Brit/pol/: Just Say No to Finnish Frogs edition

>Farage BANNED by No10 from meeting Trump during state visit claims Brexit Party leader
express.co.uk/news/politics/1134647/nigel-farage-brexit-party-donald-trump-uk-visit-meeting-banned

>Former Tory chief whip Mark Harper is the 12TH MP to enter leadership race
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7090173/Former-Tory-chief-whip-Mark-Harper-12TH-MP-enter-leadership-race.html

>Conservative leadership election: How is the next Tory leader and Prime Minister selected?
telegraph.co.uk/politics/0/conservative-party-tory-leadership-leader-election-candidates/

>Woman scolded for royal protocol breach
couriermail.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/influencer-scores-invite-to-queens-garden-party-and-couldnt-care-less-that-she-broke-protocol/news-story/83cfe1d6c55a497bdbb5c0a2560be3df

>Lib Dems top elections poll for first time in 9 years after saying 'b****cks to Brexit'
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/782544/liberal-democrats-election-poll-brexit-party-nigel-farage-tories-labour-mps-commons

>Here’s how long every Love Island relationship lasted after the show
inews.co.uk/culture/megan-barton-hanson-wes-nelson-split-dancing-on-ice-love-island-relationships-how-long/

>Brexit news - live: Tories considering changing leadership rules amid 'chaos' as 12th candidate enters race
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-live-tory-leadership-race-theresa-may-deal-eu-corbyn-a8937796.html

>Police fine Perth man for paying window washer $1.50
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12236410&ref=rss

>UN atomic agency: Iran in compliance with 2015 nuclear deal
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/un-atomic-agency-iran-in-compliance-with-2015-nuclear-deal/articleshow/69601391.cms

>London Chamber of Commerce Hits Back at CBI’s No Deal Scare
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/3TOisLmZV7I/

Attached: Apu (2025).png (1095x1035, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxkY_KFou-o
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
youtube.com/watch?v=ou0bRknd9GM
youtu.be/9QmgcQik3eU
youtube.com/watch?v=eq04Cif3wIo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7091681/Nigel-Farage-accuses-BANNING-Trump-meeting-him.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8
youtube.com/watch?v=G0R09YzyuCI
youtu.be/hfZqvsRzrks
youtube.com/watch?v=XXX5vtlpRx0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Nigel tweets

youtube.com/watch?v=GxkY_KFou-o

second for Christ

Attached: apuwalkwithchrist.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Attached: wtf.png (1142x174, 26K)

This is now a Joseph Chamberlain appreciation and respect thread

>Free imports have destroyed this industry, at all events for the time, and it is not easy to recover an industry when it has once been lost...They have destroyed agriculture...Agriculture as the greatest of all trades and industries of this country has been practically destroyed. Sugar has gone, silk has gone, iron is threatened, wool is threatened, cotton will go! How long are you going to stand it? At the present moment these industries, and the working men who depend upon them, are like sheep in a field. One by one they allow themselves to be led out to slaughter, and there is no combination, no apparent prevision of what is in store for the rest of them. Do you think, if you belong at present to a prosperous industry, that your industry will be allowed to continue? Do you think that the same causes which have destroyed some of our industries, and which are in the course of destroying others, will not be equally applicable to you when your turn comes?

Attached: 220px-Chamberlain2.jpg (220x310, 14K)

>May to Trump
>His entourage has been told not to meet with Nige

He'll probably flash the constitution in her face and do it anyway

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (640x360, 32K)

>he has frog lips

P R A I S E

Attached: pepe.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Philanthropist Suvvan Politician delivers the first benefits to starving Northerners, bequeathing them the entire city two loaves for the month

Attached: file.png (1978x2048, 3.63M)

what the fuck is going to happen if this happens

Attached: wtfpt2.png (626x332, 22K)

Stop being a meanie.

Attached: Apu Angry.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Trump administration people who have to trawl through Jow Forums: please make Trump do this.

Posted this a week back and it got a good response so here goes...

Brexit Party policies

>Cut immigration to tens of thousands then to have net migration below zero
>Cut foreign aid bigly
>Implement PR voting
>Abolish the House of Lords
>Plant more trees
>Save the red squirrel
>Ban halal and kosher slaughter
>More police on the streets
>Re-nationalise the railways and the National Grid
>Abolish the TV License fee

When you dab presciently on free market capitalism and bordered trade like an epic gamer but no one listens because they're soulless materialists

>Now the Cobden Club all this time rubs its hands in the most patriotic spirit and says, "Ah, yes; but how cheap you are buying." Yes, but think how that effects different classes in the community. Take the capitalist...His interest is to buy in the cheapest market, because he does not produce, but can get every article he consumes. He need not buy a single article in this country; he need not make a single article. He can invest his money in foreign countries and live upon the interest, and then in the returns of the prosperity of the country it will be said that the country is growing richer because he is growing richer. What about the working men? What about the class that depends upon having work in order to earn wages or subsistence at all? They cannot do without the work; and yet the work will go if it is not produced in this country. This is the state of things which I am protesting.

