Son of God comes down to Earth

>Son of God comes down to Earth
>proclaims the same people that kill him the "Chosen Ones" i.e. the jews
>nowadays 2.5B christians in the world believe this
Why are christians this retarded?

Attached: 1439993252392.jpg (244x250, 13K)

There are about 25 different people, a beam of light, a few worlds and a couple animals called "Son of God", and over half of them were killed by Jews. What's your point?

pls at least read the bible before sperging, thx

he's right tho

Jesus DID NOT refer to the Jews as chosen!
People that became awakened to their soul (spiritually awaken) were the chosen ones.
when you realize your soul was made by Creator and the flesh is just the opportunity for self discovery, then you are a child of god. We exist today, and are watching the world.

>Huge faggot claims to be god
>allegedly did miracles
>declares some prophecies and promises special powers by his name
>none of that shit happens
>instead of doubting the huge faggot people think it must be some special parable
>2000 years later still going strong

The devil must have built an altar to Jesus

Attached: 2f0bzq.jpg (1590x1056, 84K)

t. Literal fucking retard

>bulgaria
If you werent a backwater nigger country you might be intelligent to understand that God Himself, not Jesus, told the "Chosen Ones" after the sacking of the Temple of Solomon, that they were no longer in his favor.

Attached: fuck you.gif (400x225, 506K)

>why
(They) got us to forget about the new covenant.

Mozart made the covenant in episode 1

Jeebus was a Jew because God was so angry at the Jews for everything they did he literally came down as a Jew to BTFO the Jews

Which he did with his words

So they nailed him to a cross

and that's the end of episode 2

How do you know they weren't chosen as an example of how kikes can be the biggest assholes in the whole universe? Give a retard a rope and they'll hang themselves kind of a thing.

Jesus called his disciples the chosen ones. He never called the Jews the chosen ones. Hostility to Christianity is making a lot of you on /pol as invincible stupid as normies.

*invincibly

he literally warned us about fake jews who are the synagogue of satan like three fucking times, wtf are you smoking

Guys, this is serious. You're destroying the moral integrity of our culture. Christianity is what made white men strong.

I suppose he didn't come down from the sky and make this statement himself? But you read it in the same book written by ((who)) again?

Tell me how stupid are you, really?

Attached: 1537139966804.png (811x628, 81K)

itt: kids that know zip about christ trying to appear knowledgeable
>blind leading the blind

Attached: 396x276.jpg (396x276, 27K)

Jews are going here.

Attached: image.png (350x236, 158K)

No. Superior white IQ, intellect, and organisation under a single banner made us strong. First the banner was the cross. Then it was the swastika. It'll probably be Pepe next.

one man took out the belief of greek gods, roman gods, egyptian gods, the jewish vengeful god, norse gods all in a span of a few years....that is remarkable in itself. no one has changed this world like that before, and it will not ever happen again.

HOW IS THIS FUCKING POLITICS OR NEWS
FUCKING KYS OP

Apparently He did.
I find it funny that Jews and anti-Christian neopagan obese scum, LOVE to gloss over the fact this happened.

The people in the Bible are not the same as the larping Satanists of today.

ROME WROTE THE BIBLE! din't they help kill Jesus?

>Apparently He did.
I played cards with the Devil and did coke from your mom's ass last night.

I find it funny how most people believe in fairy tales.

Religion plays a huge part politically for every society you brainlet.

we wuz da reeel isralytes n sheiitt

This

It has and always will be the cross. God judges nations that stray from him.

Because (((Christianity))) is an low IQ religion. Look at any Christian, they're dumb as rocks. Catholicism is based Christianity is cucked obviously.

>only the bad Christian joo puppets are real cuz dats all i beleive
>good Christians dont exist dey r all joo puppets
Absolute confirmation bias lmao.
Go fucking drown in a puddle of shit and hypodermic needles you disgusting east euro low IQ neopagan scum.

it doesn't really, values do
also take off the memeflag

I did. Read John chapter 8. He calls he tells us that jesus said jews were the spawn of satan. Maybe you are yhe one who should read it

also this thread is nothing but cirlejerking, not fucking politics

Papist admits he isn't a Christian.

