CANADIANS: THESE FEW MONTHS ARE YOUR LAST CHANCE

BUY GUNS, BUY AMMO
>BUY GUNS, BUY AMMO
BUY GUNS, BUY AMMO
>BUY GUNS, BUY AMMO

Attached: canadahurry.jpg (626x442, 43K)

>thinking Trudeau will be reelected this year
my sides

It is never a bad idea to be prepared. If believe you have a right to bear arms and you don't actually exercise it, you are relying on someone else to protect you and your family. There is no excuse to be unarmed today. It is your civic duty to arm yourself and your loved ones.

preaching to the choir, mutt

im voting ppc

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
GET YOUR FUCKING RPAL/PAL YOU RETARDS AHHHHHHH

Attached: 20190225_012644.jpg (3586x1291, 2M)

the problem is that the cucks in this country will just hand in their .22 and .223 "ar 15's"

the jew will never stop taking until you vanquish it

Godspeed in your election canuck.

I guarantee you he will be. There are many reasons to support this

one
extremely weak bait
not even giving you a (You), just terrible, absolutely terrible attempt.

The moment Canada bans guns is the moment the great American arms smuggling race begins.

Attached: 1544069246078.gif (666x666, 575K)

There are gun shops on native land that sell all kinds of firearms and are not subjected to these restrictions by the Canadian government.

Doesn't really matter. Your AR15 isn't gonna save you from a SWAT team with no limitations on full auto weapons and a salary to train on. At best you could shoot yourself with it.

He will be re-elected. I have negative faith in the average Canadian voter. Even people who hate them right now might think "hold up, I don't want people to think I'm a bigot, so I'm voting Liberals".

Didn't some americans defended themselves against that before?

I guess you've ignored every provincial election that's happened this year as well as the polls?

You have zero argument as to why he won't be re-elected. Do you even know what country you live in?

exactly fellow based leaf, too many boomers and feminmists pumping out niglets to not vote for the idiot

FUCK THAT!
I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT RETARDS THINK!!!

i just did my safety course and wont get my possession permit for at least 6 months

i love government i love teh state i love being free

>that look like the AR15
QUICK! BUY FUNNY-LOOKING GUNS!
PAINT THEM PINK WITH ANIMU GIRLS!

Canadians are pussies, prove me wrong.

Attached: Battle-of-athens-tennessee-marker1.jpg (1709x1345, 668K)

how's that wall coming along, Jamal?

Trudeau is already painting the opposition as Nazis and white supremacists. It will only intensify come autumn.

retard

Nice disinformation meme flag, show yourself now.

You have 40 million niggers

It's okay m8, I'm expecting a minority government, so Trudeau will be less likely to cuck us for the next four years.

>*house gets bought by chinks*
>*provides amnesty to ISIS*

Attached: 1456428705861.jpg (722x903, 153K)

(you)

Attached: 1559328856103.jpg (540x364, 32K)

>Guns looking lime AR-15
Does that mean ALL semi autos?
What other options are available in Canada? Semi-auto shotguns?

Is Canada going to be okay guys?....

Attached: 1533519340266.jpg (709x595, 156K)

You can't buy those anymore. If you had them for something like 6 months prior to the bill being passed, then you can keep them. When you die or are deemed unfit for owning them, they will take them and """"destroy"""" them. People in third-world countries will conspicuously obtain identical weapons that don't have serial numbers.

>What is the American Revolution?

>thinking kike puppet politicians will give your guns back

Bump to the retarded fucking canal Canadians who haven't already.

Attached: 1559239981010.jpg (1000x470, 40K)

>the guns have already been taken
it hasn't passed royal assent, yet. and it's still going to be fought every step of the way

Don't give me ideas. I would put Anime traps all over it

I've heard of people who literally hate the liberals just voting for them out of complacent habit. Scheer has a chance and said last year he would repeal any gun laws, but we're talking about a modern Cuckservative... so that's probably all he'll do and then continue on with the rest of the Liberal agenda like a good boy.

Your country isn't white, sandeep.

Attached: le_53_10m_canadians.png (1934x982, 1.67M)

they gonna pass them one way or the other, i dont give a shit if they dont do it this time, they will do it the next time.

Attached: 910px-Yellow_star_Jude_Jew.svg.png (910x1024, 64K)

Attached: 1558374210500.jpg (1888x1888, 819K)

Remember when buying ammo:
BUY IN CASH.

otherwise they can track the ammo.

