaharan Africans? And the Aboriginals? And the Americans? Let me lay this out as clearly as possible for you.

Let's say last night you wrote down there was a full moon. And then this morning I write down there was a full moon last night. Dies that mean I plagiarized you because you wrote it down first, even though we both experienced the same event?

Lmao jew lover go suck some more dick

pic is from H.G Wells' fictional work in 1897 'Man in the Milloneth Year. Describing Ayys as us a million years in the future. After an extensive reading of Vallee's meticulous findings of historical eye witness accounts of UFOs and Ayys in classic antiquity right up until 1870, I have found NOT one single account of a 'grey' headed alien. The first mention of it, seems is post H.G Well's work. I believe later accounts of bigger eyes, are simple embellishments to make ayys seem more sinister.

Vallee, was of the opinon that these crafts may be 'interdimensional'. My own review searching for correlations in the data, is still underway. But, it has not escaped me that, these sightings in the past have been witnessed and impacted upon 'important people' and events.

For example one of the earliest record is Akhenaton in Egypt seeing a flying disc, which told him to build a city and subsequently started a religion (1347BC).

Attached: H G Wells, The Man of the Year Million, 1893.jpg (818x835, 147K)

Wasnt God also copied from some middle eastern religion where he was depicted as a phoenix?

>
So did the Hindus also plagiarize the Sumerians? And the Chinese too? And also the Subsaharan Africans? And the Aboriginals? And the Americans

I am unfamiliar with their records, having a flood myth. Perhaps you could elaborate.

Absolutely. The Titans of mythos are their Nephilim offspring as well.

>Wasnt God also copied from some middle eastern religion where he was depicted as a phoenix?

The first religion that we have record of, the summerians had a patheon of Gods. This was later reduced to the 'God head' or just God, under the Judaic traditions, which is why the OT Judaic God seems so cruel, become he's perhaps a representation of one of the many God related to Babyloanian or Summerian records, with a prospensity to commit genocide.

The idea is that grays use us for genetics along with a hybridization program. If this started happening a lot more in the 1900s would not go against reason that grays are just an updated version of another species that used to look like the Annunaki. But yeah suppose if hard evidence is the delineating factor would not help to ponder over the case.

>the Epic of Gilgamesh reads like a fairy tale
Different authors and cultures = different writing style .

>we wuz ayys in 3,2,1...

Attached: v5TuL90.jpg (236x379, 13K)

It's a matter of interpretation.

>famous author creates Grey alien
>people copy it for generations

And the brainlet mind uses it as proof of aliens.

talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html

>the Babylonians wrote down an oral tradition while Moses wrote down the true word
Sounds like somebody loves the jews version of the story .

Enoch was in the original scriptures and was only removed in modern times. Do some research, Enoch is legit.

>Genesis is miraculous and reads like actual history, and the Epic of Gilgamesh reads like a fairy tale
Top lel this fucking board

>The idea is that grays use us for genetics along with a hybridization program

and the evidence for this idea comes from????

>grays are just an updated version of another species that used to look like the Annunak

ditto

>And the brainlet mind uses it as proof of aliens.

I'd don't think 'greys' are proof of aliens in the slightest. Anymore than 1,000 years from people thinking Harry Potter meant people were real wizards.

the antediluvian kings list wasn't necessary Sumerian, also, if Rama is a historical story, it was during the times that humans were far more primate.

Attached: 800px-The_Monkeys_and_Bears_Build_a_Bridge_to_Lanka.jpg (800x553, 142K)

The pagan gods are the fallen angels that fell with Lucifer down from heaven, this was 1 third of all angels

Attached: F.jpg (800x600, 52K)

The Book of Enoch had been rejected by the Jews because it contained prophecies pertaining to Christ.

Obviously considerable material to go through there.
What is the premise of your argument?
That there was in antiquity a globalised and / or localised floods which have been recorded by people of disparate accounts and times and places?

>humans were far more primate.
'Primate' in what sense?
Less human?

Presented with no comment and this is?

>and the evidence for this idea comes from????
uhhh a youtube video?

youtube.com/watch?v=CT5rTnSHu0c

that pic from a slide is not in the least part true in alien encounters pre-1870 according to Vallee's work.

That all earthly religions branched off from each other after the Great Flood, developing their own unique Gods and altering the stories a bit as oral tradition evolves, though keeping the same basic premise of a Father God creating humanity from the dust of the Earth.

Can you give me a gestalt, what evidence does he present of an alien hybridisation program?

