Why Are White People Such Cucks?

Imagine the reverse of this happening in Pakistan.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 14.38.05.png (593x550, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I83_0JcU36I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brit*sh "white"

What’s this?
A nonce lineup?

How can someone claim to be English without being born there. I'm a mutt and my dad's side of the family is almost entirely English, Scottish and Irish, but I dont claim to be any of those since I was not born in the region nor did I grow up with its culture.

>british empire once ruled over a third of the known world
>third world now rules them

pottery

Just as retarded as old white men voting to ban abortion.

Oh wait no Jow Forums would be totally fine with that.

we are the new british people, pinky

They could get away with calling themselves British, but not English.
English is an ethnicity and nation with it's own cultural identity.
The country... The political entity...
"The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland".
Yeah I though WTF when I saw that too.
The Empire was British Empire, not the English Empire. They are products of the British Empire, and so are British, but not English.

>MY BODY MEANS I KILL BABBY U UNDERSTAND THAT??
wamen....not even once

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 45K)

>ban abortion
Nobody did any such thing.
They put limits on it.

I think even the people on this program know it's really a clown show. The idea of getting as many invading nigs from the 3rd world as possible in one place to be British is hilarious.

Attached: 23456456765623456234.jpg (750x569, 112K)

I think you've got a very fundamental misunderstanding of what typical Jow Forums positions are derived from.

Shitskins can't be English

Hell not even other white people can be English, English is a very specific ethnicity in Europe. It certainly doesn't apply to random pakis and arabs and niggers that were imported in the last 20 years to vote Labour.

Attached: 15767-rpoglr.jpg (985x911, 108K)

Canada you are just an endless disappointment

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #766 - '(41) _pol_ - Canada, I really never minded you_ But what the fu (731x868, 97K)

Well, what does it mean to be English, then? Because I certainly can't tell you what it means to be Pakistani.

youtube.com/watch?v=I83_0JcU36I
>comments disabled
EVERY TIME

whoa niggers

>what it means to be Pakistani.

It means being an inbred South Asian muslim

Attached: Screenshot-2015-10-12-16.51.591.png (1173x704, 541K)

Nope, just the greatest shitposters by leaps and bounds on here.

Ha, get fucked England.

Sucks that you're a mutt. Sorry. Your real identity is one of consumerism and rootlessness. That's what defines your identity: no identity is your identity. You are a non-person. No better than the niggers that were brought to America as slaves. You are both equally rootless.

Not a single white person there

Pakistan is a 70 year old political meme, of course you couldn't say.
Your ethnicity isn't Pakistani, you have to look deeper and further back for that.

Who gives a shit, English isn’t a race if you got the passport then you’re English.

If you have to discuss what it means to be English, then your not English.
English is white extraction.
You can be Pakistani British, but not Pakistani English.

Attached: bash the hash5.png (1500x1125, 110K)

Your country was founded by criminals and undesirables

Why is this called Good Morning Britain when no British person is there?

cannot fucking believe they ruled over us holy fucking shit you cucks

Replace english with british and you got it. English is an ethnicity, british is a citizenship.

BRITAIN FOR EVERYONE

MIDDLE EAST FOR MIDDLE EASTERNERS

AFRICA FOR AFRICANS

burn it all down (in minecraft obvi)

By this stage even normies distrust anything the media says.

>Infantcide is progressive

Attached: Literal Demon.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Rmazpaul should shut up before I ram my giant paki dick up his arse. Not for my pleasure but for his displeasure and for the pleasure of Allah that I have humiliated this infidel fool.

Convert to Islam you cucks.

Your country was founded purely by undesirables

Brits are fucking cucks.

What cunt?

They'll never be native British though, the only native Brits are English, Welsh, and Scots

Pakis, blacks, etc will always just be invaders

Only migatards are pushing for a full ban

>white people
You mean British people? Pretty sure they call actual white people "cowboys" in your country.

