Bilderberg 2019

Thoughts?

Attached: ABC85515-2ACF-4DE9-8484-A23032FD54A4.jpg (750x807, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093
bilderbergmeetings.org/meetings/meeting-2019/press-release-2019
bilderbergmeetings.org/press/press-release/participants
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully discussing giving me a bunches of free money =A!

If they actually did anything at the meetings they tell us about they're retarded. The ones they don't tell us about however

It's a giant hot tub party. They're just pushing a spooky cover story to make it less gay

Attached: ass-tesseract.jpg (700x939, 188K)

Just a meeting of the elites to troll the plebs.

That fat black lady with a 2 inch gap in her teeth is going to be the democrat nominee.

In bed with a goblin, ingratiating goblins,

disgusting, and consistently amazing that normies don’t even notice this sort of thing is happening. that new capeshit movie tho

Who cares? I don’t invite Kushner over to hang out with me and my friends. He doesn’t invite me to hang out with his friends. We run in totally different social circles. Why is this such a problem?

Bilderberg isn't globalist you turd

Kushner "head of the Illuminati" forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093

Attached: 30-Jared-Kushner.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 210K)

in these meetings they speak with the most powerful, and richest man in the world.
Satan himself.

can you post the wapo article
>paywalls

It's interesting that this meeting has been largely ignored here on Jow Forums. Really makes you think.

Doesn't matter, it should be bombed.

>bilderbergmeetings.org/meetings/meeting-2019/press-release-2019

67th Bilderberg Meeting to take place 30 May - 2 June 2019 in Montreux, Switzerland

MONTREUX, 28 MAY 2019 – The 67th Bilderberg Meeting will take place from 30 May - 2 June 2019 in Montreux, Switzerland. About 130 participants from 23 countries have confirmed their attendance. As ever, a diverse group of political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia, labour and the media has been invited. The list of participants is available on bilderbergmeetings.org.

The key topics for discussion this year are:

1. A Stable Strategic Order
2. What Next for Europe?
3. Climate Change and Sustainability
4. China
5. Russia
6. The Future of Capitalism
7. Brexit
8. The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
9. The Weaponisation of Social Media
10. The Importance of Space
11. Cyber Threats

Anyone taking part should be just shot no questions asked.

>The Weaponisation of Social Media
hmmm

Fuck the USA

Participants:
bilderbergmeetings.org/press/press-release/participants

it's just a heads up from corporations about new products so that people can get invested early on and the media can start preparing their shill pieces.

they are talking about us

This

You sir, are a retard.