Attached: images (16).jpg (191x265, 6K)

does BXP even have 141 candidates?

Rainbow coalition
Second referendum

Attached: apu.png (711x636, 65K)

Attached: YOU KNOW IT.jpg (275x183, 7K)

oh they do. They've just closed applications for Westminster candidates in the past few days afaik

That's literally just SDP policies mate, you're never gonna catch the free market global Britain party renationalising the rails and the utilities

Attached: D7CaLlzWwAEawdf.jpg (1024x512, 96K)

Farage has said they'll put up a candidate in all 650 seats

Attached: D66Q9ICWsAAbVaL.jpg (1024x512, 64K)

stop shilling your shitty party

Do they even run candidates?

I heard talk a while back of not standing in ERG Tory seats to keep the Tories on their good side (and to be fair an established candidate has more chance of winning due to a developed rapport with locals), don't know if that's still a thing

Checked,
Churchill really fucked Chamberlain over

>Organizes Norway debacle
>PM gets blame
>Lets put the mastermind in control

Churchill, as First Lord, had direct responsibility for the conduct of naval operations in the Norwegian campaign. Before the German invasion, he had pressed the Cabinet to ignore Norway's neutrality, mine its territorial waters and be prepared to seize Narvik, in both cases to disrupt the export of Swedish iron ore to Germany during winter months, when the Baltic Sea was frozen. He had, however, advised that a major landing in Norway was not realistically within Germany's powers.[3] Apart from the naval success at Narvik, the Norwegian campaign went badly for the British forces, generally because of poor planning and organisation but essentially because military supplies were inadequate and, from 27 April, the Allies were obliged to evacuate.

Did you start the Jamestown FC, user?

Attached: 36.jpg (690x650, 79K)

>me da got hacked to death by zulus and im dying of typhoid but look at all this red paint dude

Attached: file.png (1484x775, 560K)

Who the coalitions be?

>repeal gun bans
>implement stand your ground and castle doctrine
>abolish hate speech

Decent point

They only relaunched in November so the first national elections they were eligible for were the euro elections but they stood aside for the Brexit Party. Patrick O'Flynn who used to be UKIP MEP for the East is running as their candidate in the Peterborough by-election. It's a long game they're playing because they haven't got anything like the cash or media attention that Farage commands

Attached: D6xYyheWwAAvatx.jpg (680x340, 38K)

Don't like it? You know where the ports are.

Attached: 16.png (360x540, 182K)

Wrong Chamberlain you fucking retard

okay but Canada, Australia and New Zealand were based

In a democracy, why should 26% of the population dictate national policy?

>In the absence of a better offer from the EU...
>EU throws in a freddo
Oh nevermind!

why are you seething that black people have sex lmao

Attached: D4Mdj-MW4AEuUoV.jpg (1024x512, 56K)

The largest party would be asked to form a government first I think. So Lab-Lib probably.

We used to be Great...

Attached: 1491246112886.jpg (960x623, 90K)

Different Chamberlain mate

Listen Mac I don't have many points about any Chamberlain so you'll take what you get cheeky scouse

I thought I warned you split-threading faggots yesterday. I come home from a hard day being a wagie, and you retards have made 3 brit/pol/ threads. Fucking state of you lot. You never heard of discipline? You make me want to punch my sister.

The SDP are gonna drain the swamp lad

Attached: D61ib0KXYAIqi77.jpg (680x340, 42K)

First for total annihilation within 9 years.

>inb4 "muh resolution!!" (Go to Specsavers)
>Inb4 shills (go to Israel)
>Inb4 trip/ other name fags (go to hell/wales)

youtu.be/9QmgcQik3eU

Attached: 2030 50% of Children are Ghouls.jpg (217x1024, 73K)

SDP are a meme at this point. They had their moment of glory. It's Farage's turn now.

Attached: 1559072568129.png (1056x1060, 914K)

All for literally nothing.

All to be africanized a generation later.

That sounds like a waste of money

You know Mueller got 35 million for 2 years?

>t.doomer

Attached: wojwind.jpg (400x600, 18K)

>Brexit party
>polices that have nothing to do with brexit.

I dont think you understand why brexit party did so well. It did so well precisely because it had no policies. UKIP did shit mainly becuase it had policies which alienated large sections of the electorate, brexit party brought together communists, libertarians and working class nationalists

>haha yeah luv t' empire i do
>fahkin churchill cunt is responsible for the pakis and wogs. shoulda elected mosley
>wot do ya mean mosley hated imperialism

Attached: 1535490520572.jpg (360x360, 17K)

how the fuck was there another thread this whole time lol

Why is that pic, the full one, so weird and unsettling?