8/10.
The US was founded by precisely identical personas.
We just haven't transformed our political system to a republic yet.

Attached: Aus vs. USA#2.png (915x621, 937K)

english isnt even a race

english are nordic, german, french and med mutts

now they're paki mutts too

fuck wh*Te subhumans

>convert to a religion worshipping a god pleased by faggotry
no thanks

Attached: 1549193678852.gif (288x303, 176K)

They can still claim to be genetically English. If all four of your grandparents were from England then moved to America you'd be culturally American but genetically English. Obvious once there's cross breeding then you'd lose that genetic link.

Restricting it after 6 weeks (heartbeat) is for all intensive purposes banning it.

KYS retard

This. Within a nation state at least nationality isn't simply residency, nor is it even birth, it is a complex mixture of birth, culture, and ethnicity. After all you wouldn't call Jesus a goat just because he was born in a barn.

newfag here, what exactly is a mutt? I thought it was a mix of white and non-white parents?
the two sides of my parents generations go back to english/scotland/ireland/germany, and my surname is german. does that mean I'm a mutt because I'm a mix of different white genes?

>let more of my shitskin brothers into your country or else I will begin committing homosexual acts

You just summed up the history of Islam

You do know native British are the Celtic inhabitants? Anglos themselves were invaders, as were the Normans who are the upper class.

This is what the news here is too, the ugliest fucking niggers you can imagine talking about what white people need to do different.

There's not art to your shitposting, it's just posting the dumbest imaginable shit for (yous). Australians... now those are shitposters.

Mutt is a term used when referring to americans.

>people moved around so evolution didn't happen

Unsettling, yet true. Americans have as much place in this world as negroids, mongoloids, and dirty Indio-freakazoids.

How do you guys feel about European colonial powers deciding for natives their countries borders and who rules their countries? I know its all in the past now but those things have caused problems that last until today (example: Sikes-Picot after ww1)

Nice shitpost, m8.

You realize the Celtics invaded Britain too right? And before them it was the Bell-Beakers. And before them the cromagnons.

By native I mean been there for centuries, not some Paki/nog that was dumped there in 2000 to vote for Blair. I remember going to Britain in the 90s, there were hardly any shitskins, there was a time within living memory that Britain was almost entirely white/native British.

Attached: celtic.jpg (420x320, 75K)

He isn't wrong.

>old white men
>minorities and women voting AND signing bills into law completely ignored by media to push a narrative
Weird, canadians are usually intelligent here

Where do you think we come from?

>Weird, canadians are usually intelligent here
What?

Attached: 1513789902124s.jpg (125x125, 5K)

An obvious joke

>can't argue back
>immediately change conversation to something irrelevant
every
god
damn
time

Attached: brainlet.png (204x247, 7K)

>mentions Sykes-picot and not the fucking Balfour Declaration

Hmmmm I wonder who could be behind this post? Also Europeans did not invent empires, invasions, or even colonies those are as old as history.

But none of that explains why any native European (white) should support flooding Europe with shitskins.

What's the cutoff? How long do you have to live somewhere to be considered native?

The gypsies have been in Europe since 1300s. Ashkenazi Jews have also been in Europe for centuries.

it only happens in white countries. imagine it happening in India with a panel of white guys LOL there would be a fucking riot.

Mutt is a term used by anons who hate the fact that they were not born in america, and cannot become american. they compensate as such by referring to america being 56% white, ie mutt.

>be from the norf
>me and two friends visit london to watch a gig
>stay at a hotel in the wembley area
>friend forgets his mobile charger so we go to currys pc world so he can buy another
>not one single person who works there speaks english
>go and watch the gig and after it's finished we go to mcdonalds to get something to eat
>hear a group of lads behind us talking about starting shit with us
>one of them says "leave it, they're foreign"
>turn around and it's a group of blacks and pakis

>intensive purposes
please be a troll

Definitively not within living memory, and probably going back a few centuries. And when Europe comes into play if you aren't European which is it's own genetic group that has existed for millennia, you definitely aren't native regardless how long you've been there.