>Catholicism is based Christianity is cucked obviously.
Catholicism is Christianity
I consider anyone not Catholic 'lost'

>sky man
What a fucking retard you are. I can't even...

t. brainlet

Attached: 0.jpg (720x720, 149K)

The chosen ones are the Sons of Jacob. The modern jews belong to the sons of Judah. Jacob's descendands created the kingdom of Israel. The modern day jews created another state south of Israel run by the Pharisee. The people living in Israel spread out after they got attacked by another civilization and went to live in Greece and other western countries.

>Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

There's no hope for the evangelicals, brate, I'm glad we are Christian only when there's a roasted pig on the table.

Attached: 20190504_205523.jpg (1176x1186, 931K)

>sky man
Isn't that what you believe in you monkey-brained faggot?

All religions are hoaxes perpetrated upon mankind in order to subdue and manipulate.

>im a nigger larping as a white person

Attached: 1535646496752.jpg (541x540, 51K)

The cross not (((Christianity))) Roman Catholic!

Attached: sinning jews.jpg (594x448, 69K)

This is true

Sorry, because of my Thracian heritage I find it hard to get insulted by a literal mutt.

Attached: 200px-Le_56_Face.png (200x164, 44K)

Romans who killed Christ were PAGANS you brainlet. Catholicism came after the death of Christ and jews were the ones who sentenced Jesus anyway. The pagan romans didn't want him dead. They just carried out the sentence

Even atheists know the Bible better than you
Sage

Any nigger born in USA or can became American rightful citizen. Not anyone be Bulgarian.

I believe in Christ but I'm not a retard (((Christian)))

>Source: Just look it up dude
>Black Ankhwakening
Really convincing, faggot.

Did your daddy not give you enough attention and thats why you hate Christianity now?

>black ankwakening
kekekekek
why are you unironically listening to hotep niggers

Christianity was copied from Catholicism by the jews as a tool to subvert the religion of Jesus Christ which was Catholicism. And it worked. This is why (((satan))) rules the earth. Because Christians are retards who have zero common sense. Jews have power because of Christians not Catholics. Watch the news, there is a new story every week about some Catholic priest who molested kids. This is the jew doing everything it can to destroy Catholicism not Christianity.

Sounds like you are projecting my man. And I do not hate Christianity. Only all of the Abrahamic religions.
Not my problem if you don't want to read a book.

Obviously not you cum guzzling subversive kike. If you had any intelligence that would have stood out to you. The only people who believe in skyman are brainlets like you. I believe in GOD but that is way over your head.

Yet here you are, making fun of Christianity and not even once mentioning Judaism or Islam. You clearly have hatred only towards Christianity, I wonder why. Maybe because your country was run by communists for 50 years?

The Quran explains it perfectly.

>Christians
>Biggest religious group on the planet
>safe to assume Jow Forums is at LEAST 50% christian.
>going out of my way to address all of the variations of the Abrahamic religions including their hundreds' of sects
Brainlet
Found a pic of this guy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Look at the jew all ass hurt. Fuck off jew, you're going to the gas chamber soon.

Wew his country might have been run by communists, yet they seen the destructiveness of communism and will never return to that form of government.
Sadly more and more people in your ‘free’ country of USA want a totalitarian communist government in power after it obviously failed numerous times before. Sad!

>It's not my job to educate you, scum
I suppose it isn't your problem, because you're not trying to convince anyone of anything here, you're just trying to bait people.

Jews lost the chosen status when they killed Christ though. Don't speak about shit you know.

jews are destined for earth, they are the people of the earth, it is for them. Christian are the only people destined for heaven, that's why we don't mind the suffering for our temporary stay here, also they are still tricksters

Speak fucking english.

They fucked it up too.

Attached: image.jpg (618x597, 138K)

Google search John Chapter 8. First fucking result. You were saying?

Attached: 20190531_113652.jpg (1064x1892, 691K)