>. They had their moment of glory.
when?

anyone know that website where you can stream movies and have a chat box for other people to use ?

Attached: BXP Lineup.png (1447x761, 166K)

Because you're secretly aroused by Jess Phillips' gaping cunt.

Attached: timemmm.jpg (2048x2048, 637K)

twitch

All of the policies I listed there are popular with the public. BXP isn’t just about Brexit, it’s a movement to change British politics. Nige has said as much.

>Free visas for Pakis and Africans
>Yank system for the NHS
>Sell off anything still publically owned

no not twitch

This

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

Show your real flag you black cunt

see gazza trending, apparently theres a video involving him being shared around

everyone talking about how awful the video is and saying they won't share - although obviously watched it all themselves

Attached: file.png (650x488, 511K)

cytube?

I'm literally saying the kind of shit Farage advocates for

Until it's TBP party policy, you're just shitposting.

golden brown texture like sun

i m not sure, ive seen people link a website in brit/pol/ a couple times like "hey guys come and watch a movie"

Netflix?

It’s called public relations and spin.

YouTube?

You cant just cobble together a bunch of popular cuases and then expect everyone vote for you

Most of them policies are supported by UKIP let they have never got over 15% in the national vote of a parliamentary election.

Some issues are wedge issues , it doesnt how matter many goodies you throw in, if you support one of these wedge issues(biggest being immigration policy) , you vote will end up capped at the support for the most controversial policy

youtube.com/watch?v=eq04Cif3wIo

Attached: ted_kaczynski_time.jpg (400x527, 63K)

no thanks i'm good

Attached: 1559149643159.png (656x527, 30K)

mummy May has grounded Nigel he's not allowed to go out and play with his friends

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7091681/Nigel-Farage-accuses-BANNING-Trump-meeting-him.html

Attached: 1522513867068.png (454x373, 166K)

Think its watch2gether they use. /tv/ does those regularly.

dont likes the looks of this guy

Attached: apuansweringdoorflip.png (656x527, 44K)

>expect everyone vote for you
Unless Brexit is resolved amicably by the time of the next GE, policies aren't going to count for shit. The only issue will be how are you going to deliver (or not, for the lefties) Brexit. The tories need to wake up and realise the only way they can survive is delivering Brexit, quickly. Ideally through a FTA with the EU with no back-stop, if not, then a no-deal. Fail, and kiss the old Tory party goodbye. The by-election in Peterborough will prove my theory, TBP will win. Even with no manifesto and no policies.

UKIP were amateurish with their optics and standard of candidate yet they still made waves. You can already tell this is different, BXP are cleaner cut and more professional, their also very social media savvy.

He needs to drop the NHS shit then considering its the national sacred cow
I am shitposting, but I wonder how accurate it will be

she's circling the drain, all bets are off

you're uninformed
TBP doesn't support any of this

As for immigration, poll after poll shows that the public want immigration reduced, especially immigration from Muslim countries.

Apu pepe is cringe now the normies on reddit have adopted him.

>free billion pounds for everyone
>deport all forerners
>taxation is theft abolish hmrc
>muh ENNNN AICH ESS
rate my manifesto lads
i polled my friends and when i asked them each policy individually they 100% supported them dude im going to win 100%

see you all there lads

Attached: D76QvLPX4AAdTNR.jpg (747x1199, 294K)

Yeah the NHS is his achilles heel but a basic policy of ‘more monies for Ethel’s carers and Abdul’s operations’ should be good enough to win over the spacks who can’t see past the NHS’ failings.

The BXP doesn't have any policies yet, so neither of us can say what they want beyond Brexit

having just watched
youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8
youtube.com/watch?v=G0R09YzyuCI
I can see what is saying about letting the empire collapse having been the better alternative

>Railway nationalised
>House of Lords gone
I like it

>public want immigration reduced
then why wont they vote for one of the anti-immigration parties and not give 90% of votes to pro-immigration parties if immigration is such an important issue to them

more in relation to the last one

>guns for everyone
>30 rounds each
>1 week in which murder is legalised
>winner takes all

How you like my election policy guys? Should thin the herd a bit. Nice week long purge. Remember lads, only 30 rounds (you can scavenge round off the corpses of your enemies), so make them count. ;-)

i'll check it out
we should do one sometime

0/10

you didnt even try

Attached: bp3.png (896x1384, 118K)

youtu.be/hfZqvsRzrks

>psst..
>ya got aneh coke?

Attached: baz.png (846x1058, 63K)

Attached: wOooo000ooOo.jpg (240x210, 5K)

>policies aren't going to count for shit.
Then why draw up a manifesto when all it will do is alienate potential voters?

Cringe