Call of Duty Modern Warfare = pro Iran war and die for Israel propaganda

prove me wrong

Attached: MW_Reveal_07-pc-games.jpg (970x545, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvYpGWxLYlw
youtube.com/watch?v=aXUMP9cP5G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get in the box simulator

Attached: 9228640746165.jpg (1024x619, 154K)

Gaming is literally a propaganda delivery method.Welcome to the modern world

Call of Duty 15: Die for Israel

>Bad guys are right wing organisation.
All I hear is playable "bad guy faction". There's tremendous potential for keks here. Could be the Jow Forums rust server all over again.

Suck a dick for globalism: Modern Sex Time

Is that really what the "change in direction" was that i saw in the news? If it is then the DoD threw them more money and this shit is happening.

>old enough to remember all those kids who joined the millitary because of MW and MW2

Attached: 0xM8img.png (1179x786, 696K)

It was totally noticeable in the trailer

not interested until i can play as the nazis and win in an alternate timeline.

Also,

>Enemies are Russian ultranationalist right wing extremists who want USSR back instead imperial Russia
>You're going to be able to play as Arabs too
>White helmets are the good guys
>Refugee shit

The MW trilogy was actually pretty redpilled if you follow the story. The whole series of wars was a giant ruse started by Cheney-esque figures and a false flag attack.

>Black female Special Forces
It's shit.

can I get a source on that pic?

>No Russian
MW2 remastered when?

>In the Army now (1994)

the mummy

Have seen the super cool dick clipper bonus for the rifles?

>he doesn't remember the game who was literally made by the US army

youtube.com/watch?v=KvYpGWxLYlw

Hey has anyone else noticed the big mosque right behind the woman who shoots at someone in a car in the trailer? That part was located in London too. I’m not sure if it’s a visual metaphor or not.

I've seen In The Army Now so many times I don't remember Brendan in that movie....

are you sure?

Pic related

Attached: 89BBB1A8-94B2-419F-AB03-00DD71ACA475.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

More like Syrian civil war

All war games are this essentially. After 9/11 the amount of Iraq/Afghanistan campaigns in games was crazy. Fun as hell but definitely glorifying war. And US involved war is almost always for the benefit of Israel.

>That one kid who stayed home to play his big bros Xbox 360 and shit talked about his brother who was in the Army

I saw the white helmets thing and the kid with the gas mask as well, I bet the terrorist shooting you see in london is going to be from a "radical right wing" group being funded by the Russians

>right wing extremists who want USSR back
They've hired a genius to write their game's story

F for forgotten
F for failed
F for faggots who died for israel

Antifa Hadji.

> right wing... want USSR back.

The back guys are ultra left wing Bolsheviks..

Attached: condi.jpg (900x750, 162K)

>playing shooter games

fuck you

This

I've played them all and would never die for israel.

To be fair, the Russian Ultranationalists were the enemy in the original MW series too. The part with the white helmets and chemical weapons seems to be the more zogged part.

That's literally the National Bolsheviks in Russia. It makes sense given the liberalization in Russia in the 90's so a reactionary or right wing movement would be going back to a pre-liberal Russia, the USSR.

>be stealthy
>have cigar
>cigar lights up the area
>"going dark"
>throws lit cigar to the ground
>causes firestorm
>le cahh of dutehh modern day wuhhfare

yea it really is, MW3 was pretty offensive also the opening seen of the Robocop remake
youtube.com/watch?v=aXUMP9cP5G8

Attached: 1548359532605.jpg (412x553, 34K)

I knew five who did. Three left as soon as they were able to, one died to an IED, and the other I never heard from again. Rumor was he got recruited into SAD. Which I never believed but wouldn't discount. He was a scrawny fuck but had the kind of shitty childhood and attention to detail that would make a good black bag operative.

Modern Warfare is old as shit by now and it is more like you invade Saudi Arabia

Who the fuck are SAD? Must be the most brutal fuckers ever who just leave a trail of sorrow behind

What movie is that? Can't read the infotext since I dont know French

Special Activities Division in the CIA. Classic glow niggers.

original MW, including the Remaster, was the best in the entire series
they could've at least come up with a new name

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

This
I hate this timeline
>we gotta make it right

That's what it's always been. Its sponsored by the DoD for pete's sake.

>Antifa turbo dyke wielding FAMAS in Londonistan
its so authentic

Attached: 1551485815825.png (2180x1795, 290K)

grow up, fucking losers still playing vidya games and watching cartoons.

B O O M E R
>yep i masturbate all day and watch crime tv
>SIIIIIIP

the Robocop remake, the opening sequence is an invasion of Tehran with robots (in like 10 years or so)

Welcome to Jow Forums

they like scrappy survival street smart oriented people

I'd rather die for Israel than some sand nigger muslim!

I dunno, I think it's gonna be good.
Most call of duty games had that "Hooray get some" attitude on the surface but when you start digging deeper into the plot it is basically a fucked up situations created by fucked up people. Price and Reznov are arguably two best characters in the whole series and both of them do what they personally think is right, not what they are being told to do.

Attached: 856.gif (377x240, 1.47M)

>prove me wrong
You know we can't, user.