>still posting already disproven shit pictures
30% of leafs do refer to themselves without European ancestry. you on the other hand are actually 56% white.

Learn how laws are made in this country.

I'd rather be gay and have a job than gay and not have a job. We're all going to be genderless homos regardless.

But an AR15 could easily kill Justin Trudeau after he has been booted out of office. The issue with having them isn't that the cops might show up...they'll not know...the issue is you have the ability to blast the brains out of traitors, and even wipe out entire genepools of traitors, killing their kids and extended family. You're just not going to be able to do that with an assault spoon or unloicenced butter knife.

Wrong c71 still has not received royal assent so you can in fact still buy and sell cz 858s and swiss arms sans
Also you can still find stripped receivers and parts kits still
Everyone should have an 858

Attached: 20190531_125315.jpg (4032x3024, 3.9M)

I hope you aren't implying that voting for the Liberals provides you a job, sweet summer child. Those jobs are for immigrants and foreign workers.

No, I'm saying the opposite, though I don't doubt Scheer will hand off a large amount of those jobs to Pajeet anyway.

Another issue is that the liberals have been considering a complete gun-ban since last year. With how the Liberal Party and the """Independants""" voted as a block for C71 regardless of it just getting worse as time went on, that NZ shit probably just pushed them to unifying in favour of any and all gun laws... so yeah we're fucked.

Gotta hope for the Cuckservatives to take the reigns even if only for the guns. 2/3 of the major parties and seemingly the """independants""" are anti-gun, so we are legitimately fucked unless something radical happens.

Basically. That's why I said that him and his party are just the Liberals with better views on "free speech" and guns. Everything else is the same. Cool political system yeah?

The only thing that sets them apart is oil. It should reinvigorate our economy a bit and give us all a few more jobs, Pajeet or not.

so you can commit terror attacks in canada and be safe from scrutiny cucks get on this shit already scare your government straight

sheeit time to buy an AR10 and 2 AR15s desu

Attached: justburnmyshitup.jpg (1000x1333, 456K)

No, it means you can join ISIS, commit terror attacks in other countries and not lose Canadian citizenship/apply for citizenship for being an international terrorist.

>so you can commit terror attacks in canada and be safe from scrutiny
That's complete bullshit. Keeping your citizenship doesn't mean you're now dropped on potential terrorism charges. If anything I could see chaotic scenarios dealing with a person who is for all intents and purposes not a citizen of any country on the planet with all the legal consequences to come from that. Be scared of any government who has the power to strip your citizenship for whatever reason.

Crossing the Canadian border is trivially easy. You could just have a friend down south buy one then buy it off them and drive back.

Personally i am more worried about emotionally charged bans via OIC
In the first paragraph of c71 it explicitly states no future or current governing councils may reclassify prohibs and restricteds to non restricted status
The only way to undo said clause is to completely repeal or amend c71 and that will not happen even if scheer wins a majority due to the fact that the Senate is majority liberal with the independents being antigun
Harper fucked us so god damn hard leaving 20 something senate spots empty at the end of his term my god

All they new cops being hired in Canada recently are onions infested manlets or females. I think they are doing that because it is much harder to convince a real man to betray is country.

>that LOOK LIKE AR15s
Every time I think we've hit peak clown world, another bottle of laughing gas is cracked open.

we need to push in the opposite direction
legalizing high-cap centerfire cartridges and removing weapons prohibited by name with no political/technical justification like the Franchi SPAS-12 and AKs

You must be Scheer queer. Anyone reading this, this is the conservatives plan, scare people into thinking Trudeau has a chance so you'll vote conservative not PPC. Conservatives know Max is going to gain a lot more popularity as elections get closer because he has actual conservative policies. If Max gets any momentum Scheer is fuckkkkkkkked.

also I want .25 ACP reeeeee

Attached: 1462845560452.png (580x282, 397K)

On s’en branle.

Scheer is a fucking dink and everyone I know has zero intention of voting him or any Liberal

The NRA is complaining that it may die - that New York State is using SJW tactics to de-platform it like so many right-wingers are. These are all below-the-belt punches.

HOW DO I RUN GUNS TO CANADA? Can I buy a boat and sail across the Great Lakes?

Attached: 1454999685928.gif (275x293, 3.31M)

Attached: Muslim immigration joke in canada.webm (484x362, 2.16M)

Try living in Jewtropolis where only the rich and influential are allowed concealed carry.