>That all earthly religions branched off from each other after the Great Flood

But they were disparate people, not coming into as proven by DNA records.

Stories/drawings of people being abducted by grays. Sometimes the people were shown 'human-alien' hybrids which the people were told were from the human's dna. Lots of kewl drawings if you just skip around the video.

No retard, they are different names for Ba'al aka Satan, not Yahweh.

When do you propose that such a meta religion was first given to man? Mesolithic or prior to that? And when did it become 'corrupted' prior to the Summerian tablets? or after?

What artifacts support this view?

God created humans and thus has power over our DNA. That is where our two sides end. Faith in God vs Faith in Man

>Stories/drawings of people being abducted by grays
From when?
Pre 1870?

>God created humans and thus has power over our DNA.
You have no evidence of this.
It could be true, but you're just surmising.

Just as you have no evidence in anything you say. You put your faith in science and that nothing of science can be flawed, and I believe in the Lord and that nothing of the Lord can be flawed.

"elohim" has always been plural

No it has not. Its used in the bible with singular verbs as well as plural. It goes both ways.

Thank you for your dogmatic expression of your faith. That's ok, if it conflicts with Jesus and the Christian canon, I appreciate you will reject it without consideration. For what it's worth I find Jesus' teachings empowering, and inspiring too.

Also this flies in the face of the other hominids of the paleolithic period of which there are ample evidence of. For those who like to say God created humans, they have to make a 'value statement'

either
>God created the first Homo genus from which all our ancestry derived,
or
?>God created only Homo sapien sapiens which are estimated to be 30,000 years old.

S̨͉̬̫p̛̺̖e͈̞̜̟̫͙ak̜͟ͅ ṉ̬͕͈͔oţ̼̫̰͔̩̮ ̯͇͍͉̜͢t̛h̖̜͡e̝̗̙̮͍̰̼ ̫͘W̘a͔̘̖̳t̩͖̜̣c̞̠͕̰̖̫͈͢hͅe͍̳̟̤̘r̛̮̰̞̞̠̳̥s̴̝̖͍͙͙̫͍,̫͈̞͓̙͟

͕͈͎D̞̟̩̘̹͕r̰̺̰̕a̠̥ẉ͓ ̪n͘o̭̼͕̖t t̥̰̱͡h̼͈̦͎̯ȩ̳̼̟̬̤̘ W̦̭̼̤͉͖a̶̙̮͉̰̗ͅtc̺̱͇̜̭̳h͈̥̮̰̩̮e̷̮̪̻͕̖̦r̠͓ͅsͅ,

̘Wr̵i͙̥͍t̮̻̗e͖̯͚͖̝̖͞ ̥̜͚͈͖no̗͚͇̦̠t̢͓̖̘̦ ̷t͚̯͎͍h͔̥͔̖͈̩e͞ ͇W̜̥͙͜a͔͝t̵̩̤c̳̖͔͠h͙͚̣͕͘e̵͇̟̪̠ṟ̴̗s͈̱,̶̹̹̰͓

̱̺̥̥͈S͍̝̜c̙͙̯̳ͅu͈̭͔͔͈̖͕͡l̡̺̤p̗͟t̺̖͡ ṇ͉̝̱͙͢o͎̖̘͕̺̜t̬̦͈ ̴̤͎t̰͓͙͍̩̝h̬̦e̝͚ ̵̻̹̼̮͕ͅW͔̯̦̹̼̝a̢t̠c͇͈̹͉̫̳h̳͍̘̤e̘̞r̜̥̩̖͎͖s̙,̞͇̖

̷̬̫̰̦̬̠͕S̪̝i̧̼̜̖̠̻n̢̥̮̤̦̫̳g͇̣̜̭͔̳̜ ̴̹ǹo͙̯̮̳̱̣͢t̟ ̻͉ţ̩͉͎h̰͎e̤̖̝̜͘ͅ ͖̪̦W̴̠͚̯̳͇̖a̤͈t̴̻̝̜̳͉̟c̣̝̘̠̣͙h̦̣̻͔͉͘e̗͙̞r̛̟̯s̰͍͓̫̤,

͔C͕̮͍̗̯a͙̺l̘̤͈̭̺͢ḻ͙̪͔͓̠́ͅ ̛̗̮n̷̞͖o̡͕͓̘ṱ͕͎̫̱ ͈̼̖t͚̫h̺̤͎̝͓e̵̤̩͇̼̫̮͍ ̰͍Wa̸ṯ̫̥͍̤ch̩̙̹͙͈̟̪ḙ̗̯̥̩́r̡s̷͚͚̞͎̰'̭̹͝ ̪n͎̝̼̗a̛m͎̼̖͈e͍̩̩.̼͡

Watch Dr. Michael Heiser. Elohim refers to any of God's host.

only in the mind of an inbred monkey who thinks anything more technologically advanced must be a god, or supernatural being.

