EUROZONE COLLAPSE: Italian parliament voted unanimously for MINIBOT introduction

the Italian parliament unanimously voted for a motion to introduce a pseudo-currency (minibot) in order to pay the debt to companies

>>forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2018/06/07/italys-proposed-parallel-currency-is-the-biggest-threat-to-the-eurozone/#382787d56cb0

Is this the end of Euro?

Attached: Mini-Bot-5euro_web.jpg (720x495, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aic.camera.it/aic/scheda.html?numero=1/00013&ramo=C&leg=18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So they're trying to pay Germany with monopoly money?

Attached: leg-man.jpg (640x643, 48K)

why not?

shitaly should have never been allowed into the emu because shitaly is a fiscally irresponsible country that will never get its shit together

If anything it could save the Euro by reviving the Italian economy.

Attached: image.jpg (600x800, 82K)

The man in the 5 euro minibot isTardelli, author of the 3-1 goal in the final of the 1982 world cup against Germany

wooow the past time of tge brain dead masses
series a tim is beautifull to love the kick

technically every paper money is monopoli money

>paper money is monopoli money
Good thing euro banknotes are made out of cotton instead.

hopefully. the euro is shit and only benefits banks and big corporations

nah

crash the eu. no survivors.

Attached: 1544170770773.jpg (608x960, 105K)

Explain to me why anyone would accept this currency. Because this looks like Zimbabwe-tier economics.

>The discussions between Lega Nord and Five Star included an idea called the “mini-BOT” that would effectively serve as a parallel currency.
>The BOT is Italy’s Treasury bill, and as in the U.S., it serves as a kind of cash equivalent in electronic trading. The mini-BOT would be a government debt instrument in paper form that pays zero interest and never matures.
Oh boy, how much longer till Salvini and his allies get (((suicided)))?

Monopoly money isn't backed by umpteen thousand nukes though, or a global network of assassins

Aka nothing. Nukes are worthless now that every faggot country has access to them.

>June 2018 article

It’s nothing

The Euro is unsavable

Bacause you can already pay your shitty lunch with ticket restaurant, you can pay taxes with minibot and at maturity the minibot pays its value

Shillary Clitlickers assasins are pretty scary though.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.05.31-15-46-01.png (590x524, 247K)

It's for internal payments only. It would be only be accepted within Italy.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.05.31-15-48-56.png (579x354, 220K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-151442~2.png (1080x1087, 196K)

ovvio che dicano così...per il momento è solo una mozione

Based ravioli saving Europe.

The Holy Virgin Mary is with us

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.05.31-15-53-58.png (606x554, 246K)

>voted for a motion
checked
>Minibots should serve as "complementary currency". The mechanism would work in this way: the state would pay the arrears to companies through the issuance of these government bonds which, since they are small, could be used instead of the real currency. With the minibots, companies could pay to pay taxes, but, if accepted by them, even their suppliers or employees. The explicit intention is to revitalize the economy by entering about 57 billion euros.
aic.camera.it/aic/scheda.html?numero=1/00013&ramo=C&leg=18
>on 2 August 2018 the Deputy Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio, urged by parliamentary action, stated that "(...) the measure of the compensation between credits and debts (with the public administration) is a sensitivity of the Government and there is all the will to stabilize it (...) ». During the examination of the bill converting the decree-law n. 135 of 2019, the order of 9/1550/48 was accepted, at first signed by Baldelli, aimed at committing the Government to assess the advisability of adopting a provision that organically implements article 8, paragraph 1, of the tax payer's statute (Law No. 212 of 2000), in which it is envisaged that "the tax obligation can also be settled by compensation"

"the tax obligation can also be settled by compensation"

Attached: MiniBot-20.jpg (1079x598, 147K)

Per caso 6 1 d quelli che su Twitter chiamano tuttosubitisti? E che vogliono Weidmann alla BCE?

it will turn out that it will be Germany to pay for the damages caused in Greece and elsewhere
stay tuned

Attached: ob_618593_matteo-renzi-lingua.jpg (504x355, 15K)

we need help to do it

Attached: D7WdYMBWkAAkkHZ.jpg_large.jpg (1600x1200, 194K)

Weidmann alla BCE è puro accelerazionismo.

Io mi limito a osservare in silenzio e a godere delle lacrime piddine

Lol, this

PAY YOUR FUCKING DEBTS RIGHT NOW OR THERE WILL BE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES

What they could do is set up a not for profit corporation, have it buy UK government bonds and use the interest money from these bonds to buy these notes at the Euro Sterling exchange rate.

Attached: image.jpg (313x161, 24K)

Italy declares war on Germany. Your tanks don't work and your U-boats are laid up.

Attached: image.png (464x750, 309K)

Italy is cool. Good job. Why should the Germans get to print all the money?

Attached: Bloom-3D-sirenix-the-winx-club-33641178-1280-718.jpg (1280x718, 188K)

Honestly, I don't give a shit if Lira is back, I never used it and doesn't have any sentimental value to it.
But I do care if we get back our economic sovereignty

America did-it in the civil war and it worked great.

Attached: 1437943559510.png (487x720, 127K)

You have to be 18 to post here

34 yo here

With Lira
salary £1,200,000
sandwich + drink £5,000

With Euro
salary €1,200
sandwich + drink €8

€ 1 = £ 1927.36

that's it

bump

Attached: 10931504_569730093163688_7305528450872741521_n.png (600x314, 388K)

>ficking

Attached: f8d2c2b540.jpg (389x259, 21K)

PDino detected

See you when your side attempts a coup to install Draghi in December. Violence will start and it'll be time to settle scores

Anything less than mass genocide of libshits won't satisfy me

You know what?
(((They))) know eurozone is fucked.
I think that they are going to try to rebuild the whole system after the meltdown of the eurozone.
It's 300 years they are trying a hundred years more is nothing.

