Varg Appreciation Thread

>super successful teenage idol black metal sensation
>kills a deranged communist bandmate who tried to kill him (wrongfully convicted by biased judges)
>breaks out of prison, turns himself in willingly
>gets out early for good behavior
>marry the daughter of a French Noble family whose aunt literally grew up in a castle
>have 7 white children which you can support just fine since you are worth several million dollars
>live in a simple, yet very organized and well-run home because you believe in a traditional lifestyle
>modest farming land yields modest harvest, good for a snack or two, helps teach children hard work
>make very successful role playing game that sells very well on Amazon (look it up, it's actually amazing)
>ban autistic haters on Youtube who spew (((Christian))) propaganda

Attached: Varg__Greven__Viker_329420a.jpg (1080x1060, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wtazwNCoOlwOlcbS4H7Oz7m0
youtu.be/sHN0kuuThJo
youtu.be/HSQQw9CLVTI
youtu.be/R_FD4lKsv2I
youtube.com/watch?v=yCWoa0jr81M&list=LLVi5ce0WI2bhnZidc5Mh8yQ&index=23&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a loser.

he's a douchebag

Varg did nothing wrong

Inb4 triggered christfaggots

Attached: 1559143782822.png (1121x440, 560K)

>muh traditional conservative values
This faggot is wearing makeup in that photo

Oh never mind

Very unlikely. Varg is blessed with Aryan genetics.

Attached: 1559224925953.jpg (1148x952, 380K)

Attached: varg a cute.jpg (534x477, 16K)

delete this reeeeeee

Attached: 1544852990672.png (851x437, 524K)

So what the name of the game on amazon?

>kills a deranged communist bandmate who tried to kill him
>tried to kill him
According to varg
>make very successful role playing game that sells very well
Haha
>ban autistic haters on Youtube who spew (((Christian))) propaganda
Doesn't ban muslims and atheists though

Myfagrog

>super successful teenage idol black metal sensation
nobody from my local edgy metal kids group knows this guy

Lame its a tabletop game, who fucking cares.

Varg was in a band?

Attached: Louis Cachet.jpg (600x553, 111K)

oh my sweet summer child

MYFAROG.

MYFAROG Tutorials: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wtazwNCoOlwOlcbS4H7Oz7m0

Gameplay:
youtu.be/sHN0kuuThJo
youtu.be/HSQQw9CLVTI
youtu.be/R_FD4lKsv2I

Attached: 53759582_304492440240521_6629924527370425327_n.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

I knew about Varg since about 2000. We were a bunch of edgy black metal kids and even we were laughing at him for being too edgy. Not even the most deranged schizos could have dreamt the fucker will be considered wise by the next generation.

Attached: varg.png (430x540, 119K)

Tabletop games are pretty redpilled, you do a lot of math and use your own imagination instead of letting your computer screen tell you what's happening
Good for SHTF also.

>well-run home

Attached: 569963900.png (1340x1080, 1.32M)

Yes. In case you didn't know, he was also a church arsonist, murderer and a CWC level cringe mine.

Attached: master of the blade.jpg (480x712, 32K)

>NEET
>Arsonist that burns down centuries old European architecture
>Travels hundreds of miles to murder an ethnic European over a couple hundred owed krone
>Retarded legal defense, smiles like a lunatic degenerate in front of jury
>Gets love letters from autistic girl in prison (Google hybristophilia, the attraction towards vile murderers. Ted Bundy had similar phenomena)
>Jaw gets broken from African cellmate
>Breaks out of Bergen prison (Resembles more of a hotel resort with no security)
Heres my favorite part
>Holds ethnic Norwegian family at gun point
>Blonde haired, blue eyed individuals stared down the cold barrel of this "pro European" degenerate
>Steals car, like the nigger he is
>Gets caught, breaks out of prison again and flees to Autistic wife's rich family in France
>Fails to farm and harvest because "weak French sun" (Same equatorial position as Florida KEK)
>Creates youtube channel, Shit talks Italians, Spaniards, and Greeks, Tells white people to in-fight, says that Muslims aren't our enemy
>LARPer admits to being an atheist. Calls his own Pagan followers retards for actually being spiritual
>Sells books and games to autists on amazon. Tells you shitting in a wet toilet is degenerate and non European (???)

Wow what a European inspiration. Food for though; Why is a convicted murderer ALLOWED to roam free in France and downtown Paris without getting swept up from InterPol? Clearly his message is not threatening to globalism, or on the contrary, he might be funded/supported to spread his current message.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCWoa0jr81M&list=LLVi5ce0WI2bhnZidc5Mh8yQ&index=23&t=0s

Attached: Cachet Atheism.jpg (814x288, 68K)

Based Varg is going to save us all. He has all the answers.

Attached: varg_dimension_small.jpg (400x354, 192K)

Varg is retarded on one fundamental point. The minute you abandon civilization and we all turn back into tribes living peacefully in forests is the minute we get put under military occupation by chinks.
Without civilization you have no central government, no army, no economy, nothing. You become like Africa is today: a source of labor, resources and a dumping ground for nuclear waste