Why are you against makeup?

Why are you against makeup?

Attached: dc43482.jpg (960x960, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYSjFvCNP7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's deceptive, disgusting and inhibits selecting women with good genes to breed with

most women have such terrible skin, if they never used synthetic makeups in the first place this dependence probably wouldn't begin.

anybody else here never get a blemish in their life? never even scrubbed my face or used any product on it, i think this is why.

>men think
thats a funny way to spell women think.

If you don't like makeup then you're a misogynist BIGOT.

Attached: cthx2myx2h221.jpg (720x699, 35K)

women poison their bodies with all of the garbage they consume and surround themselves with.
shit starbucks and mcdonalds diet, dont like anything that isnt packed with sugar.
toxic makeup and lotions
agitate the skin with shaving and them slather various chemicals over the little cuts
constantly burning candles and releasing aerosol for the scents and because some magazine told them thats what girls want to do
largly plastic based wardrobe
on their cellphone 24/7 (listing this for IF the radiation thing is real, were not discussing this in this thread)

Im really surprised skin, digestive, and lung cancer are not more common in women.

Nice try roastie.

because its cheating

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

What’s the deal with pretending like retards aren’t retarded?

Because i'm AUTISM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I saw a retard make par on hole 16 at TPC Scottsdale. I dont think I could've done that, a-am I retarded?
youtube.com/watch?v=rYSjFvCNP7Q

From whore clown to spic goblina, interesting

I'm against makeup on fat spics
Also I'm not so retarded that I can't tell when someones skin tone is unnatural.

Congratulations you found a tard who can do something. Doesn’t mean she isn’t retarded.

Just because she’s been golfing everyday for two decades doesn’t negate the fact that she’s fucking retarded.

>most men don't wear makeup and still look normal
>women look absolutely disgusting without makeup
are men actually better looking than women?

I used to get them in highschool as people often do. Now I don't, nearly ever.

So much fucking pandering, atleast she is too retarded to be insulted.

Attached: 1558543462339.jpg (879x900, 97K)

It distorts beauty standards wildly. Who knows how much genetic damage has been done thanks to subpar women being elevated beyond where they should be thanks to makeup.

this

No shit

The human brain (and nearly all animal brains actually) are supercomputers when it comes to physics calculations. Your body is controlling hundreds of muscles making minute adjustments hundreds of times a second to do the simplest task like walking. Just because the part of your brain that does higher level thinking is limited, doesn't mean the part that controls muscles is. in fact it's quite the opposite; our brains are so well partitioned off we can frequently lose a complete section and the rest of the brain can keep living. So no, it's not that you're retarded or that retard isn't, it's that the retard took the time to learn how to swing a golf club and you haven't bothered yet.

I don't think anyone is pretending that aren't, they're just pretending not to care.
I mean, hell, if they can make it through life and actually become successful in any way - whether exploiting people's emotions or good nature or not - I have no problem with it. Forrest Gump your way up the ladder. Fucking retard it up.

Jesus fucking christ

And he failed

>The human brain (and nearly all animal brains actually) are supercomputers when it comes to physics calculations.
This is how americans are able to become planet sized without generating an orbit.

Attached: 1555097460477.gif (300x168, 1.09M)

Kys secure namefag memeflaggot

Attached: D8810BA4-F524-4B89-B695-CA6ABE6E5735.jpg (2048x1912, 544K)

That’s an interesting perpestive, I like the Forest Gump analogy.

Makeup, that weaver of deceptions, should be banned.

Good stuff Leopold.

Not him, but the girl in that pic has down syndrome. Most retards you meet in life are only retarded in the mind. Down syndrome people are retarded in every cell/organ/system of the body, like a house built with a bad floorplan.

I will say I don't want them having kids. But there's not a lot I can personally do to stop it.
We're not gonna be passing any eugenics laws any time soon.

Attached: 1556117312494.jpg (688x860, 119K)

Stop using a boatload of make up every fucking day, it's what's making your skin shit in the first place.
Men never wear make up at all and we look normal.
Also nobody would think that top right is a normal amount of makeup.

Yeah, I get that. Completely irrelevant to my point. I don't want them breeding, but if they can become personally successful, go bonkers.

Men have definitely better skin than women. I get compliments for my skin all the time from women who want to flay me and prounce around in my skin costume.

That girl's not retarded, she's just ugly

They don't wear enough of it

Men have more resilient skin, for sure. Thicker and less soft.
But oft skin looks smoother of taken care of properly, that's what makes woman skin look like woman skin

this

this

makeup is kikery at its finest

Women can breed no matter what even if they look like a lobster men don't choose women

Jesus, I can't type for shot right now. Spose I'll stop.

I don't want to fuck some ugly bitch

this.It should absolutely not be used for anything outside of showmanship for movies or something of the sort.

If you can't see through makeup by this point I don't know what to tell you. It's common fucking sense, learn how to remove makeup with your eyes.

Fucking kek.

Ellen DeGeneres kinda looks like Todd Howard without make up anyone else noticing this ,,happening ?!

Attached: IMG_3005.jpg (630x486, 33K)

Why do current trannies look n act more girly then current females

>Why are you against makeup?
I'm actually not.
It's the only way the human race can reasonably be expected to continue.

It's actually a myth that makeup causes bad skin. The particles are physically incapable of blocking pores unless you're wearing greasepaint from the 80s

Women have worse acne because their hormones increase sebum production

Lucky. I was cursed with horrible genetics and I have disgusting skin. All my life I have wished for clear skin.

Stop shelacking your face with stucco and you won't have zits all the time.

Kill it with fire.

Attached: 1559293153894.jpg (879x900, 104K)

Imagine if all men wore 10cm high heels, plastic corsets depicting perfect abs and pecs under clothing and wigs with absolutely perfect hair and hairline. This is what women currently do, basically selling themselves absurdly high compared to their real value.
Makeup should be banned.

Me too...they always go on about my nose, eyelashes, eye color etc...I always thought they were just trying to keep my attention/fuck...but in reality they want this for themselves. kek

>It's the only way the human race can reasonably be expected to continue.
why do you want the future to be ugly?