New currency will be probably called something like Fiorino. Con la storia della Liretta hanno attribuito alla Lira una accezione troppo negativa.

Based and redpilled.When i moved in Germany for work,the nazi kicked me out and my friend,we were both waiters inside a restaurant,now the restaurant is owned by Pakistani becuase the ex italian owner did not found people to work in,this is the state of Germany.

YES
GAS THE EUROKIKES
EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS

30 yo here

With drachma
salary 420,000 drachma
a can of coke 80-100 drachma
gyros 350 drachma

With euro
salary 3200 euro (extremely high for 2019 greece)
a can of coke 1 euro
gyros 3,30 euro

We are germany's vassal states.

>still seething about Bonino not getting a single seat in the euro parliament
yikes

so user when it all comes crashing down what monetary system are you going to put forward to save your nation from getting jewed again?

Attached: 1543342670022.jpg (800x601, 205K)

lemme guess, you voted against austerity measures only to learn your vote doesnt count for shit when germany has other ideas and now you're pissed. you should be. the eu was always a nazi plan

3200 € salary looks good. What am I missing?

I wrongly quoted you btw

I heard that it never matures. It's not a bond, it's secretly a new lira.

you miss €=D

>never matures
don't worry, we won't hurt anyone

>the eu was always a nazi plan

The opposite. When the communist block fell they latched on to a new one, now knowing that communist economics don't work but that's not to stop them trying the rest anyway.

Famous last words, but good luck Luigi.

Same in Germany, My grandmother warned my mother about how prices will go up and my mom just shook it off thinking it can't be that bad, On the next trip visiting relatives after the implemention of the Euro the prices were atleast doubled compared to before.
But hey they said it would be easier for companies to make deals heh....

Nobody will accept em LMAO

STIAMO TORNANDO, MERDE!

Attached: P90531-163518(1).jpg (3120x3586, 2.26M)

It's been so long since the conversion sorry

1 euro = 341 drachma

Yes, you're right, my mistake

they don't leave Italy
they will be traded only in Italy

You are probably missing 2 MSc, one being in computational neuroscience. My salary was 74k british pounds when I was in britain, now I am being paid like a peasant in comparison.
I hardly care though, I have bought land. I am just waiting for the eventual collapse.

why only in Italy?

It's money, and human beings are involved. I doubt it.

Waut, whom are you blaming that you aren't in Britain anymore? Is this supposed to be a riddle?

Good job niggers! Now make it mainstream and help other countries adopt it.

>introduce pseudocurrency to replace pseudocurrency

What could go wrong?

Because you can't pay taxes in Poland with an Italian bond

I am blaming primarily the kikes and secondarily you krauts. In a world free of both kikes and krauts I would be able to simultaneously live in my ancestral land and be paid a good salary.

Adopt your own. Another euro has the same issues. Instead of having a currency suited only to Germany, you have one suited only to somewhere else (Italy). Might as well have one suited to yourselves.

can I buy pasta in Italian embassy with Italian bond?

Or more to the point, can I use one to buy an Italian car?

Britain doesn't have the Euro and is still a poor house outside of London.

lmao

>cimelio

Attached: IMG_20190531_164708.jpg (2976x3968, 2.7M)

without the lulz, I think not, they are made to only work in Italy to fix only Italian economy

Based and Alfa Romeo pilled

Attached: 588C2A0A-D752-4EE3-85E2-18CF5456AD82.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

OK. You think you could keep up with China, the US and Japan?

no, you can only buy pasta from private company

but we don't want to give them to anyone except italians

Who cares, chosenite.
It's not a race. Scratch that, it is a race to the bottom.

grande, peccato non sia in condizioni ottimali

>Is this the end of Euro?
I fucking hope so. It is up to you to make it your main currency and trash euro.

Attached: 1557768388863.png (645x773, 5K)

The pound is one of the best currencies going. Sure it has ups and downs, but we're far from destitute and everyone is happy to take them. It would be even worse if we were part of the euro currency - for all parties at the current time especially.

>What could go wrong?
pseudocurrency turns into currency which replaces the other pseudocurrency in the national territory

>ily the kikes and secondari
based and greekpilled

>Private businesses and individuals would also, in theory, buy the mini-BOT as a way to pay their taxes. But they would buy them at a discount. So traders would immediately set up an arbitrage where the person getting the social benefits payment could sell them for euros for, call it, a 5% or 10% haircut.

if i was going on an italian holiday, i'd rather buy these things to pay for my goods and services than euros. it's almost like that is the intention of the italian government. they want to slowly replace the euro internally. this would insulate italy when the euro collapses from DB contagion.

Yeah, and that includes the Italian auto industry.

The Euro is the second biggest reserve currency in the world. After Trump has destroyed the Dollar we will reign supreme.

This. Do it, faggots

>shitaly should have never been allowed into the emu
Fuck emus and fuck white people

that's basically what every euro country should be doing

>South Korea, one of the richest country for per-capita GDP in 2030, located between China, Japan and North Korea.

Attached: 10000-south-korean-won-banknote-2007-issue-obverse-1.jpg (1000x451, 122K)

Money is fake, retard. It's fiat, it's debt. Once the whites are out of the picture, money immediately loses all value.
It's going to be kikes trying to sell shit to shitskins. Infastructure will crumble, innovation will halt, services will be dismantled, the entire west will fall in eternal darkness.

Your euro will be worth jack shit, especially so when the niggers in your neighborhood will be able to simply butcher you and take everything from you with reckless abandon. Germans are deeply mentally ill, holy shit.

The Euro was never a good idea.

this is what Paolo Savona has foreseen, a currency that acts as a national parachute when the euro collapses