Just out of curiosity

Just out of curiosity

How many fellow clinical psychopaths/aspd we got in this board?

Attached: HannibalLecter.jpg (618x412, 53K)

What is being a psycopath like, do you feel any emotion at all, or are you literally completely inhibited?
Do you feel loyalty to family or tribe?

All the glowniggers on here are psychopaths.

Gotta be diagnosed?

Attached: 1541831570104.jpg (256x256, 20K)

38/40 on the Hare checklist as administered by a psychologist

I only really come here to troll

Attached: 1528261191898.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

Do bots count?

What's it like being 13?

I think I have the opposite. I feel too much.

Not like what you see in movies or popular media. To speak the truth pretty much everyone gets it wrong.

Not inhibitted, I'd say I have feelings, and many of them. I can observe what I'm feeling and choose to allow it or not. People pay good money to learn this in meditation classes. But I will say sometimes I have an hell of a time knowing what I'm feeling. But what good is a feeling if it doesn't get me anything? Will feelings put money in my account and food in my belly? Will it get you that job you want that can provide you with the sense of self and being and economical stability? No. So it's not that I don't have feelings. I think they are overrated and everyone else is in poor control of their emotions.

Loyalty? That's a concept and all concept are just that, something someone of flesh and bone invented for some reason. I'd say I don't give a damn about ethics or what conventional people call morals. I'm loyal to those who are worth it or to those who keep constant loyalty towards me. I work on a reciprocation kinda deal, do unto others and etc. You're good to me I'm good to you, you don't betray me (if I give you any opening in whatever business we have) I don't betray you.

I don't actively go out to fuck with other people's lives, but it's not like I give a care either. Most of the times I can't be bothered to interact with people. They got nothing to say and nothing do do, they're an uninteresting bunch. I don't even like being spoken to, what could anyone tell me that's so important? People only have value when I can learn or get something out of them that makes me better in one way or another.

> People only have value when I can learn or get something out of them that makes me better in one way or another.
Awww, subtle compliment to Jow Forums users. We love you to Socio-user.

I'm a psychopath, but I'm not functional. I can't stand to be around people, to the point I find it difficult to work or take care of normal life maintenance.

Jow Forums is not your personal blog, faggot

Btw I don't want to be mean and break your ego, but you're just on the autistic spectrum

People don't understand the majority of us only ever fuck up our own shit and leave other people alone

> don't want to be mean and break your ego, but you're just on the autistic spectrum

Why are you being apologetic to an autist

Not buying it, but:>
> What else do the movies get wrong
> How was your childhood/teenage years
> Do you engage in criminal behaviour
> How did ya get diagnosed
> Y u posting dis
> Whats a day in the life of a psychopath?

Attached: 06f65ad65e42460e04c640ea38e2a19a.jpg (480x581, 22K)

well every jidf / memeflag / israeli poster is a kike schizo...does that answer your question

It's very anti-Semitic of you to call Jews this way

Checking in.

tl;dr

have you ever hurt any animals?