Gypsies are South Asian so no way. European jews are at least half European so mixed, but even they cause constant ethnic strife. Why would any European in their right mind support flooding Europe with these hostile foreigners that are objectively racially alien?

Attached: 1557919070605.jpg (7616x4128, 3.43M)

Being English means you are of Anglo descent. Being British means you were born there. That's how I see it.
However, I don't think that's what matters. Culture is much more important here. If you love and respect the country, its culture (like music, literature, history and so on) and everything it stands for, then you can assimilate even if you're not a native of that country. If you don't do any of those things - then you're a faggot no matter where you were born.

Attached: b2772b_6163148.jpg (1280x1280, 186K)

>How long do you have to live somewhere to be considered native?
when your phenotype is indistinguishable
when you have no exclusive culture or practices
when you no longer remember being or believe to be from a different group

Ask yourself how long it would take an Irishman in Senegal to be considered native?

Personally I think that describing yourself as 'British' is meaningless nowadays and should be dropped, it's such a vague catch-all term that virtually anyone can pick it up and suddenly claim to be part of a nation.

>want to laugh but realise this is my future, and also the present in Malmö
How did we let it come this far?

>t. civcuck

But you need a term for the collective population of the UK.

Attached: 1558289595627.jpg (864x1080, 201K)

most white people in britain will describe themselves as either english, scottish or welsh before they would even consider themselves being british

>Culture is much more important here

That's a terrible policy, race will always be infinitely more important than culture. I wish Eastern Europe would learn from the shitskins ruining the US

Attached: 160518-O-VI420-001.jpg (3456x2304, 3.86M)

I'm like 93% British descent. My family came over here on the Mayflower. I'm related to William fucking Shakespeare mother fucker. Hell I'm even descendant from fucking a Lord, I need to go home and visit my castle. That's right. MY castle. Not yours. Mine. There will be a time when the sons of those who left will return to rule and it will be glorious. Soon.

Is nice to know that we lost "Las islas malvinas" to a bunch of dindu african niggers and sand people.

In the future we will discuss the island sovereignty with the british caliphate.

More like all the non-Brits should just be deported, making the term meaningful again. If you aren't Welsh, English, Scottish, etc you get the boot.

I'm proud of multicultural Britain. Good lads like Mo Farah and Magic Majid love our country enough to adopt our flag and represent us in the worlds of sport and politics. The curry houses opened by Bangladeshi immigrants are legendary. I live in a majority white area (Manor in Sheffield) and it's a fucking shithole full of jobless white trash. I only wish I had more of life's strivers around me and I don't care where they were born.

britons

anyone who calls themself 'british' is most likely a wog

Rest of the world is taking note. Why do you think most of Asia & Russia wants nothing to do with us.

They have seen what the shitskins have done to Europe & want no part of it

Shut the fuck up, faggot leaf.

Savage.

Not that anyone with a brain would have to see it to know what would happen.

>russia
oh no no no

Stay mad cuck.

Attached: 1557684412127.jpg (400x500, 18K)

Based Argy.

FUCK DIVERSITY.

There needs to be anti-diversity movement & crusade to stop these degenerates. Whites are perishing because of this shit.

That's one ugly nigger

Based French frog

FUCK NIGGERS

you deserve everything you get canada, theres a reason everybody laughs at you

Who put this together? Was it (((white people)))?

kek, who cares, bunch of jew media

Attached: 06.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Is "bong" not good enough for you all of a sudden? I'm happy to call you pirates and heretics as well.

Those are not ironic furries. Do you think they washed the suits since their last massive gay furry gangbang.

they'll just hand it over even though everyone on the island wants to be part of the UK
a worthy sacrifice for their display of sanctimony