Anyone recognize this language? Doesn't seem to be cuneiform, phoenician or egyptian...

Attached: 1559303882624.jpg (1074x487, 502K)

The Watchers don't appear in the Bible, but in Sumerian religion, there called "the Igigi".
The extraterrestial figures of the Bible do more than watch, they're called "Malachei", or messengers.

it's the 'signature' of seti and ramesses.
next time read thread.

Something being older doesn't mean it's more accurate. As a matter of fact, there are stark differences between sumerian stories from within the same time period depending on what cities they were written in.

If the "mighty ones of reknown" were indeed nephilimic offspring, that it would be logical that some writings found in those specific cultures favored lucifer... they were HIS teaching after all. As a matter of fact, as time progressed the character of Enki completely usurped the character of Nammu for example.

People desperately want them to be aliens, because they can then cast aside the enire biblical system of metaphysics, that protrays them as fallen angels without the omnipotent abilities of the Most High - whish basicaly tuns Enki into a rebellion, stuck-up know it all.

Was very low-quality leading to your posts, stopped right before them--my bad and thank you.

demons are ayys retard

They are mentioned in the Bible
>the Watchers

>Enoch is one of the two witnesses who die in Revelation
the two witnesses of revelation are not named
enoch did what he did on mars, so did elijah.
they both already had their time. the bible we have
now is a mix between bible of mars and bible of
earth. if you want to go say hi to elijah go find
goyim goddess.

Attached: 369.jpg (561x236, 118K)

[citation needed]

>Something being older doesn't mean it's more accurate

Demented form of reasoning, that doesn't apply in the slightest to a possibly fictitious story. Just because Harry Potter was wrote by JK Rowling doesn't mean her version is more 'real' than my version.

>Just a genuine coincidence.
Not buying what you're selling friend.

Attached: Capture.png (828x726, 95K)

I hear you, cannot look up right this instant, but I remember as a child wondering what they were watching us for. Always stuck in my head, afraid of what they were seeing. I'll try to look now tho

You will have to defer to the Egyptologist experts on the language, who claim it's Seti and Ramesses signatures. I personally wouldn't know any different, but that's the explanation given. The picture gives account of what their names look like.

As for your source, is it from exactly?

lalalalalala
lalalalalala
lalalalalala

youtube.co/watch?v=7uoX5lTVLnM

It's called the dark ages because very little was written down outside the church, retard.

Th͚̱͊ęͪ̐ͦ̏ͪ̈́ ̴͖̪̺ͣ͛́̀̚w͉̩̖̤̿ͭā͕̹̞̬̦́̕t͈̜̮̦̎͐č̺̙̍̇͒ͅh͈͇͓̣̜͙̃͊̉́̾̉ḙ̼̺̥̞̥̖̑̂ͯ͗͒̽͢r̤̟͔̜͍͍̀ͭͦ͊͛̀s͙̦̬̺̝̖̔̐͠ ̠̀t̛̩̼͚͓͎͙̺͛̾͋ͧ̒ͪḫ̮͇̤͉̥̹ͩ̑ͪͮ͆ͭͬ͡e̘ͬ̂̊͛̇ͬy̰ͪ̿̇͂̚ ͈̻̬̳̖͔̐̆̈̚s̜̾ͪ͂i̖͙̫̮n͔̞̟̜͓͚̬̂ͩ̚g̷̞̮͉͇̜̖̭̔̄͊͂!̝̟
̰̽̆̔ͫ̆̿̇̀ͅ
̫̞̬̳̪̎ͪͪ͗ͫ̋
̌ͮ
̶̼̮̠̩̼͚̑ͦ̐ͧͦͯͯl͉̩̥̹̥̬͗á͞ļ̰̮̯̹͙͖a̼͈̥̣͔̻l̞̫̐ͭaͬ͊̒̽͑l̬̻̺̫̈́ͣ̄ͯ͌̑͟a̤ͤ͛ͧ͂

Kys kike puppet

/thread

Attached: 053.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)