Attached: ohyou.jpg (801x960, 59K)

>prove me wrong
Can't, but remember that since (and thanks to) Fortnite and the battle royale craze, Call Of Duty and Battlefield will be dead franchises within about 5 years.
The era of full priced, yearly shooters is coming to an end quickly.
Warfare? Tanks? Jets? Planes? Realistic guns? Military? Themes of historic wars? Historic places and settings?
No one under the age of 20 remembers, knows of, or is interested in such things!
There is no more war and warfare in the actual world. It's a thing of the past including all of its components and details!
People want the Fortnite style nowadays. It's a funny, colorful looking game and not a simulation of death, bloodshed and misery. No one wants to experience the latter stuff anymore, not even in video games!
And no one will dish out 60$ (yearly) for a 1 map battle royale title in 2019 going forward.
Fortnite (and free to play) changed everything!
Activision is kill. EA is going to get hammered.
screencap this

There won't be any more wars ww1 and ww2 Killed off the last rebellious few, we're in for a whole lot of nothing

>t. average boomer

>892636▶
> (You)
croatia needs more blacks and muslims I think
what do you think? fucking scumbag..

Yes I think Israel should ship in more of them

How about killing for your country?

Download ReShade and have it done yourself. It has RTX if you have the GPU for
>MW2 with Ray Tracing

>Grow up
>Attacking games
Fucking poorfag

I haven't bought an RTX yet, still on 1080ti

Fun fact the pentagon pays video game companies to put certain things in games

It was shit, much better to let the competent studios slip propaganda into their franchise than create one from the ground up.

>>Antifa turbo dyke wielding FAMAS in Londonistan

Normal everyday scenes for London then

>boomerposting this hard
how are you enjoying your first week on forchin so far?

World at War was the only good call of duty game.

I hate this series so fucking much.
Call of Duty is the Marvel of computer games.

Tfw you will never be 9 coming home from school loading up your xbox original to play it and snipe germans off that bridge

Attached: 3CE4DE12-C5C8-42A0-904F-1AA589C34396.jpg (650x650, 41K)

No Russian mission might be the most based mission in the entire of COD

Exploding heads and flaming Japanese people were my favorite parts.

Those little japs would pop up out of nowhere

That scene of lighting cigar while preparing for stealth attack killed it for me. Second thing that was totally off is that black female soldier.
It's BF:V once again

t.ahmed in germanistan

>the game shows the UK as the worlds best warriors
Nice

to destroy your enemy you need to become him.

Tbh tho this cod is going to be as bad as the last 5... The reality is all their creativity left.

The people left are incapable of actually creating propaganda.

Well it was the last good call of duty game. The first was fucking awesome, especially to a kid who was used to playing MOH allied assault before cod came out.

>There is no more war and warfare in the actual world. It's a thing of the past including all of its components and details!
>People want the Fortnite style nowadays. It's a funny, colorful looking game and not a simulation of death, bloodshed and misery. No one wants to experience the latter stuff anymore, not even in video games!
I agree with your comment except for this. People like all kinds of aesthetics in games. Fortnite is successful not just because of how it looks, but because it's f2p and people also find it fun.

Its a video game not real life. Rangers and seals would fuck SAS and royal marines up.

yikes

Attached: 56%.png (1896x684, 1.12M)

>old enough to remember all those retards who joined the marines because of halo

0311 fag here, guilty as charged.
plus the dress blues. god dammit

Envy is an ugly colour lad ;) Also you realise our military is white, while yours is 50/50?

>9
Shut the fuck up zoomer

Call of Israel: Modern Goyfare

"I purchased it and resold the unopened game for $65 making a $5 profit. Truly an unforgettable gaming experience, 5/5 stars!" - Moishe Steinburgstein

"The ultimate die for Israel simulator! Goyim can practice dying for us before doing it for real, leading to better efficiency. A perfect training simulator for your son or daughter!" - Chaim Shekelblatt

NAh you're right. Half the campaign is apparently being a "freedom fighter" in middle eastistan. Also Activision is Jewish-run.

Is CoD really so out of ideas at this point that they're going back and remaking shit already?

Attached: carriekeaganfoxnews.gif (290x360, 3.54M)

All of our special forces are white for a reason.
Shut the fuck up you boomer bitch before I break your hip with my ripstik

Did you play Medal of Honor Rising Sun?

My mom did. Pretty cool game from what I can remember. The part where you have to use the AA gun was my favorite part

That was when the Arizona was sinking right?

Idk man I was like 7 or 8 then. That was about 14 years ago but I do remember a ship sinking

Those games also encouraged folks to buy guns when they got older. You can bet your ass a lot of AR-15, M1A and M4 sales were due to these games. Lets not forget the classic mlisurps like the Mosin, SKS, Garand, SMLE and Kar 98 from the Medal of Honor series.

true

Yeah the first mission you wake up on a ship at Pearl Harbor and it shows the Arizona sinking.

Thats right holy fuck. You wake up in your bunk or something with the ship filling with water and people flipping out? Dont a few guys get stuck and drown?

Ah excellent, an endoresment to play nothing but shooter games
thanks moshe