Stand at the border and throw them across.

canadians to pay for more immigrants lol

Attached: tax payer funded immigrants.jpg (593x742, 164K)

This, the Mexican Mafia and the Aryan brotherhood are about to make a KILLING

... de-platform it /from banks/!

right, and being forced to shoot hundreds of thousands of civilians on a premise that goes against the core beliefs of the majority of military and law enforcement won't cause a full-blown civil war

>that look like an AR15
Jesus fucking Christ, these people have turned a singular aesthetic design into something completely retarded

based leaf, knows vz58

>be Caucasian with car with no mechanical defects (lights in place, license and registration in order, inspection and paperwork up to date)
>have no prior criminal convictions
>drive across the border with guns in luggage in the back
I mean if you are doing it daily you might arouse suspicion but way less then trying to outmaneuver US & Canadian Coast Guards

all good leafs have at least one vz

Attached: 1546271078268.png (650x778, 527K)

>vote split
are you even old enough to be here? how do you think that's going to work out? found the dumb fucking commie liberal

so you passed your non-restricted or did your pal and rpal course over 2 days on the weekend?
it will not take you 6 months bro
we have a restriction on 5 round magazines as it is, banning ar platforms is shitty but its not the end of the world. buy a couple $200 dollar sks rifles and some surplus yugo or chinese box ammo and you are better off then 99% of people
you have to provide your pal or rpal to purchase ammunition anyway, its logged
why? 858 is a status signal firearm, it has literally no benefit over an sks which is 1/5 its price
in minecraft your best bet would likely be leaving the upper peninsula and legally declaring your entrance at the canadian port, maybe leave the firearms off your deceleration card.

>ship them piecemail inside cheap airsoft guns

Attached: 1558731354571.jpg (640x630, 322K)

Do all y'all have anything similar to what we can do with the US in terms of buying an 80% lower and finishing it off yourself?

>no benefit over an sks
Lets see detachable mags
Decent aftermarket support
Extremely easy to convert to full auto
Looks cool
Commie garbage rods are cool and all but the sks isn't in the same league you deluded poorfag

Attached: 1547506293289m.jpg (681x1024, 159K)

>Lets see detachable mags
so you can look like a complete dick riding faggot at the range with your pinned 5 round detach mag, sweet larp.
>Extremely easy to convert to full auto
with your 5 round mags right? great idea there justin
>Looks cool
finally we are at the meat of your argument, for a boomer i understand this importance
>Commie garbage rods are cool and all but the sks isn't in the same league you deluded poorfag
you are totally right, its much better to have 1 high tolerance costly platform then dozens of fool proof throw away guns.

I see faggots like you at the range all the time. I'll bet you even have a skill mask to look "super operator like" yeah?

oh no

Attached: Pol Pot.png (1162x658, 124K)

Poorfag cope
Why not simply save money and buy a nice gun instead of 10 sks's

>look like
So are they admitting their fear of this gun is superficial?
There are thousands of guns that work exactly like ar15s do that look different.

>Poorfag cope
>Why not simply save money
pick one idiot

you are likely full of shit and don't even have a pal let alone a firearm but your absence of logic is telling of either your intellectual deficit or your political predisposition

the 858 is actually a communist gun, which i know, sit down, is news to you. being it was designed in a communist state in 1958.

it preforms less effectively in the field, and is essentially an aesthetic ak with none of the benefit of an actual ak

maybe read something and not ride the dick of larping idiots moving forward?

You'd be effectively building a restricted weapon and having it unlicensed, so no.

Ok user time to post guns

Attached: 1500591503441.png (571x618, 53K)

>Inky Mark
>white

Best we can get is a unregistered poly80 or a notAR15 receiver thats non restricted

sure thing, post your csis badge redacted first.

>t.nogunz

i can only compare this to the faggot in school who challenges someone to a fight and then insists they hit him first.

are you a jew?

>Leaf losing rights

Attached: 1553718601060.gif (225x225, 117K)

there are no rights in canada. only state approved privileges.

>Canadians
>Having money to buy guns & ammo
I've seen their grocery prices. Snow niggers are broke.

I already posted guns now its your turn faggot

Attached: 20190304_183419.jpg (3424x1765, 3.82M)

Im not saying that illegal firearm smuggling to Canada would be profitable, but come on.