Just want to say that I love all my European bros and hope we all make it together. No homo

Just want to say that I love all my European bros and hope we all make it together. No homo.

Attached: europe-political-map.jpg (2500x1761, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1zSowOS4Wyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> I love all my European bros
That's because you're not living here.

Attached: such is life in hungary.jpg (1955x384, 301K)

Could be chilling like the US but UK playing games.

>british
>european
>white
choose one and only one

Also our african brothers to the south!

Attached: build_wall.jpg (2500x1761, 2.07M)

>5+6

No mutts allowed in this thread sorry Pedro.

You're a faggot but I agree. Germans are still robotic power-hungry cunts though.

Me too, we don't have to have an EU and suck each other off to be happy and peaceful and with good (((economic trade deals)))

whiter than you ahmed

The EU is anti-European. They want to mix us all together until we are a rootless consumerist cesspit with no original culture, like the USA.

I know matey, we have similar banter with the French and Germans.

STAY AWAY FROM EV R OP A

t. Tyrone Hernandez Chang

Fuck off mongol

Even though I despise the EU in its current state, I think it's inevitable for us, Europeans, to reform it into confederation and be able to face potential future threats coming from China (innovations, economy, military presence) and Africa/Middle East (immigration), while preserving our national identities and cultures. Although that won't matter if it's a confederation led by weak politicians as it's right now. Europe needs a supranational union and the sooner we accept, the better. Our economy isn't as strong as it used to be and the rest of the world is consistently catching up.

Attached: Flag of the European United Nations.png (2000x1333, 109K)

Really? Us? What did we ever say to you lol.

>No homo.
sure

Attached: hello i am huwhite.jpg (580x495, 61K)

Another wall needed at Morocco and Spain.
And heavily armed ships in the med with authority to kill those attempting to illegally enter Europe

What about Constantinopol and the Christian caucasian tribes? why not better remove the roaches and build the wall at the end of turkey?

i am currently playing Napoleon Total war. I choose Britain, because is the best faction plus the aesthetics of British army are awesome

Attached: A1Df2HCDsUL.jpg (1920x1080, 1.58M)

You uh.. provided some inconsistencies in that image there OP. This is the real map of Europa.

Attached: 1559269071801.jpg (516x474, 58K)

youtu.be/1zSowOS4Wyg

Yeah the song of British Grenadiers, my favorite, i like the black Watch Battalion also, but i learned that they belong to the Royal Regiment of Scotland. Foot Guards are my favorite thou

Attached: 800px-British_napoleonic_infantry.jpg (800x578, 128K)

shut up bozgor, romanians are whiter than you.

Love you guys too

Attached: 1488208474385.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

Attached: IMG_20190531_235151.jpg (2500x1761, 967K)

>China and Africa/Middle East

Our greatest enemies are anglos and yanks, you didn't even mention them

Amen

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Careful, some mutt is gonna come in and tell you that you can only hate Jews and that mooslims are your best buddies lmfao
This. Georgia and Anatolia are Euro clay

Attached: Mommy.jpg (1000x541, 64K)

Attached: bbc.jpg (741x649, 51K)