Daily remenber

Attached: 20190531_091337.jpg (586x586, 120K)

Does Assange call out Israel for doing 9/11? Does Snowden?

>whataboutism

No such thing as journalism. They’re feeding you. Break free.

Attached: EF25CD1C-44A3-4E2E-BC4E-7D3E5D855F44.jpg (1029x6000, 1.61M)

Why is Lithuanian poems underlined lol

You'll never convince anyone unless you make these bipartisan.

This looks like the work of that metaphysical nazi tripfag

seriously what the fuck is this image

>Encouraging the mentally feeble to commit crimes
>journalist

A map to the truth.

Thanks Mr. Nazi, clearly you have a well rounded education and the right views on what is a shill or not because you're a Nazi.
>Just kidding Nazis need to be castrated.

Redpill comes from a Hollywood movie. Hollywood is control by the Jews. Jesus broke from judaism to build Christianity. Now theyre trying to disprove Jesus or replace him with other fake saviors. Jow Forums is your stepping stone not your guide. Insist on the truth.

Attached: 492DCA25-29C7-4C0A-A0E2-F4190C0C1543.jpg (1536x1457, 902K)

do you think I'm 12 years old or something? Obviously I'm old enough to remember the matrix. I fingerbanged a chick in the theatre during the Titanic, ffs.

Anyway, what I was getting at was that the image is completely incoherent. I'm not some newfag waiting for babby's first redpill, but obviously you are

holy fuck. lurk more brainlet.

>concern trolling
fuck off

>do you think I'm 12 years old or something?

Yes. I welcome you to reality.

Attached: C0D6038B-08C7-446C-8AFC-D9FF89332D3B.jpg (1411x1108, 1.38M)

this place has gone to shit. Fuck your zionist faggot president and fuck 2016. It destroyed Jow Forums and I fucking hate you all. You are all morons

it's sad that people will waste time with many of those wild goose chases.
it's even more pathetic you keep posting this crap in order to keep people away from learning about birth certificate slavery and the central banking meme

Top one is a wannabe spy.

The bottom one is a liberal piece of shit AND a corporate shill.

ding ding
that's what I was trying to say. It's flat-earth tier bullshit. Everyone with a shred of intelligence understands that certain conspiracies are created to discredit people who've found legitimate happenings. The others replying to my comment should read some basic Bill Cooper, they are coming off like retards

>publishing information leaked by actual spies so he can shitpost irl on a scale your faggot ass couldnt dream of makes assange a wannabe spy
k

GRU subversion is not journalism, it's espionage.

Only a fellow pajeet or paki pajeet can be this cringey.

Before she became a male

Attached: rachel-maddow-young-e1279024042548.jpg (400x475, 44K)