Religious people are breeding too fast

We need to do something about this, human beings are getting more superstitious and irrational every generation.

Attached: mormons amish.gif (886x643, 475K)

I'd rather have white Mormons than shitskins, that's for damned sure.

Attached: 43245643567345624356.jpg (851x841, 165K)

This is why whites will win. The conservative/religious white birthrate is amongst the highest in the country.
Way higher than their shitskin/liberal counterparts.

Mormonism is some pretty fanfic tier crap, Good luck america.

Amish and Mormon Ethnostate When?

The answer is simple. We create our own religion to counter them.

Good! Burn the Feminist Witches.

Attached: 49A912DF-8724-495C-B93A-A3EDA3337B07.jpg (454x719, 144K)

I have thoroughly analyzed the situation.
The only viable solution is to out-breed them ourselves.
We have to do it like rabbits. There is no other way.

Attached: zv75e5kbgc031.png (500x413, 92K)

Better than the other shit coming into this place. Why contain it?

It's natural selection, don't fight it.

Not fast enough to counter the godless and Muslims.

No question there. Uneducated retards do tend to breed like rabbits. Another clueless brood that can blame all their problems and failures on brown people and politics. The world needs less retarded white people for sure. Pretty sure religious conservatives fit that bill. Great insight! Keep it up!

>something from nothing
lol, ok champ
go tip your fedora elsewhere

White Mormons breed and vote for conservatives.

White atheists do not breed, and they vote Democratic.

You tell me who's more based for America.

Attached: Thenandnow.jpg (2171x2105, 781K)

>This is why whites will win.
Mormons are bringing in, converting and marrying shitskins/chinks/indians to pristine white girls.

They're also bringing in tens of thousands of non-white "mormon" families into the US.

Mormonism is 100% kiked and SJW except for gay marriage.

Attached: B7F0108A-53E0-4E15-981F-51CC0551F220.jpg (900x572, 125K)

You are a retard op. Religious people are always going to put breed non-religious people because we select for religion and religion encourages breeding and non use of contraceptives.

Yes goy,dont reproduce,leave it to us jews

Read some Taleb: the society that follows the healthier set of rules and norms for continued civilization will survive. Others will collapse. Decadent, degenerate Secular society is doomed. Religion and its time- tested, Lindy approved rules and norms governing behavior will continue.

>atheists don't have families because too busy having meth pit orgies because lol Yolo nothing matters dude
you're self defeating

Jews aren’t either. It’s all muds

Correction the wrong religious types (Arabs and Hispanics) are breeding too fast.

sauce? feelsbadman

That's what the Mormons did

What feels bad is knowing all those mystery meat kids will be irreligious within 2 generations

You can’t squeeze blood from a stone, and you can’t squeeze Christ from a mud

I'm Mexican adopted, and my whole "family" is Mormon. Not me though. The Mormons are doing a lot of proselytizing and evangelizing in Mexican communities of the Southwest and in Mexico. Heck, it's not uncommon to see Mexican-American & English-American couples in the Temples. The future of Mormons is Mexican.

Correction, the future of Mormonism is castizo. Castizo futurism

Mormons are not “bringing in” anything you total fag they are just converting people on their own countries like Christians have done from day one

Quit shilling againsnt the only white ethnicities doing their part you fucking fag

Saviors of the white race unironically

>their reigning is weird

So is Jew on a stick, shut the fuck up all religion is retarded but it makes the plebs behave like humans instead of animals

Attached: 18F81CD7-985D-460C-BA63-DE80264C0FE0.jpg (613x960, 502K)

Not true Muslim birthrates are collapsing as well